Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. 15:50 - Dec 14 with 6903 viewslifelong

Awful first half.
Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 15:52 - Dec 14 with 4442 viewsdeanscfc

Nothing can be as bad as us v St Gallen.

But yeah...from what I've seen West brom are toothless and Cardiff look for set pieces at every opportunity as their only way to score.
Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 15:52 - Dec 14 with 4432 viewsOldjack

fuk and some people moan about us ,that was dire from both teams ,c'mon you Baggies do the right thing ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 15:54 - Dec 14 with 4421 viewsmonmouth

They'll get a corner/free kick and scramble it in, then puff their chests out and shout the odds. It's what they do. Anti football lumps of s**t.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 16:10 - Dec 14 with 4351 viewsJackanapes

Seriously if we played with the level of ball control that WBA are here people would be swinging from the rafters.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 16:12 - Dec 14 with 4336 viewsNeathJack

Lots of empty seats there.

Looks like the money on their expansion is well spent.........
Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 16:22 - Dec 14 with 4300 viewslonglostjack

Expect Mr 7% to pretend to play Santa Claus soon to distract attention from their dire team.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 16:24 - Dec 14 with 4279 viewsSgorioFruit

Scum 1 up

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 16:32 - Dec 14 with 4229 viewsSgorioFruit

Scott Sinclair being booed very loudly while coming on the pitch as a sub in the 73rd minute

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 16:35 - Dec 14 with 4213 viewsdeanscfc

west brom are terrible in front of goal!!
Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 16:52 - Dec 14 with 4118 viewsDarran

Good three points,c*nts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 16:52 - Dec 14 with 4111 viewsOldjack

t*ating keeper saves them yet again
[Post edited 14 Dec 2013 16:57]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 16:53 - Dec 14 with 4103 viewsexiledclaseboy

Big win for them that. C*nts.

Poll: Tory leader

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 17:01 - Dec 14 with 4037 viewsmonmouth

They're staying up with that kind of luck. WBA were terrible and still had all the play apart from a couple of breakaways and missed two glaring chances. Just knew some head slapping t**t would get his nut on a cross though. Then it was the usual ten men in the area. Lets hope this convinces the mad arse clown not to buy anyone in Jan and to keep milker in place for the second half of the season.

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 17:04 - Dec 14 with 4020 viewslifelong

Good goal by Whittingham, WBA are woeful but should have had a point.
Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 17:10 - Dec 14 with 3982 viewssketty_jack

Couple of great chances for WB but cardiff should've had a pen i think on odemwingie. Marshall is a great keeper fair play, without him they'd probably be in the relegation zone.
Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 18:06 - Dec 14 with 3875 viewsorion3016

Scoob will be here soon gloating

He probably didn't even go to game , saving himself for ours tomorrow

Be over there now after

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 18:15 - Dec 14 with 3847 viewsAndy1300

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 18:06 - Dec 14 by orion3016

Scoob will be here soon gloating

He probably didn't even go to game , saving himself for ours tomorrow

Probably.

They always seem to get to play teams when the opposition decide to play shite.

Number 1 team in Wales

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 18:24 - Dec 14 with 3822 viewsorion3016

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 18:15 - Dec 14 by Andy1300

Probably.

They always seem to get to play teams when the opposition decide to play shite.

I got an horrible feeling they'll scrape through to stay up, just hope we are nowhere near any relegation scrap with them

Be over there now after

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 18:30 - Dec 14 with 3808 viewsAndy1300

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 18:24 - Dec 14 by orion3016

I got an horrible feeling they'll scrape through to stay up, just hope we are nowhere near any relegation scrap with them

I have same feeling.

Just need to ensure we beat them down here.

Could you imagine if they do the double?

Number 1 team in Wales

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 18:36 - Dec 14 with 3784 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well that's spoiled my 46th Birthday then. Humpphhh

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 18:38 - Dec 14 with 3779 viewsorion3016

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 18:30 - Dec 14 by Andy1300

I have same feeling.

Stuff of nightmares

Be over there now after

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 18:38 - Dec 14 with 3779 viewswaynekerr55

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 18:30 - Dec 14 by Andy1300

I have same feeling.

Seriousheadloss.com

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 18:48 - Dec 14 with 3762 viewsmonmouth

s**t we'd better win tomorrow now or this board will be like the Texas chain saw massacre.

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 18:58 - Dec 14 with 3730 viewsAndy1300

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 18:48 - Dec 14 by monmouth

s**t we'd better win tomorrow now or this board will be like the Texas chain saw massacre.

We need to win tomorrow anyway

Number 1 team in Wales

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 19:10 - Dec 14 with 3704 viewsGlyn1

But we probably won't win at Norwich for a lot of good reasons so Cardiff will have closed the gap on us. Doesn't matter much because we'll still be way ahead of them at the end of the season. (My prediction. Swansea 52 points, Cardiff 34.)

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024