Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? 09:14 - Nov 29 with 10050 viewslifelong

Lots of regulars around me were conspicuous by their absence last night.

Anyone on here just couldn't be bothered to turn out last night to one of the biggest games in our club's history?
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:21 - Nov 29 with 5020 viewsSwansNZ

Me

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:22 - Nov 29 with 5019 viewslifelong

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:21 - Nov 29 by SwansNZ

Me

Plastic.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:23 - Nov 29 with 5012 viewsSwansNZ

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:22 - Nov 29 by lifelong

Plastic.

Like f**k I am, I went once last year

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:23 - Nov 29 with 5012 viewswr72

Me.I've given up giving money to the club.I'll support them from the pub or the comfort of my own armchair now.This is supposed to be the best time in our history but i'm just not feeling it and the urge to go down anymore doesn't appeal.I was offered free tickets twice yesterday but turned them down.I'll always be a Swans fan but from a distance or the championship.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:27 - Nov 29 with 4992 viewsepaul

I watched it in a pub in Lundun.....

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:31 - Nov 29 with 4977 viewsDull1Thomas

There were a bunch around me that shouldn't have bothered -

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:37 - Nov 29 with 4950 viewsJohnw102

Same where I was sat none of the regulars there, I know some move to the E and W stands, but not all of them, yet come the Man U Man City etc games they are all there. I drive a round trip of 130 miles to watch the game + car parking not a cheap night out on a pension, but if you support a club you support it and that means going there and doing what you can to help.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:40 - Nov 29 with 4938 viewsDull1Thomas

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:37 - Nov 29 by Johnw102

Same where I was sat none of the regulars there, I know some move to the E and W stands, but not all of them, yet come the Man U Man City etc games they are all there. I drive a round trip of 130 miles to watch the game + car parking not a cheap night out on a pension, but if you support a club you support it and that means going there and doing what you can to help.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Login to get fewer ads

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:52 - Nov 29 with 4891 viewshammy

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:37 - Nov 29 by Johnw102

Can't make most mid week games, since I have a 300 mile round trip and my son usually has school the next day ! Easier for me to get to away games though ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 10:13 - Nov 29 with 4834 viewsstircrazyjack

So thousands of regulars didnt bother to turn up last night but thousands of non regulars did a month before Xmas on a school night paying top whack for tickets when they could have easily watched it on the box for free as it was on a terrestrial channel.

It's all good baby

Get the expansion sorted ASAP.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 11:04 - Nov 29 with 4779 viewsAndy1300

same around me, 1 or 2 regulars but the rest were strangers.

Number 1 team in Wales

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 11:29 - Nov 29 with 4733 viewssketty_jack

I went but not in my normal seat. Cup games are a chance to get away from the bell end who sits behind me.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 11:37 - Nov 29 with 4714 viewsDrGonzo

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 11:29 - Nov 29 by sketty_jack

I went but not in my normal seat. Cup games are a chance to get away from the bell end who sits behind me.

Ditto. Went in the west stand which was akin to sitting amongst corpses.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 11:49 - Nov 29 with 4686 viewsdgt73

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:23 - Nov 29 by wr72

Me.I've given up giving money to the club.I'll support them from the pub or the comfort of my own armchair now.This is supposed to be the best time in our history but i'm just not feeling it and the urge to go down anymore doesn't appeal.I was offered free tickets twice yesterday but turned them down.I'll always be a Swans fan but from a distance or the championship.

The most ridiculous post I have ever read on planet swans.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 11:53 - Nov 29 with 4682 viewscockneyswan

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 11:37 - Nov 29 by DrGonzo

Ditto. Went in the west stand which was akin to sitting amongst corpses.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 11:57 - Nov 29 with 4667 viewsdgt73

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 10:13 - Nov 29 by stircrazyjack

So thousands of regulars didnt bother to turn up last night but thousands of non regulars did a month before Xmas on a school night paying top whack for tickets when they could have easily watched it on the box for free as it was on a terrestrial channel.

It's all good baby

Get the expansion sorted ASAP.

It was good to see so many new faces there last night, but its not simply the case that season ticket holders didn't turn up I was in my usual seat, but I know some season ticket holders were sat in different parts of the ground to where they normally sit.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 11:57 - Nov 29 with 4664 viewswr72

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 11:49 - Nov 29 by dgt73

The most ridiculous post I have ever read on planet swans.

You think what you want and it wouldn't even register with me.It's my life and i can choose to live it how i like and not be offended by a no-mark on a meassgeboard.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 12:05 - Nov 29 with 4647 viewsdgt73

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 11:57 - Nov 29 by wr72

You think what you want and it wouldn't even register with me.It's my life and i can choose to live it how i like and not be offended by a no-mark on a meassgeboard.

Yeah you are right, it is you're life and you can do what you want, but your last post was pathetic. If all swans fans were like you there wouldn't be a professional football club in swansea.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 12:11 - Nov 29 with 4632 viewswr72

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 12:05 - Nov 29 by dgt73

Yeah you are right, it is you're life and you can do what you want, but your last post was pathetic. If all swans fans were like you there wouldn't be a professional football club in swansea.

Shut the phuck up and mind your own business you massive cockle woman!! You're trying to be the new Jackfath on here and not doing a very good job of it.Go and criticize some other phucker you phat tomato can.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 12:15 - Nov 29 with 4614 viewsBravoJack

I sat in with my DVLA collegues with my free ticket and wish i had'nt. Had two bellends behind me who bashed all our players from kickoff till the 35th minute. They then got up and left and never returned. Really dont see the point. I did find some warmth in gazing over at my season ticket seat. We will be reunited shortly
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 12:26 - Nov 29 with 4595 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Some real morons around me last night in the East.

Not sure if I want this stadium expansion if all the new fans (who must have watched us on TV or away) keep having a pop at the players over nothing

All I kept hearing was
1 - "Get it in the box mun"
2 - "Forward we need to go"
3 - "Dyer - get your arse in gear!!"

I don't object to any of these statements when they are fair but it just seemed like a record on repeat all game.

Wasn't worth explaining to them that
1 - its not worth getting it in the box if there's nobody worth crossing to there
2 - sometimes you can't go forward if the pass isn't on
3 - seemed to me that effort wasn't the issue with Dyer yesterday just application

Oh yeah and my favourite

"Have a shot mun ffs"
usually followed with "Why did he shoot from there, he was never going to score"

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 12:29 - Nov 29 with 4590 viewsdgt73

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 12:11 - Nov 29 by wr72

Shut the phuck up and mind your own business you massive cockle woman!! You're trying to be the new Jackfath on here and not doing a very good job of it.Go and criticize some other phucker you phat tomato can.

I can see you are one of these people that think they are owed something all the time. I would rather see an empty seat in the stadium than have a complete wa*ker like you sat in it, do the club a favour and stay in the pub.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 12:34 - Nov 29 with 4575 viewswr72

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 12:29 - Nov 29 by dgt73

I can see you are one of these people that think they are owed something all the time. I would rather see an empty seat in the stadium than have a complete wa*ker like you sat in it, do the club a favour and stay in the pub.

Do the club a favour? I'll be doing myself a favour by watching it in the pub.And if i decide to go a game then I will and you can come and tell me what a w***er i am then.That's the beauty of having a choice.My choice at the moment and for the first time in 28 years is to choose to stay at home.

Now get back under the stairs you phucking basket case.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 12:36 - Nov 29 with 4571 viewsdgt73

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 12:34 - Nov 29 by wr72

Do the club a favour? I'll be doing myself a favour by watching it in the pub.And if i decide to go a game then I will and you can come and tell me what a w***er i am then.That's the beauty of having a choice.My choice at the moment and for the first time in 28 years is to choose to stay at home.

Now get back under the stairs you phucking basket case.

Id be more than happy to tell you to your face.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 12:43 - Nov 29 with 4553 viewsscottishjack

The only familiar faces around us were the lad with the drum and his pals. As for the pissed up kids in front of us! Well at least they provided a bit of entertainment...

Favourite quote on the night, with 5 minutes left "Who are we playing?"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024