Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NAPOLI!!!!!! 12:17 - Dec 16 with 70484 viewsjackmorsel

Awesome!
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:52 - Dec 17 with 3091 viewsPinky

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:21 - Dec 17 by sisao

That's the nice conclusion of a two days spamming in this irritating forum trying to show myself enthusiast of hosting a welsh football team which is supposed to be supported by real supporters rather than the crap we had from Chelsea and Arsenal in the past years. Discovered a bunch of poshy kids with an average level of culture and stucked in cliches and nonsense. Pick the biggest towns there in the UK, London, Manchester and Liverpool? I dunno, btw, those are not remotely comparable to the Napoli, Rome in Milan...from basically all the points of view. Cliches like vespas (who drives a vespa anymore?), pizza (that you acutally never eat in your life), pasta etc...seriously? You understand our diet is the healthiest ever? You understand you DONT have a food culture and you survive with trash food and steaks? You understand you DONT even produce proper beer and absolutely no wine at all? Yuo understand you cannot compare latin women with english (with all due respect for all the british beautiful ladies)? You understand i am in London often and it's ridicoulously posh compared to my place? You understand you can p!ss on Manchester and Liverpool and many areas of London for the amount of sh!t and the absolute lack of sense? You understand there is absolutelty nothing i'd inherit from your culture, overall? Surely you have demonstrated yourself ignorant....reason why i'm done reading and answering your nonsense, again trying to support your trips to here....i just hope you lose your match big time and be ready to host more foreign supporters that you have ever seen in your town, which i have no idea where it is!

Good Luck for the match...see you there (assuming you won't get attacked by one of those fascist neapolitans with guns and knives :D).

Ah be ready to manage this at your place....

I asked my Roman friend earlier what his thoughts are on the Neapolitans. He said that everybody in Italy mocks you as buffoons and uncivilised people who don't possess a sufficient degree of civic culture.

Just saying.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 16:52]
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:55 - Dec 17 with 3069 viewsmj88

That's the nice conclusion of a two days spamming in this irritating forum trying to show myself enthusiast of hosting a welsh football team which is supposed to be supported by real supporters rather than the crap we had from Chelsea and Arsenal in the past years. Discovered a bunch of poshy kids with an average level of culture and stucked in cliches and nonsense. Pick the biggest towns there in the UK, London, Manchester and Liverpool? I dunno, btw, those are not remotely comparable to the Napoli, Rome in Milan...from basically all the points of view. Cliches like vespas (who drives a vespa anymore?), pizza (that you acutally never eat in your life), pasta etc...seriously? You understand our diet is the healthiest ever? You understand you DONT have a food culture and you survive with trash food and steaks? You understand you DONT even produce proper beer and absolutely no wine at all? Yuo understand you cannot compare latin women with english (with all due respect for all the british beautiful ladies)? You understand i am in London often and it's ridicoulously posh compared to my place? You understand you can p!ss on Manchester and Liverpool and many areas of London for the amount of sh!t and the absolute lack of sense? You understand there is absolutelty nothing i'd inherit from your culture, overall? Surely you have demonstrated yourself ignorant....reason why i'm done reading and answering your nonsense, again trying to support your trips to here....i just hope you lose your match big time and be ready to host more foreign supporters that you have ever seen in your town, which i have no idea where it is!

Good Luck for the match...see you there (assuming you won't get attacked by one of those fascist neapolitans with guns and knives :D).

Scusami, ma il senso di questo post? Hai idea di cosa risponderebbero tanti utenti se più tifosi dello Swansea venissero sui nostri forum? Noi abbiamo i nostri dementi e loro i loro, appiccicarsi come bambini su quale sia la cucina più buona o la città con più storia non fa altro che alimentare antipatie e stereotipi stupidi.
Qui sopra siamo ospiti, credo sia più intelligente cercare di dare il benvenuto ai tifosi intelligenti che si vogliono fare un giro a Napoli piuttosto che prendersi a parole con i dementi che dicono male a chiunque sia straniero e diverso da loro. Ripeto, anche tra i nostri ci sarebbero teste bacate che inizierebbero ad offendere l'Inghilterra e gli inglesi...
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 16:56]
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:56 - Dec 17 with 3068 viewsDyfnant

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:52 - Dec 17 by Pinky

I asked my Roman friend earlier what his thoughts are on the Neapolitans. He said that everybody in Italy mocks you as buffoons and uncivilised people who don't possess a sufficient degree of civic culture.

Just saying.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 16:52]

That one certainly lacks a sense of humour

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:03 - Dec 17 with 3046 viewsmj88

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:55 - Dec 17 by mj88

Scusami, ma il senso di questo post? Hai idea di cosa risponderebbero tanti utenti se più tifosi dello Swansea venissero sui nostri forum? Noi abbiamo i nostri dementi e loro i loro, appiccicarsi come bambini su quale sia la cucina più buona o la città con più storia non fa altro che alimentare antipatie e stereotipi stupidi.
Qui sopra siamo ospiti, credo sia più intelligente cercare di dare il benvenuto ai tifosi intelligenti che si vogliono fare un giro a Napoli piuttosto che prendersi a parole con i dementi che dicono male a chiunque sia straniero e diverso da loro. Ripeto, anche tra i nostri ci sarebbero teste bacate che inizierebbero ad offendere l'Inghilterra e gli inglesi...
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 16:56]

As I said in italian, I can't see any logic in starting an argument like children do about what's better in our country or in yours and which ladies are the best ones.
I think it all started with good purposes, civil Napoli supporters that welcome civil Swansea supporters and try to be helpful for the potential traveling.
I told it to the italian user and I repeat it to the Swansea ones: this discussion is becoming stupid, saying like a child that a city is shit and its hinabitants are in-civil is an uncivil thing itself.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 17:03]
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:12 - Dec 17 with 3029 viewsJackbustard

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:16 - Dec 17 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

Is anyone else not sick of these Napoli fans coming on here preaching what angels they are and what a fantastic metropolis your city is, wind your necks in you patronising pizza munchers. You’re city is a sh!t hole, like every other major city in Italy it’s covered in graffiti & rubbish, full of “lads” riding around on vespas with shiny puffer jackets looking to harass groups of foreigners.

Regardless what some Swansea fans post on here the majority of us will travel to Naples & enjoy what could be our last foray into Europe for many a year. We won’t come looking for trouble just like we haven’t in Valencia or St Gallen, we’ll sing our songs & display our flags. If you don’t like it then f*ck off.

As usual a spot on post from probably the best poster on here.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:25 - Dec 17 with 2996 viewsnapolitube

Please, look at:

http://www.napolitube.eu

and enjoy! :-P
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:32 - Dec 17 with 2965 viewsOldjack

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:25 - Dec 17 by napolitube

Please, look at:

http://www.napolitube.eu

and enjoy! :-P

ditto , http://www.swanseacity.net/index.aspx

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:38 - Dec 17 with 2946 viewsnapolitube

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:32 - Dec 17 by Oldjack

ditto , http://www.swanseacity.net/index.aspx

oh man,

this is not the official site, (that's http://www.sscnapoli.it )

but a video-encyclopedic site with over than 3000 video...

have u a site like this? :-)
Login to get fewer ads

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:41 - Dec 17 with 2935 viewsJackbustard

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:38 - Dec 17 by napolitube

oh man,

Yeah this site is full of people singing, have a look butt some quality performances you lot would love it.

http://xfactor.itv.com/2013/videos/
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:42 - Dec 17 with 2931 viewsDarran

Tell ew what if this thread isn't bring monitored I'll eat my f*cking leg.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:44 - Dec 17 with 2924 viewsnapolitube

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:41 - Dec 17 by Jackbustard

Yeah this site is full of people singing, have a look butt some quality performances you lot would love it.

http://xfactor.itv.com/2013/videos/

ok... look at this...

and anjoy! ahahahahaha
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:44 - Dec 17 with 2923 viewsJackbustard

Seeing as they love a good song, here's another for you

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:48 - Dec 17 with 2905 viewsnapolitube

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:44 - Dec 17 by Jackbustard

Seeing as they love a good song, here's another for you

or this...

;-)
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:51 - Dec 17 with 2889 viewsnavyjack

Proper nasty that mate......the police even had to stop an old lady from crossing with her suitcase at 1 min 22 seconds, she was that terrified!!!....
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:52 - Dec 17 with 2885 viewsOldjack

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:38 - Dec 17 by napolitube

oh man,

Look sunbeam, one day we'll have our very own tv channel

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:52 - Dec 17 with 2852 viewsnapolitube

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:48 - Dec 17 by napolitube

or this...

;-)

if u want to see something about napoli fans....look at this link:

http://www.napolitube.eu/web/video-dei-tifosi-del-napoli.asp?lang=EN

bye bye...
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:01 - Dec 17 with 2826 viewsDull1Thomas

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:51 - Dec 17 by navyjack

Proper nasty that mate......the police even had to stop an old lady from crossing with her suitcase at 1 min 22 seconds, she was that terrified!!!....

Nice clip of a bus load of kids but when do the Ultar'a appear?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:05 - Dec 17 with 2812 viewsdgt73

Do you think everyone is scared of you lot. Italians = cowardice.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 18:10]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:12 - Dec 17 with 2786 views_

Lads, come on, the Napoli fans on here are decent folk who want us to come over to enjoy the game and their culture, of course they will get pissed off if we have a dig at their culture, especially from clowns like Perchrock...and FFS who'd swap our culture for theirs?

I'm happy living in the UK but Italy is a beast of a country and is everything you'll ever want for a holiday, it's wonder will never cease.

We all know they've got their idiots but this thread isn't to show how hard you are, if you really want to do that, I'm sure you'll get a chance out there.

Respect to the Napoli fans.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 18:13]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:18 - Dec 17 with 2753 viewsblaine_scfc

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:12 - Dec 17 by _

Lads, come on, the Napoli fans on here are decent folk who want us to come over to enjoy the game and their culture, of course they will get pissed off if we have a dig at their culture, especially from clowns like Perchrock...and FFS who'd swap our culture for theirs?

I'm happy living in the UK but Italy is a beast of a country and is everything you'll ever want for a holiday, it's wonder will never cease.

We all know they've got their idiots but this thread isn't to show how hard you are, if you really want to do that, I'm sure you'll get a chance out there.

Good post.

First trip away in Europe for me, and probably a lot of others so will need all the advice we can get. Not going to lie, I'm a bit apprehensive about the trip, but may never get chance to see the Swans in Europe again so couldn't turn it down.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:19 - Dec 17 with 2753 viewsJackbustard

Im all for welcoming fans mate but some of this shit is laughable. As if we should be bowing down to their mighty fans, one of them even suggested we get in touch with their ultras before we travel to show respect.

Who the f@ck do they think they are.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:20 - Dec 17 with 2748 viewsOldjack

Oi powder puff ,will you be down Wind street when they descend on our fine city raping and pillaging ? you do realize the ones that come on here are the equivalent of our own Matt the Jack, the bad boys cant write

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:30 - Dec 17 with 2722 viewsmj88

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:18 - Dec 17 by blaine_scfc

Good post.

First trip away in Europe for me, and probably a lot of others so will need all the advice we can get. Not going to lie, I'm a bit apprehensive about the trip, but may never get chance to see the Swans in Europe again so couldn't turn it down.

That was my goal, giving some advice for those who want to have a nice holiday thanks to this football match.
I've already given some suggestion to one of your mates about the best areas to stay, the way to explore the city by public transportation and the precautions to take to avoid any risk.
That was not a challenge among hard men who want to show who's the strongest or who is the best, neither a spot to convince you to come, because it's your right not to like a city or a country.
As it was said, the best advise is to behave like a normal tourist and not a hooligan, avoiding being alone in late hours or in bad areas. About everything else, I think you'll only have a good time visiting a very different and interesting city, and if in Swansea people will be hospitable, then it could be a sport party here in Naples.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:41 - Dec 17 with 2685 views_

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:19 - Dec 17 by Jackbustard

Im all for welcoming fans mate but some of this shit is laughable. As if we should be bowing down to their mighty fans, one of them even suggested we get in touch with their ultras before we travel to show respect.

Who the f@ck do they think they are.

He didn't mean it like that mun, he meant to organise a meeting of genuine fans.

As far as I have read mate, they've just come on here welcoming us and the only time they've got shirty they've had a right to.

And mate, we kinda will be bowing down to this lot. We're in Europe here, it really is different league, we should look to have respect and keep an alliance without European counterparts, they're not Cardiff are they?!

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:44 - Dec 17 with 2678 views_

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:20 - Dec 17 by Oldjack

Oi powder puff ,will you be down Wind street when they descend on our fine city raping and pillaging ? you do realize the ones that come on here are the equivalent of our own Matt the Jack, the bad boys cant write

Listen you old bean, wind your neck in alright and have a bit of respect. Of course I'll be down for the home game and if any of their lads turn up for a bit of bother, I don't think you'd be any use to anyone, do you!?

Now hush up and grow older gracefully man, stop making a fool of yourself.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024