Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lillis 21:18 - Aug 6 with 3593 viewsdilligas

Responding well to a challenge to no 1 shirt. Two brilliant saves so far
Lillis on 21:21 - Aug 6 with 3585 viewssweetcorn

This has clanger written all over it.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Lillis on 21:25 - Aug 6 with 3568 viewsboromat

Its all Dilligas's fault when it happens!!!! haha

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Lillis on 22:25 - Aug 6 with 3414 viewsShun

He was one of my contenders for MOM on Saturday.
Lillis on 22:40 - Aug 6 with 3362 viewsChockers1

excellent performance tonight!
Lillis on 08:58 - Aug 7 with 3255 viewsColDale

I'm not sure it's the competition for his place that is having impact on Lillis. TBH I don't think he's done much wrong at all since Hill came back to the club. Under Coleman, he was being asked to play and was coached a particular way that didn't suit his game - the punching of the ball, the slow patient build up and having to have the ball collected from him. Hill's return saw Lillis used to his strengths and we're seeing that in his confidence back now.
Lillis on 09:59 - Aug 7 with 3186 viewsbazingadale

his shot stopping is fantastic.
he sometimes looks uncomfortable coming out for crosses etc maybe that is down to his size i dont know, but this season hes looking very reliable and good to see his confidence back
Lillis on 11:21 - Aug 7 with 3146 viewssweetcorn

Lillis on 09:59 - Aug 7 by bazingadale

he sometimes looks uncomfortable coming out for crosses etc maybe that is down to his size i dont know, but this season hes looking very reliable and good to see his confidence back

In the two games i've seen so far (preston and hartlepool) Lillis has collected every cross asked of him. I've been really impressed with him.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Lillis on 11:33 - Aug 7 with 3133 viewsbazingadale

Lillis on 11:21 - Aug 7 by sweetcorn

In the two games i've seen so far (preston and hartlepool) Lillis has collected every cross asked of him. I've been really impressed with him.

Oh sorry worded my post quite poorly.
I just meant in general, but this season with this renewed sense of confidence he's been fantastic so far and long may it continue.
Although I still think to myself at games he's prone to an error but I think I'm thinking of last season too much.
Login to get fewer ads

Lillis on 13:06 - Aug 7 with 3062 viewsolympicdale

Lillis on 09:59 - Aug 7 by bazingadale

It certainly didnt do Taffy any harm..

Life is a game of fate.

Lillis on 13:26 - Aug 7 with 3024 viewsSalwaDale

Lillis on 13:06 - Aug 7 by olympicdale

It certainly didnt do Taffy any harm..

Got to disagree, it did him a lot of harm. Had he been 6ft4 he'd have played at a much higher level than us.

TBBT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024