Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terry in June 02:57 - Nov 20 with 3145 viewsFredManRave

It couldn't happen could it?!

http://www.givemesport.com/402466-chelsea-defender-facing-65k-paycut

Chelsea defender John Terry must take a hefty pay-cut to remain with the club beyond the summer, according to reports at the weekend.

The Daily Mail reports that the Blues skipper, currently earning £165,000 in west London, is on the radar of Galatasaray.

However, the club believe that the former England captain’s camp are playing up the interest of the Turkish giants, and their hand will not be forced over the issue.

Terry has become a Chelsea legend over the last 15-years, making his debut for the club in 1998 and going on to feature over 500 times in all competitions for the club.

He’s also worn the armband during the Blues’ most successful period in English football, winning three Premier League titles, two FA Cups and a precious Champions League.

That won’t guarantee him a new deal under owner Roman Abramovich though, and the Chelsea star will need to accept terms in the region of £100,000 if he’s to stay on Jose Mourinho’s watch.

If Terry does leave the club, then other English outfits are already being linked, with West Ham and QPR speculatively linked with moves by the paper.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Terry in June on 03:03 - Nov 20 with 3141 viewsSonofNorfolt

Of course he is a complete and utter vvanker.
Good centre half though.
Terry in June on 04:04 - Nov 20 with 3113 viewsCanadaRanger

Terry in June on 03:03 - Nov 20 by SonofNorfolt

Of course he is a complete and utter vvanker.
Good centre half though.

The dressing room isn't big enough for him.

I wouldn't want to see him anywhere near this club.
Terry in June on 06:58 - Nov 20 with 3058 viewsrichranger

Another Daily Fail story....
Terry in June on 08:15 - Nov 20 with 2996 viewsN12Hoop

Bollocks article. If he ends up at QPR I'll eat my season ticket!

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Terry in June on 09:10 - Nov 20 with 2934 viewsMrSheen

It could be a ruse to get Julio Cesar and his Mrs to move.
Terry in June on 09:19 - Nov 20 with 2913 viewsRangerJim

Lets face it - would not be pretty. Certainly not something I want to see
Terry in June on 10:41 - Nov 20 with 2816 viewsHollowayRanger

id love it if we signed him

just imagine the abuse we could vent at him every week

who cares about the result

90 mins of pure abuse would chill me out for the week

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Terry in June on 10:51 - Nov 20 with 2811 viewsAntti_Heinola

I can say with all honesty that if we signed him, I would not be going to watch us.
Sorry, I know you support the club through thick and thin etc, but sometimes a line needs to be drawn.
Harry would undoubtedly love to sign him, but it'll never happen. Stoke or someone would stump up some money.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Terry in June on 11:05 - Nov 20 with 2784 viewsTheBlob

Terry in June on 10:51 - Nov 20 by Antti_Heinola

I can say with all honesty that if we signed him, I would not be going to watch us.
Sorry, I know you support the club through thick and thin etc, but sometimes a line needs to be drawn.
Harry would undoubtedly love to sign him, but it'll never happen. Stoke or someone would stump up some money.

But that's what you said when there was speculation about 'arry joining the club.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Terry in June on 11:19 - Nov 20 with 2760 viewsJuzzie

The poor lamb would have to take a 'hefty pay-cut' down to a mere £100k/week.

No way we'd pay that so it's a non-starter. I doubt he'd want to come tu us anyway.
Terry in June on 11:29 - Nov 20 with 2739 viewsAntti_Heinola

Terry in June on 11:05 - Nov 20 by TheBlob

But that's what you said when there was speculation about 'arry joining the club.

no, i didn't.
didn't want him, don't want him here, but never said i wouldn't go.
i believe i said i would never sing his name. and i remain stoically silent during the 'arry redknapp's blue and white army' chants ;)

Bare bones.

Terry in June on 11:32 - Nov 20 with 2732 viewsTheBlob

Terry in June on 11:29 - Nov 20 by Antti_Heinola

no, i didn't.
didn't want him, don't want him here, but never said i wouldn't go.
i believe i said i would never sing his name. and i remain stoically silent during the 'arry redknapp's blue and white army' chants ;)

oooooooooooooooo.....you little liar...

Terry in June on 12:44 - Nov 20 with 2658 viewsAntti_Heinola

Terry in June on 11:32 - Nov 20 by TheBlob

oooooooooooooooo.....you little liar...

HOW DARE YOU!

Bare bones.

Terry in June on 16:17 - Nov 20 with 2530 viewstoboboly

Sign him and burn him at the stake as the pre-match entertainment prior to the first game.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Terry in June on 19:30 - Nov 20 with 2436 viewsPommyhoop

Terry in June on 09:19 - Nov 20 by RangerJim

Lets face it - would not be pretty. Certainly not something I want to see

Quick its the Vicar AND my Boss.
Get in the wardrobe !!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Terry in June on 19:47 - Nov 20 with 2415 viewsJamie

Of course TF would want him, goes without saying. He wouldn't come here though thankfully.
Terry in June on 20:51 - Nov 20 with 2364 viewsYorkRanger

just sh1t journalism
Terry in June on 22:14 - Nov 20 with 2311 viewsDylanP

That is a ridiculous suggestion. However, imagine if it did happen. There are few players that would sicken me like the prospect of John "crybaby" Terry. Over the years there have been plenty of players who have made the move from Scum to QPR and been great. John Hollins jumps to mind, but there are others. But Terry would just be too much. It is not only that he is from Scum, it is also that he is scum.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Terry in June on 23:15 - Nov 20 with 2267 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Terry in June on 22:14 - Nov 20 by DylanP

That is a ridiculous suggestion. However, imagine if it did happen. There are few players that would sicken me like the prospect of John "crybaby" Terry. Over the years there have been plenty of players who have made the move from Scum to QPR and been great. John Hollins jumps to mind, but there are others. But Terry would just be too much. It is not only that he is from Scum, it is also that he is scum.

Perfectly put.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Terry in June on 23:55 - Nov 20 with 2232 viewsTheBlob

Terry in June on 22:14 - Nov 20 by DylanP

Hollins was a tw@t,never passed up an opportunity to knife us over Faurlingate.Micky Leach was much better.

Terry in June on 07:54 - Nov 21 with 2181 viewsizlingtonhoop

Terry in June on 10:41 - Nov 20 by HollowayRanger

id love it if we signed him

just imagine the abuse we could vent at him every week

who cares about the result

90 mins of pure abuse would chill me out for the week

One way of looking at it.

Someone brought up Ardilles in the 'worst player' thread. I remember being astonished that some people accepted him - great player in his day but a conniving cheat, the Mark Dennis incident being his nadir against us. I remember every time he touched the ball about equally half the crowd each booing and cheering. I have no shame in declaring myself a booer.

I suspect there are some that would accept (if it happened, and it won't) the Lowlife-in-Chief despite everything, because he is ' a good centre-half'.

Think first.
Terry in June on 10:29 - Nov 21 with 2099 viewsBluce_Ree

Shit journalism but hypothetically speaking if he did join us, I'd stop watching and even looking at our results until he left. Because F*CK HIM.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Terry in June on 11:47 - Nov 21 with 2061 views18StoneOfHoop

Terry in June on 10:29 - Nov 21 by Bluce_Ree

Shit journalism but hypothetically speaking if he did join us, I'd stop watching and even looking at our results until he left. Because F*CK HIM.

Got to this thread a bit late..apologies all round.

Bluce,I'm surplised.
Why such a mild,apathetic,cant-be-arsed,not-very-sweary reaction to the theoretical arrival at LR of The Racist,Liability and Bell-end ?

In a one-man considered profound protest, prior to Captain Nazi's first home appearance,I would rush on to the centre-spot gouge out my eyes,chop off my limbs and dripping with petrol immolate myself with the zippo in my teeth.

Good (slightly more realistic) post by DylanP. Says it all really.
Pathetic speculative pile of spit story,any road.

Here's a profile of the inner workings of 'the mind' of another abominable fella - an Hollywood actor who runs the gamut of emotions from A to B - who along with Wobbly Eyes Wise I could not stomach seeing back at our club in any capacity whatsoever:
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2013/oct/05/vinnie-jones-footballer-this-much-i-
[Post edited 21 Nov 2013 12:07]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Terry in June on 12:30 - Nov 21 with 2021 viewsTacticalR

@18StoneOfHoop: 'In a one-man considered profound protest, prior to Captain Nazi's first home appearance,I would rush on to the centre-spot gouge out my eyes,chop off my limbs and dripping with petrol immolate myself with the zippo in my teeth'

Doesn't self-immolation mess up those Desso pitches?

On 5Live Daily Danny Mills the other night was going on and on about bringing back Terry into the England squad. Let's just say that I don't think he convinced anyone.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2013 12:34]

Air hostess clique

Terry in June on 14:31 - Nov 21 with 1928 viewsNathanNI

I'd rather eat my own sh1t than spend my spare time watching that cvnt run about.

Luckily for me, there is more chance of my missus signing for us than this bell end.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024