Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ticket fiasco part 389 21:11 - Nov 27 with 7807 viewsNewhousemustscore

Be gentle cos I've never posted on here before. Aston Villa away tickets went on sale to season ticket holders who are Jackarmy members last week. They will be going on general sale next week. I didn't get paid until this week so I've just tried to buy tickets for my family, only to find out I can't because I'm a season ticket holder who is a Jackarmy member & tickets are only on sale to non season ticket holding Jackarmy members. So, I can't buy a ticket this week cos I paid over a grand in season tickets for my family to support my club. If I hadn't bothered I'd be able to get them. Will I get a chance to buy them next week or will civil servants be given preference for general sale of Villa tickets as appears to be the norm nowadays. Is there no end to the nonsensical way the ticket office is run or is it just me? PS I know this isn't on the "ticket forum" but everyone seems to be posting ticket related stuff on here.
ticket fiasco part 389 on 17:03 - Nov 28 with 763 viewsdgt73

ticket fiasco part 389 on 17:00 - Nov 28 by lovejuicejack

self publicists .... I'm baffled by that, what do you mean?. scraping the barrel, your the biggest tw@t on here.

Spot on.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

ticket fiasco part 389 on 17:09 - Nov 28 with 750 viewsAndy1300

ticket fiasco part 389 on 17:03 - Nov 28 by dgt73

Spot on.

i too believe what i say and in no way self publicise.

just because our opinions differ.....jeez, get a life

lovejuice, you are spot on with the sword

Number 1 team in Wales

ticket fiasco part 389 on 17:09 - Nov 28 with 746 viewsraynor94

ticket fiasco part 389 on 17:00 - Nov 28 by lovejuicejack

self publicists .... I'm baffled by that, what do you mean?. scraping the barrel, your the biggest tw@t on here.

Reaching the bottom, if that's any help to you

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

ticket fiasco part 389 on 17:10 - Nov 28 with 745 viewsAndy1300

ticket fiasco part 389 on 16:55 - Nov 28 by dgt73

And why is that then, I honestly believe what I say not on a wind up at all and couldn't care less if nobody responds to my posts.

same here

Number 1 team in Wales

ticket fiasco part 389 on 17:11 - Nov 28 with 737 viewsAndy1300

and all this because somebody missed the chance to get a ticket for an away game

Number 1 team in Wales

ticket fiasco part 389 on 17:42 - Nov 28 with 719 viewsnavyjack

Got to love the OP's first line of their post..they must be thinking WTF?.. I only mentioned tickets?!..got to love this site,fair play!....
ticket fiasco part 389 on 17:44 - Nov 28 with 717 viewsAndy1300

ticket fiasco part 389 on 17:42 - Nov 28 by navyjack

Got to love the OP's first line of their post..they must be thinking WTF?.. I only mentioned tickets?!..got to love this site,fair play!....

no, the backlash was over my 1st post saying "general sale"

perhaps i should have wrapped it in cotton wool and made it nice and fluffy and reworded it with 15 words.

obviously being to the point isn't good enough

Number 1 team in Wales

ticket fiasco part 389 on 17:49 - Nov 28 with 708 viewsDrizzy

What a tedious c*nt Raynor is.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Login to get fewer ads

ticket fiasco part 389 on 19:14 - Nov 28 with 678 viewsnavyjack

ticket fiasco part 389 on 17:44 - Nov 28 by Andy1300

no, the backlash was over my 1st post saying "general sale"

perhaps i should have wrapped it in cotton wool and made it nice and fluffy and reworded it with 15 words.

obviously being to the point isn't good enough

Perhaps not the 'general sale' stuff my friend,more the 'tough shit' metaphorical speak. Nothing wrong with to the point,if it's met with unambiguous sincerity. As it was you came across as rude and 'on your high horse'. As I say you,as many others have had gripes over time wrt tickets. If you were to be totally honest, you'd have reacted similarly if (and I'm sure you had it) when you disagreed with CC tickets.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024