Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a crap day 22:02 - Sep 2 with 16096 viewsGoodGodAlive

Disappointing.
What a crap day on 10:02 - Sep 3 with 3959 viewsMagic_Michu

Swansea City just signed a star from the Spain U21 team and people are complaining.

I'd have prefered Aiden Newhouse back!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

What a crap day on 10:34 - Sep 3 with 3896 viewsBig_Phil

I for one am delighted with how things have gone since June....when we had the Agent saga I think we'd have all been chuffed to still have ML, Ash, Michu still here plus the bodies we have brought in.

Once they all get used to playing together I think we will be a force, fixtures have done us no favours but we all saw what happened when we played our first real competitor

I don't know what some people expect to be honest - cloud cuckoo land springs to mind

Be positive boys bach
What a crap day on 11:41 - Sep 3 with 3829 viewstownhill_boi

Really disappointing window in my opinion. We signed a 14 million pound flop in bony, the jurys still out on shelvey and we get a striker on loan who scored 4 goals in 28 games last season. The only player i think we done a good deal on was canas, looks a good player and he was free.
What a crap day on 11:42 - Sep 3 with 3826 viewsJackSomething

What a crap day on 11:41 - Sep 3 by townhill_boi

Really disappointing window in my opinion. We signed a 14 million pound flop in bony, the jurys still out on shelvey and we get a striker on loan who scored 4 goals in 28 games last season. The only player i think we done a good deal on was canas, looks a good player and he was free.

I know there's a trend here recently to label anyone being negative as a Cardiff fan or a WUM, but this one is the worst attempt I've ever seen!

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

What a crap day on 11:45 - Sep 3 with 3819 viewstownhill_boi

What a crap day on 11:42 - Sep 3 by JackSomething

I know there's a trend here recently to label anyone being negative as a Cardiff fan or a WUM, but this one is the worst attempt I've ever seen!

Iv supported swansea for 10 years mate, its just my opinion. Bony has done nothing to suggest he is worth the 14 mil we paid for him, the goals in europe were pretty much put on a plate for him against poor teams.
What a crap day on 11:45 - Sep 3 with 3820 viewsSkipTheJack

I think you've pushed it a step too far now and given yourself away as a Cardiff fan.

The art of trolling is fine one, and I think you need to learn the subtleties.
What a crap day on 12:01 - Sep 3 with 3791 viewsJackSomething

What a crap day on 11:45 - Sep 3 by townhill_boi

Iv supported swansea for 10 years mate, its just my opinion. Bony has done nothing to suggest he is worth the 14 mil we paid for him, the goals in europe were pretty much put on a plate for him against poor teams.

Whatever you say. His headed goal was hardly laid on a plate and what about his goal against united? He also cost £12m, not £14m.

Don't know why I'm bothering, I'm secure in my belief you're not a Swans fan.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

What a crap day on 12:12 - Sep 3 with 3771 viewsFlashberryjack

As others have said, the biggest bonus for us in this transfer window is that we have kept our prize assets in Michu, Williams and Vorm.

Yes I would have liked to have got a Lukaku or Borini, but who knows, maybe we did have a go at signing them but couldn't agree on a fee.

As for Alvaro, I dont know enough about him to comment, but he has worked with ML before, so I'm sure Laudrup is well aware of his attributes and his short comings, but of course he new the same about Schecter and we all know how that one worked out.

All in all it's been a good week for us, and I will be looking forward to welcome Alvaro to the Liberty in the hope that he fulfills his potential under the guidance of Mr Laudrup.

So lets all be thankfull for what we've got, not for what we wished for, and just ignore the trolls and scummers coming on here trying to undermine our fantastic achievements over the last couple of years.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

What a crap day on 13:20 - Sep 3 with 3687 viewsRamblinJack

What a crap day on 11:45 - Sep 3 by townhill_boi

What did you expect Bony to do in the few games he has played beside scoring 4 goals in 6 matches?

This is not football manager 2013 and it's pretty obvious to me looking at Bony playing that this guy is levels above our former forwards, both in finishing and positioning and he seems to link up ok with the midfield despite only playing for a short time.

What do you suggest he should have done in his first 6 matches to live up to the 12m price?
What a crap day on 15:03 - Sep 3 with 3620 views2face

My opinion is that your opinion is wrong. Bony has scored 4 goals in 6 matches. He is credited for 3. But the own goal against Petrolul was really his goal. He has scored the only goal against a top team so far. Defenders are glued to him like flypaper creating acres of space for the wingers. He's linking up with Michu better than Neymar has managed to do with Messi so far. And honestly, if you thought a striker could go from the Dutch Eredivisie to the EPL and become a scoring sensation within the first month, you need a serious reality check.

Let's compare with some other strikers this season:

Edinson Cavani: 2 goals in 4 games
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 1 goal in 4 games
Romelu Lukaku: 0 goals in 6 games
Sergio Aguedo: 1 goal in 2 games
Papiss Demba Cisse: 0 goals in 3 games
Mirko Vucinic: 1 goal in 4 games
What a crap day on 15:40 - Sep 3 with 3593 viewsrossshaw

What a crap day on 13:20 - Sep 3 by RamblinJack

What did you expect Bony to do in the few games he has played beside scoring 4 goals in 6 matches?

This is not football manager 2013 and it's pretty obvious to me looking at Bony playing that this guy is levels above our former forwards, both in finishing and positioning and he seems to link up ok with the midfield despite only playing for a short time.

What do you suggest he should have done in his first 6 matches to live up to the 12m price?

:( My striker doesn't even score 4 goals in a season on FM13 :(

And Bony's record on fm is crap too. :(

I'm happy with the transfer window, probably the best swans team we've ever had. Best team I've seen since supporting them

Trundle could still do a job..

What a crap day on 16:36 - Sep 3 with 3540 viewsBelfast

Your serious ?

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

What a crap day on 18:10 - Sep 3 with 3501 viewsSgorioFruit

Im an armchair fan and i bloody loves it

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

What a crap day on 18:28 - Sep 3 with 3487 viewsBanosswan

Used to be a townhill boi on bbc 606 who used to spout crap.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

What a crap day on 18:52 - Sep 3 with 3463 viewsSgorioFruit

What a crap day on 18:28 - Sep 3 by Banosswan

Used to be a townhill boi on bbc 606 who used to spout crap.

I remember him

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

What a crap day on 19:16 - Sep 3 with 3235 viewsdgt73

F*ck u u cardiff kent. Bony a waste of money he has only been here 5 mins ffs. And has still scored 4 goals.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2013 19:18]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

What a crap day on 19:32 - Sep 3 with 3212 viewsCatullus

Either they are,
1, genuinely clueless Jacks
2, WUM who are too obvious and therefore none too good
3, Cardiff trolls

I know what I think.
We won't know if Bony is a success or failure til season's end. We kept our prized assets. Other players (Shelvey, Pozuelo, Amat) look like very good acquisitions. Vazquez looks like he has huge potential.
How is any of that bad?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What a crap day on 21:22 - Sep 3 with 3151 viewsBelfast

What a crap day on 06:27 - Sep 3 by orion3016

Crazy.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

What a crap day on 21:47 - Sep 3 with 3120 viewsPureRockFury

Even the bad times were good.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024