Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
go now please 21:33 - Dec 15 with 9019 viewsborinifanclub

Fiorentina fancy JDG...they can have him now as far as I am concerned

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/37280-fiorentina-want-swanse

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

go now please on 09:30 - Dec 16 with 1886 viewsJackanapes

Anyone suggesting De Guzman doesn't have bad games has zero credibility. Ditto for good games.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

go now please on 10:08 - Dec 16 with 1852 viewsmonmouth

go now please on 09:30 - Dec 16 by Jackanapes

Anyone suggesting De Guzman doesn't have bad games has zero credibility. Ditto for good games.

Could you not substitute the words 'any player' for 'de guzman' there?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

go now please on 10:26 - Dec 16 with 1839 viewsDr_Winston

go now please on 09:30 - Dec 16 by Jackanapes

Spot on.

He's not an awesome player or he wouldn't be playing for us. He is wildly inconsistent, but our best performances usually have him pulling the strings in them.

When you read guff like "He's our worst player ever" though you have to shake your head sometimes.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

go now please on 10:31 - Dec 16 with 1831 viewsJackanapes

go now please on 10:08 - Dec 16 by monmouth

Could you not substitute the words 'any player' for 'de guzman' there?

Yes I could. It would only further highlight what a waste and time and effort it is trying to aportion blame for our lack of champions league qualification to a single player, and not the weight of circumstance.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 10:32]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

go now please on 10:33 - Dec 16 with 1825 viewsmonmouth

go now please on 10:31 - Dec 16 by Jackanapes

Yes I could. It would only further highlight what a waste and time and effort it is trying to aportion blame for our lack of champions league qualification to a single player, and not the weight of circumstance.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 10:32]

I agree.

(unless it's Tiandalli....;)

go now please on 10:36 - Dec 16 with 1822 viewsJackanapes

Yesterday during the game I wanted to murder Vorm. Man is an emotional creature. If I still felt that way this morning I would have been concerned. Its easy, in the moment, to express frustration toward one player or another, but to fixate solely on one player, especially one player who can, on his day, change the game, is perplexing. I put it down to his fancy dan attitude.(Undeniable, one look at his website and you realise he is in it for JDG and no one else) That is just the way the game is.

go now please on 10:47 - Dec 16 with 1806 viewsJackanapes

On a similar note, Hernandez is another player who gets a hard time, but I have noticed every time he gets the ball, the whole crowd sucks in a breath. Its because we know he can do something special, ok he he almost never does, but he CAN. Its back to expectation again. We get excited when Pablo gets the ball, and yet almost every time it ends up in touch, so we feel foolish. yet next time he gets the ball, we feel that anticipation again. When Rangel gets the ball I expect it to end up in the car park, so I don't 'hate' him quite so much when he gives it away.
If the OP had said JDG the worst player, of high ability, to pull on the shirt, he may have been nearer the mark. I don't think its talent that's at question here, but application.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 10:47]

go now please on 10:51 - Dec 16 with 1788 viewsPhil_S

We also need to remember that twelve months ago on this very board there were plenty talking about our need to break our transfer record to secure the services of De Guzman before one of the big boys came in and pinched him from under our very noses.

Reactionary we never have been...
Login to get fewer ads

go now please on 11:06 - Dec 16 with 1762 viewsraynor94

Yet more evidence of the numskull fans we have inherited, if JDG is the worst they have seen, they obviously haven't been around long

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

go now please on 13:48 - Dec 16 with 1733 viewsLaudrup

go now please on 06:27 - Dec 16 by Jackbustard

Hes not as bad as the OP suggests but he needs to be twken off set pieces. Ive lost count of the amount of free kicks ive watched sail aimlessly over the bar and his taking of a corner is shocking. Give someone else a go can't be any worse.

And yet whenever Jonjo, Davies and Pozuelo have had a go at corners it has been worse...
And the same could be said for Ki last year.

There's no exceptional free kick takers at the club. JdG is the best there is and has decent attems occasionally, but often hit over the bar or it becomes too soft. JdG and Pablo tries to curl it and Jonjo just kicks it hard, often into the wall or outside the target. Neither of them have a remarkable success rate, but there's no real alternatives.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 14:00]

I hate signatures

go now please on 13:59 - Dec 16 with 1721 viewsJJJack

go now please on 13:48 - Dec 16 by Laudrup

And yet whenever Jonjo, Davies and Pozuelo have had a go at corners it has been worse...

There's no exceptional free kick takers at the club. JdG is the best there is and has decent attems occasionally, but often hit over the bar or it becomes too soft. JdG and Pablo tries to curl it and Jonjo just kicks it hard, often into the wall or outside the target. Neither of them have a remarkable success rate, but there's no real alternatives.

Yeah but that's a fact. And we never allow facts to get in the way of a good vilification on here.
go now please on 18:27 - Dec 16 with 1673 viewsborinifanclub

You can have a pop as much as you like.....his free kick against Valencia was fantastic I believe that is the only time he has hit the target this year....8 ft high 12 yards wide and how much is he paid? If he did not spend 60% of the game hiding I would not mind he also lost a lot of the ball Sunday cannot recall him creating any chances on Sunday or either. He did miss the first man with one corner though!
As for Shaky,......I support my team with all I have got....that is the problem with jdg ..he is only for himself and does not care enough about the team I love
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 18:32]

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

go now please on 18:35 - Dec 16 with 1644 views_

go now please on 18:27 - Dec 16 by borinifanclub

You can have a pop as much as you like.....his free kick against Valencia was fantastic I believe that is the only time he has hit the target this year....8 ft high 12 yards wide and how much is he paid? If he did not spend 60% of the game hiding I would not mind he also lost a lot of the ball Sunday cannot recall him creating any chances on Sunday or either. He did miss the first man with one corner though!
As for Shaky,......I support my team with all I have got....that is the problem with jdg ..he is only for himself and does not care enough about the team I love
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 18:32]

You're an embarrassment to our club that's all you are writing w@nk like that.

FYI De Guzman passed 86 times and received 78' that's like almost double Shelvey's and Hernandez efforts combined. His pass completion was 86% only bettered by the superb Canas.

That's the thing with De Guzman, he's always there, when Rangel or Davies need to get out of a tight situation, he's there, on hand to do that, and he does it all over the pitch.

As I said, a total embarrassment to SCFC, pathetic comments.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 18:50]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

go now please on 18:36 - Dec 16 with 1648 viewsDarran

go now please on 18:35 - Dec 16 by _

FYI De Guzman passed 86 times and received 78' that's like almost double Shelvey's and Hernandez efforts combined. His pass completion was 86% only bettered by the superb Canas.

That's the thing with De Guzman, he's always there, when Rangel or Davies need to get out of a tight situation, he's there, on hand to do that, and he does it all over the pitch.

Another thread ruined then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

go now please on 18:49 - Dec 16 with 1635 viewsborinifanclub

I do not think my comments are embarrassing, merely my opinion...At least I do not make personal comments like you and shaky do good stats for jdg yes but he created nothing and shot way over the bar....or was I watching a different game?

go now please on 18:59 - Dec 16 with 1542 viewsmonmouth

go now please on 18:36 - Dec 16 by Darran

Another thread ruined then.

I think this one was pretty much dead meat after the title was written.

go now please on 20:17 - Dec 16 with 1493 viewsCatullus

I can't remember if I posted it on here or somewhere else but I said how frustrating JDG was months ago.
He is undoubtedly good with ball at his feet. But his set pieces have been mostly awful, he can't tackle and I do get the impression he's playing for himself not the team (something I have considered ever since the cup final penalty incident).
Also, why is it he always goes right wing with his passes? No matter what position Ben or whoever is in right wing is at, or how much space, he always chooses to go the other way. Every time I look at our attacking stats we are always heavy on the right side.
He is probably our most frustrating player as he obviously has the talent to be a very good player. I think he lets himself (and therefore the team) down.
Anybody who says he's just rubbish is wrong but his performances for us could, and should, be better given his talent. Maybe it comes down to attitude?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

go now please on 21:34 - Dec 16 with 1474 views2face

go now please on 13:48 - Dec 16 by Laudrup

I would like to see Bony hit it hard into the wall next time we play Norwich. Preferably in the general direction of Massong.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 21:37]
go now please on 21:35 - Dec 16 with 1466 viewsmonmouth

go now please on 21:34 - Dec 16 by 2face

I would like to see Bony hit it hard into the wall next time we play Norwich. Preferably in the general direction of Massong.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 21:37]

I'd rather see him hit it hard into the net. Failing that, into Delia's chops.

go now please on 21:50 - Dec 16 with 1454 viewsJoe_bradshaw

go now please on 21:35 - Dec 16 by monmouth

I'd rather see him hit it hard into the net. Failing that, into Delia's chops.

I imagine Delia's chops are very nice. Especially with gravy.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

go now please on 21:59 - Dec 16 with 1445 viewsJonnyTheJack

He is inconsistent but so is the team this season. He's great when we're playing well, I thought he did well Sunday, but against Hull when we were a goal down he just doesn't do enough. He's sort of a link between defensive midfield and attacking midfield so he's not going to be defending an awful lot or getting forward either so people assume he's doing f*ck all.

He was great vs Newcastle too and it's no surprise because we dominated that night.

Some people love slating him and can we not keep posting guff from that sports direct site? It's dreadful.
go now please on 21:26 - Dec 18 with 1385 viewsborinifanclub

And you are a rude loudmouthed arrogant twonk

go now please on 21:53 - Dec 18 with 1356 viewsgyrjack

go now please on 21:59 - Dec 16 by JonnyTheJack

He is inconsistent but so is the team this season. He's great when we're playing well, I thought he did well Sunday, but against Hull when we were a goal down he just doesn't do enough. He's sort of a link between defensive midfield and attacking midfield so he's not going to be defending an awful lot or getting forward either so people assume he's doing f*ck all.

He was great vs Newcastle too and it's no surprise because we dominated that night.

Some people love slating him and can we not keep posting guff from that sports direct site? It's dreadful.

JDG is brilliant at times, as are the rest of the team. They all go missing at times. When they all dont play we put in a poor performance, when they do, we are superb. Would u prefer a typical clogging show every week, like the happyslappers down the road, or the excitement of not knowing who's turning up? If they all turned up on full form, every week, we would be waay further up the league
go now please on 21:55 - Dec 18 with 1351 viewsJokeren1943

go now please on 09:23 - Dec 16 by monmouth

De Guz had to take the blame for us losing mun. Bony and Tiandalli didn't start.

Whats that you say? We didn't lose....

Guzman is a fantastic player.

Stop whining.
go now please on 22:31 - Dec 18 with 1331 viewsmonmouth

go now please on 21:55 - Dec 18 by Jokeren1943

Guzman is a fantastic player.

Stop whining.

'whooosh' LMAO

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024