Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? 09:14 - Nov 29 with 10298 viewslifelong

Lots of regulars around me were conspicuous by their absence last night.

Anyone on here just couldn't be bothered to turn out last night to one of the biggest games in our club's history?
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 13:56 - Nov 29 with 1149 viewswr72

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 13:44 - Nov 29 by Drizzy

Classy.

Not defending anyone or taking anyone's skin off their asshole (or whatever that means). Just stating that you have no right to be angry when you air your dirty laundry on a public forum and someone challenges you. Going back to the first few replies, dgt73 isn't really out of order. You dragged into a slanging match and he obliged.

I've always found it difficult taking you serious.The sopranos, aside.

Here's another occasion.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 14:14 - Nov 29 with 1110 viewsFlashberryjack

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 11:29 - Nov 29 by sketty_jack

I went but not in my normal seat. Cup games are a chance to get away from the bell end who sits behind me.

Was wondering where you had got to....... I missed you

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 14:45 - Nov 29 with 1090 viewsDrizzy

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 13:56 - Nov 29 by wr72

I've always found it difficult taking you serious.The sopranos, aside.

Here's another occasion.

Rightio. Enjoy your chat with dgt73.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 14:51 - Nov 29 with 1079 viewsDrizzy

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 13:53 - Nov 29 by _

Hey hey.... I like it, I see what you did there?

Do you have a name or a previous username, Driz?

Believe it or not I do have a name Chris I'm just not a massive f*cking tw*t so I don't have it on display in my (hideous) avatar on a f*cking football forum.

Surprised you could find the time to post on here in between your one man tirade on "jobs for the boys" and sitting on Ian Brown's c*ck. Now do one before I make you look silly again. There's a good boy.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 15:34 - Nov 29 with 1048 viewsDarran

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 14:51 - Nov 29 by Drizzy

Believe it or not I do have a name Chris I'm just not a massive f*cking tw*t so I don't have it on display in my (hideous) avatar on a f*cking football forum.

Surprised you could find the time to post on here in between your one man tirade on "jobs for the boys" and sitting on Ian Brown's c*ck. Now do one before I make you look silly again. There's a good boy.

Hahahahaha.f*cking brilliant.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 15:41 - Nov 29 with 1038 views_

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 14:51 - Nov 29 by Drizzy

You've got quite a thing about my avatar aint ya, Driz...

What's that on yours Rocky eh?

It's a pity, really, you're so insignificant cos I can't think of anything you've ever said on here.

Who are ya? Are you actually Rocky?

Or some cowardly internet no-one hiding behind a boxing photo.

Put em up Drizzle...

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 16:05 - Nov 29 with 1007 viewsDrizzy

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 15:41 - Nov 29 by _

You've got quite a thing about my avatar aint ya, Driz...

What's that on yours Rocky eh?

It's a pity, really, you're so insignificant cos I can't think of anything you've ever said on here.

Who are ya? Are you actually Rocky?

Or some cowardly internet no-one hiding behind a boxing photo.

Put em up Drizzle...

You really don't f*cking get it do you. Are you actually Jesus? Nobody measures their worth by contributions on a f*cking football forum. You call me an "internet no-one," who the f*ck are you exactly? All I'm seeing is a right ugly tw*t spending day after day talking b0llocks on a f*cking football forum. Just because a handful of posters on here have acknowledged your massive tw*ttishness (and Dineen replied to one of your tweets) doesn't make you a somebody. The very f*cking definition of a megalomaniac.

Now that's done with let me be civil...

Chris mate I'm sure there's a better existence for you outside of this forum. If you really want to get a new username, a nondescript avatar and maybe talk about some football? I know you loves your formations and that. People might start taking you seriously and maybe you'll make some positive contributions. Bit of an increase in your dopamine levels might help with your erectile dysfunction and male pattern baldness too you never know mate it's worth a pop like.

You don't have to sell your soul to be adored, mate. Honest.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 16:29 - Nov 29 with 976 viewsDarran

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 16:05 - Nov 29 by Drizzy

You really don't f*cking get it do you. Are you actually Jesus? Nobody measures their worth by contributions on a f*cking football forum. You call me an "internet no-one," who the f*ck are you exactly? All I'm seeing is a right ugly tw*t spending day after day talking b0llocks on a f*cking football forum. Just because a handful of posters on here have acknowledged your massive tw*ttishness (and Dineen replied to one of your tweets) doesn't make you a somebody. The very f*cking definition of a megalomaniac.

Chris mate I'm sure there's a better existence for you outside of this forum. If you really want to get a new username, a nondescript avatar and maybe talk about some football? I know you loves your formations and that. People might start taking you seriously and maybe you'll make some positive contributions. Bit of an increase in your dopamine levels might help with your erectile dysfunction and male pattern baldness too you never know mate it's worth a pop like.

Quality stuff Drizz.

Login to get fewer ads

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 16:39 - Nov 29 with 958 viewsSgorioFruit

Me, im an armchair fan these days!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 16:51 - Nov 29 with 943 views_

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 16:05 - Nov 29 by Drizzy

You seem to measure me by my contributions on a football forum, you seem to follow me, make polls about me. Fack, you're even over on Twitter doing the same..... What is it about this ugly, meglomaniac tw*t that fascinates you so much?

And then you throw in a Roses lyric, like that's going to cut me open, reduce me to a wobbly jelly and realise pretty damn quick I'm not acually Jesus, some ugly tw*t on a message board.

That's my lot eh, Ill just have to be happy with all that I guess, keep trying to get a hard on and combing over, keep talking the bollox and throw out the odd formation to really get it out there.

That's me... so who are you, "mate"?

Drizzle:-

Somebody that doesn't measure up by contributions on a football forum (handy, that one, cos you'd be so insignificant, you may as well just be any old coward calling people names and hiding behind a tough-guy avatar - ROCKY!!)

Somebody that likes the Roses perhaps? But doesn't want anyone else to? Or hates them, references to Ian Brown's cock and erectile dysfunction - are you trying to tell us something here, Driz? Is that why you're called Drizzle maybe, because that's all you get these days from a 24 hour w*nkathon over me on a message board - a facking drizzle?

Are you bald, Driz?

Ah fack it, until the sky turns green eh...

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 16:55 - Nov 29 with 935 viewsJackfath

What a smashing thread! All the bumders contributing together.

Hooray for Planet Swans!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 16:58 - Nov 29 with 928 viewsdgt73

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 16:55 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

Hooray for Planet Swans!

Thought you'd fuked off. Oh well where's that ignore button.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 16:59 - Nov 29 with 924 viewsJackfath

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 16:58 - Nov 29 by dgt73

Be quiet you bore.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:00 - Nov 29 with 924 views_

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 16:59 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

Be quiet you bore.

Fack off silly little boy.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:01 - Nov 29 with 921 viewsJackfath

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:00 - Nov 29 by _

Fack off silly little boy.

Be quiet you bore.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:02 - Nov 29 with 919 viewsOldjack

A few things to add about last nights experience ,a lot of so called die-hards didn't bother and then had the cheek to moan about the atmos . A fair few seats weere empty yet i know some people couldn't get tickets yesterday ,sold out apparently they were told

The little dab i met at the turnstile needs a box to stand on ,her head was just visible above the counter ffs ,.her arms must have been killing her

The jumped up tw*t of a steward who said i was blocking peoples view by standing on the walk way ,ffs you dozy kant they were three feet above me ,he walked away after being told by moi

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:04 - Nov 29 with 907 viewsJackfath

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:02 - Nov 29 by Oldjack

A few things to add about last nights experience ,a lot of so called die-hards didn't bother and then had the cheek to moan about the atmos . A fair few seats weere empty yet i know some people couldn't get tickets yesterday ,sold out apparently they were told

The little dab i met at the turnstile needs a box to stand on ,her head was just visible above the counter ffs ,.her arms must have been killing her

The jumped up tw*t of a steward who said i was blocking peoples view by standing on the walk way ,ffs you dozy kant they were three feet above me ,he walked away after being told by moi

Cool stories bro.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:05 - Nov 29 with 903 viewsGrandPrix

I chose to sit in a different part of the ground for a different angle, a few of us didnt sit in our regular seats

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:07 - Nov 29 with 895 viewsdgt73

Hooray for Planet Swans!

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:08 - Nov 29 with 892 viewsJackfath

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:07 - Nov 29 by dgt73

Yeah you said.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:09 - Nov 29 with 877 views_

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:08 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

Yeah you said.

Fack off 'en...

Go on...

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:11 - Nov 29 with 869 viewsJackfath

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:09 - Nov 29 by _

Fack off 'en...

Go on...

Why?

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:16 - Nov 29 with 863 viewsDarran

Hooray for Planet Swans!

Innit,lush it is especially Drizzy ripping T2C a new one.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:16 - Nov 29 with 861 viewsdgt73

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:08 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

Yeah you said.

No I've decided im not going to put anyone on ignore and not going to argue with anyone anymore (well not for tonight).

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:18 - Nov 29 with 858 viewsJackfath

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:16 - Nov 29 by Darran

Innit,lush it is especially Drizzy ripping T2C a new one.

Indeed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024