Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New offish site 09:11 - Aug 8 with 3566 viewsKevinPR

IanJTaylor ‏@IJTaylor81 1h
Well done to our webmaster @dmscriven for getting this activated and special thanks to @tonyfernandes who was a big believer in this! #QPR
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
We're the only club under the FLi umbrella to make these changes because, like you, we agree we need to improve the site ... #QPR
Expand
Let me know what you think of the changes (cc @dmscriven). Fingers crossed you'll be pleased with the new-look site ... #QPR
Expand
Well finally - after months of going back and forth with the Football League interactive - we're finally there today ...
Expand
But we've worked tirelessly on aiming to improve the website experience for the fans, who we asked for feedback from in a recent poll ...
Expand
One of our biggest challenges in the media team has always been http://www.qpr.co.uk owing to the Football League rules & regulations ...
New offish site on 10:39 - Aug 8 with 3434 viewstoboboly

Just went on and it looks worse than ever

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

New offish site on 10:44 - Aug 8 with 3416 viewsMetallica_Hoop

This is the first one that navigates correctly. A bit...'busy' though.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

New offish site on 10:45 - Aug 8 with 3413 viewsNeil_SI

I think it's better, the front page layout is improved as the old carousel was really irritating and not very user friendly at all. The information is more readily available and more pleasant to navigate now, even if it's not perfect.

You have to keep in mind that they are locked into a contract with the service provider, and it's probably very expensive to get custom changes done, hence why other clubs have left their templates without any improvements.

Fair play to the club on this one. It's not going to be perfect, but at least they've tried to do something about it with FLi.

Hopefully when the contract runs out, which will be a while yet, we can move to a custom based site of some kind or at least ensure that there's flexibility in the deal that we don't run into the same kind of problems we've had over the years because of the one we're locked into (as is every other club who use the same service).
New offish site on 10:48 - Aug 8 with 3393 viewsQPRDave

A lot better
New offish site on 10:52 - Aug 8 with 3376 viewssimmo

It works really well on Internet Explorer, looks a lot better. On Chrome though it is not lined up right, it is like a mobile format on desktop....

Good effort from the club though and hopefully these issues will be ironed out shortly.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

New offish site on 10:53 - Aug 8 with 3365 viewsingeminate

I think on this one you have to give decent marks to them for intention - they are trying to make things better they have listened to fans and acted on it.

It might not be amazing, think someone said busy - and it is - but still better than before and fair play for that.

Overall the club has

brought out a decent free on-line magazine
significantly reduced season tickets
improved the website
released money to buy Austin

still work to do for sure, but I'm as quick to criticise as anyone else so credit where credit is due

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

New offish site on 10:58 - Aug 8 with 3345 viewstoboboly

New offish site on 10:52 - Aug 8 by simmo

It works really well on Internet Explorer, looks a lot better. On Chrome though it is not lined up right, it is like a mobile format on desktop....

Good effort from the club though and hopefully these issues will be ironed out shortly.

Must be whats wrong with mine (mozilla). Looks like a 5 year old has gone on a rampage.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

New offish site on 11:11 - Aug 8 with 3309 viewsTacticalR

I don't want to see any pictures of Richard Dunne.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

New offish site on 11:13 - Aug 8 with 3304 viewslondonscottish

Looks better to me. I like the fact that there is a menu banner across the top so you can now go straight to the content you want.

Much easier.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

New offish site on 11:22 - Aug 8 with 3279 viewsJonDoeman

New offish site on 10:39 - Aug 8 by toboboly

Just went on and it looks worse than ever

Seriously?

looks much improved to me.

It Is What It Is !!

New offish site on 11:29 - Aug 8 with 3260 viewsRangersw12

Much improved fair play to the club
New offish site on 20:31 - Aug 8 with 3062 viewsdaveB

it looks a real mess on my mac but looked good on the work pc
New offish site on 20:39 - Aug 8 with 3044 viewsjamois

yep it's a car crash on the mac but i can see that it probably looks much improved on a pc

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

New offish site on 20:44 - Aug 8 with 3024 viewsconnell10

Its still shite but credit where its due its slightly less shite than it was before!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024