Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? 18:22 - Sep 5 with 21023 viewsJackfath

Not guilty for me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:33 - Sep 5 with 4535 viewswr72

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:31 - Sep 5 by Jackfath

Seemed. There you go again making wild judgments and filling in the gaps you know nothing about.

I'm out.Can't be arsed debating with you anymore.You win out of sheer boredom.And you can have the last post too.
Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:37 - Sep 5 with 4528 viewsJackfath

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:33 - Sep 5 by wr72

I'm out.Can't be arsed debating with you anymore.You win out of sheer boredom.And you can have the last post too.

Can't be arsed. How disappointing you are not prepared to try to convince me as to why you are hell bent on ruining an innocent mans life even though I am prepared to guess you know little about the facts of the case.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:48 - Sep 5 with 4514 viewsCountyJim

Gut feeling he`s not guilty but I belive the accused should have the right to anonymity as well as mud sticks
Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:48 - Sep 5 with 4514 viewsmonmouth

With online media and comment, and with the consequent growth of online 'opinion' where everyone thinks they are right based on feck all evidence, I reckon it's almost impossible for any Jury not to be prejudiced one way or the other in any case never mind one with a soap 'star'. My missus constantly says, I like him, I don't like him based on nothing but media s**t.

Certainly though, any false allegations proven beyond reasonable doubt should be a crime of equal weight to the allegation.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:51 - Sep 5 with 4508 viewsJackfath

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:48 - Sep 5 by monmouth

With online media and comment, and with the consequent growth of online 'opinion' where everyone thinks they are right based on feck all evidence, I reckon it's almost impossible for any Jury not to be prejudiced one way or the other in any case never mind one with a soap 'star'. My missus constantly says, I like him, I don't like him based on nothing but media s**t.

Certainly though, any false allegations proven beyond reasonable doubt should be a crime of equal weight to the allegation.

I wholeheartedly agree with your last sentence.

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 21:43 - Sep 5 with 4480 viewsunion_jack

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:51 - Sep 5 by Jackfath

I wholeheartedly agree with your last sentence.

The problem there is that victims will be scared to come forward in case they lose the case and get sent down. More and more would get away with it.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 21:45 - Sep 5 with 4475 viewsJackfath

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 21:43 - Sep 5 by union_jack

The problem there is that victims will be scared to come forward in case they lose the case and get sent down. More and more would get away with it.

It would also stop the plethora of malicious allegations which cost the tax payer thousands upon thousands of pounds and wastes so much time which could be devoted to actually putting a decent case together against the real guilty people.

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 21:50 - Sep 5 with 4470 viewsunion_jack

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 21:45 - Sep 5 by Jackfath

It would also stop the plethora of malicious allegations which cost the tax payer thousands upon thousands of pounds and wastes so much time which could be devoted to actually putting a decent case together against the real guilty people.

Maybe a lot of those cases found in favour of the defendant due to lack of evidence. I don't know but unfortunately you can't make it prohibitive for people to come forward to report a crime as the crime rate would probably increase.
That said, I do share your view to an extent and also feel that in cases such as this that anonymity should be paramount.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 22:49 - Sep 5 with 4456 viewsBelfast

And there was me thinking the weight of evidence at the end of the trial would be the deciding factor.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 08:54 - Sep 6 with 4378 viewsmonmouth

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 21:43 - Sep 5 by union_jack

Hence the burden of proof that they are false being the same that they are true....beyond reasonable doubt based on evidence.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 15:38 - Sep 10 with 4029 viewsDarran

Not guilty.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 16:31 - Sep 10 with 4005 viewstf_jack

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 15:38 - Sep 10 by Darran

Not guilty.

Being in court and hearing the evidence plus seeing his body language would be a great help.

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 16:41 - Sep 10 with 3995 viewsneilrichards

So he's found not guilty and the girl who has made these allegations still remains anonymous, where's the justice in that?

She has "Made Up" these stories and she has just been sat back knowing that no matter what nobody will know who she is and who has cost the taxpayer thousands, whereas he has had his name dragged through the courts and media. she should be held accountable for her lies.
Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 17:08 - Sep 10 with 3972 viewscontroversial_jack

I don't understand how this even came to court. No evidence whatsoever, just her word against his. I hope he takes out a civil case against the police and CPS and takes them for whatever he can get
Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:18 - Sep 10 with 3945 viewsJackfath

This type of crime happens everywhere at an occurence which many on here would find incredible. Its a disgrace and a massive flaw in our legal system where people can allege all sorts of nonsense and none of it gets proved. The accuser walks away with nothing happening, the accused is left to re build their reputation and lives.

SHAME ON YOU IF YOU SUGGESTED MR LE VELL WAS GUILTY.

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:22 - Sep 10 with 3723 viewsDarran

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:18 - Sep 10 by Jackfath

This type of crime happens everywhere at an occurence which many on here would find incredible. Its a disgrace and a massive flaw in our legal system where people can allege all sorts of nonsense and none of it gets proved. The accuser walks away with nothing happening, the accused is left to re build their reputation and lives.

SHAME ON YOU IF YOU SUGGESTED MR LE VELL WAS GUILTY.

You called it right my friend.

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:27 - Sep 10 with 3712 viewsJackfath

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:22 - Sep 10 by Darran

You called it right my friend.

I take no pride in this FACT Darran. I am appalled that this country still allows this sort of thing to happen. People jump on the bandwagon of "there's no smoke without fire" which frankly is a load of shit.

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:30 - Sep 10 with 3699 viewsDarran

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:27 - Sep 10 by Jackfath

I take no pride in this FACT Darran. I am appalled that this country still allows this sort of thing to happen. People jump on the bandwagon of "there's no smoke without fire" which frankly is a load of shit.

I agree,there was something not right about it from the start,dodgy case I think I said five days ago.

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:33 - Sep 10 with 3696 viewsJackfath

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:30 - Sep 10 by Darran

I agree,there was something not right about it from the start,dodgy case I think I said five days ago.

It's also very pleasing to see the jury having a female majority because you can bet your last £1 that many of the womens support groups would have used that card had it been male heavy. A good bit of selection there from the jury pickers.

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 19:12 - Sep 10 with 3679 viewsexiledclaseboy

I don't understand the calls for the girl's anonymity to be waived now that a not guilty verdict has been returned. What exactly would that achieve?

And for the interests of balance, I also firmly believe that the accused identity should be anonymous until guilt has been proved.

I really doubt it's as simple as "oh, she made it up, the bitch". (Although I realise this does happen).

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Tory leader

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 23:23 - Sep 10 with 3624 viewsBelfast

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:51 - Sep 5 by Jackfath

if he is found not guilty, I think the girl should go to prison for lying and putting him through this.

Would that happen !!!!!!

I mean ... Would it.

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 23:24 - Sep 10 with 3622 viewsBelfast

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:33 - Sep 10 by Jackfath

It's also very pleasing to see the jury having a female majority because you can bet your last £1 that many of the womens support groups would have used that card had it been male heavy. A good bit of selection there from the jury pickers.

The jury pickers as you put it would be the defence team, inc michael le vell.

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 08:28 - Sep 11 with 3556 viewsneilrichards

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 19:12 - Sep 10 by exiledclaseboy

I don't understand the calls for the girl's anonymity to be waived now that a not guilty verdict has been returned. What exactly would that achieve?

And for the interests of balance, I also firmly believe that the accused identity should be anonymous until guilt has been proved.

I really doubt it's as simple as "oh, she made it up, the bitch". (Although I realise this does happen).

This post has been edited by an administrator

I agree that the accused should remain anonymous until guilt has been proven, as should the accuser however in cases like this where the accuser has been proved to be lying or fabricated the story to get a conviction then her anonymity should be waived as she has cost the tax payer thousands and the taxpayer has a right to know who has been using our money.

She now gets to carry on her life as normal where he is left to pick up the pieces and try to rebuild his life and reputation, Mud sticks after all.
Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 14:13 - Sep 11 with 3500 viewsMrSwansea

Could Michael Le Vell go after the girl for damages or whatever?

I fcking would.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 15:35 - Sep 11 with 3474 viewsneilrichards

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 14:13 - Sep 11 by MrSwansea

Could Michael Le Vell go after the girl for damages or whatever?

I fcking would.

i know what your saying and i would want to also but in all honesty, what would it achieve?

She's a 17 year old girl, and girls who go around making these kind of false accusations generally don't have 2 penny's to rub together, Vicky Pollard springs to mind.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024