Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top, top, top player! 15:32 - Aug 7 with 7580 viewsChicken

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/august/07/adels-first-interview
Top, top, top player! on 18:57 - Aug 7 with 1898 viewsDWQPR

Top, top, top player! on 18:39 - Aug 7 by jonno

More like your ex going out with the nerdy geek with the NHS specs!

more like you've just discovered your ex has decided to bat for the other side. You feel really p1ssed about this but in reality you will be really interested in watching the video.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Top, top, top player! on 19:43 - Aug 7 with 1859 viewsessextaxiboy

Top, top, top player! on 18:56 - Aug 7 by Nov77

http://squawka.com/news/2013/05/02/mvp-mercurial-moroccan-makes-strong-case-for-

Oh well if his Sqauwka stats say he is the most valuable player that must be right!!

Supported by an article written by a bloke who has been writing about football for a whole year !

FFS I have had indigestion for longer than that ATAF.

Give it up and support the team . He has gone .
Top, top, top player! on 19:58 - Aug 7 with 1835 viewscheeseydane

Top, top, top player! on 18:57 - Aug 7 by DWQPR

more like you've just discovered your ex has decided to bat for the other side. You feel really p1ssed about this but in reality you will be really interested in watching the video.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Top, top, top player! on 20:19 - Aug 7 with 1814 viewsNoDiddley

Headline should have read
MARTIN JOL SIGNS TAARABT ON BASIS HE RIPPED THE RS OUT OF THEM LAST SEASON IN THE ONE & ONLY GAME HE WAS AT HIS BEST
ATAF!!!!!!
Top, top, top player! on 20:49 - Aug 7 with 1792 viewsFFC1

Top, top, top player! on 18:57 - Aug 7 by DWQPR

hahahaha, feel the same about watching Zamora laboriously heave himself about at your place
Top, top, top player! on 20:49 - Aug 7 with 1792 views18StoneOfHoop

Top, top, top player! on 20:19 - Aug 7 by NoDiddley

Headline should have read
MARTIN JOL SIGNS TAARABT ON BASIS HE RIPPED THE RS OUT OF THEM LAST SEASON IN THE ONE & ONLY GAME HE WAS AT HIS BEST
ATAF!!!!!!

What were you up to on Wednesday 2nd January this year,NoDiddley?
I was here: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/19038/unlikely-hero
Just cut to Clive's man of the match comments at the end.Says it all.
Taarabt's best QPR performance for me - not showboating but pure effective graft mixed with skill and bravery - and provided by far the best moments of a Goddamn awful nightmare season. There was (a now possibly defunct,can't find it) vid shown here on LFW, a Moroccan made YouTube vid of every Taarabt touch in the match v CFC. A phenomenably hard-working performance. Always looking & showing to receive the ball and taking on SideShowBob and other Scum,taking the hits & kicks for the team.
How on earth anyone who saw that - and seeing how Adel could and did adapt his game to doing more defensively,when he hadn't got the ball in his second Prem season - could write something as witless and blatantly untrue as
"very rarely battles / chases back !"
baffles me more than Nigel Farage's Godfrey Bloom's 1950's vocabulary and worldview.
Utter nonsense.

------------------------------------
Memo to self:
Enough already,18.He's gone and The R's move on. Furgeddabout AT - forwards! We've made a good start and I like Harry's astute squad balancing off-loading & transfer policy on the whole - AT apart!
Bon nuit. YOU RRRRRRRRssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 7 Aug 2013 23:05]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Top, top, top player! on 21:12 - Aug 7 with 1771 viewsNov77

Top, top, top player! on 19:43 - Aug 7 by essextaxiboy

Oh well if his Sqauwka stats say he is the most valuable player that must be right!!

Supported by an article written by a bloke who has been writing about football for a whole year !

FFS I have had indigestion for longer than that ATAF.

Give it up and support the team . He has gone .

Who played better than him last season?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Top, top, top player! on 21:16 - Aug 7 with 1758 viewsessextaxiboy

Top, top, top player! on 21:12 - Aug 7 by Nov77

Who played better than him last season?

Loic Remy ... IMO
Login to get fewer ads

Top, top, top player! on 21:25 - Aug 7 with 1746 viewsNov77

Top, top, top player! on 21:16 - Aug 7 by essextaxiboy

Loic Remy ... IMO

Yeah, he scored a nice goal at west ham, remember who played him in?
At fulham he missed a penalty, remember who won it?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Top, top, top player! on 21:44 - Aug 7 with 1735 viewsstevec

His genius took us to 17th then bottom of the Premier. How on earth can we survive without him?
Top, top, top player! on 21:52 - Aug 7 with 1728 viewsPommyhoop

Top, top, top player! on 21:44 - Aug 7 by stevec

His genius took us to 17th then bottom of the Premier. How on earth can we survive without him?

Love the way some people refuse to give him any credit for the Chamionship season but blame him for the 2 Prem debarcles.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Top, top, top player! on 22:24 - Aug 7 with 1714 viewsactonman

gutted !! most skillfull player i have had the pleasure to watch in an r's shirt (or any shirt for that matter)
would tear the arse out of the championship this year, BUT............

IMHO he has got found out in the PL as a luxury no team can afford !

cant / wont tackle !
cant/ wont header the ball !
very rarely battles / chases back !
can be a tad greedy !

He can however do things that 99% of the rest of the premier league players cant when he has the ball and when he's on his game is unplayable.

i predict his better games this season will be against the likes of dhull / palarse etc and not so much against the likes of united / city
Top, top, top player! on 04:53 - Aug 8 with 1669 viewsDylanP

Gutted that he has gone. Absolutely gutted. Mad that we couldn't get the best out of him. I suspect someone will, but it won't be a QPR manager. We will watch him go from strength to strength always knowing that we foolishly let him slip through our fingers.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024