Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NAPOLI!!!!!! 12:17 - Dec 16 with 70482 viewsjackmorsel

Awesome!
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:46 - Dec 17 with 3388 viewsjack_lord

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:30 - Dec 17 by mj88

That was my goal, giving some advice for those who want to have a nice holiday thanks to this football match.
I've already given some suggestion to one of your mates about the best areas to stay, the way to explore the city by public transportation and the precautions to take to avoid any risk.
That was not a challenge among hard men who want to show who's the strongest or who is the best, neither a spot to convince you to come, because it's your right not to like a city or a country.
As it was said, the best advise is to behave like a normal tourist and not a hooligan, avoiding being alone in late hours or in bad areas. About everything else, I think you'll only have a good time visiting a very different and interesting city, and if in Swansea people will be hospitable, then it could be a sport party here in Naples.

Swansea people are generally hospitable. Our drinking quarter (because that is exactly what it is) will be more than welcoming and is cheaper than Naples. It would be great to think that the Napoli supporters will enjoy their time here and that is reciprocated.

Our city centre was unfortunately pretty much decimated by the luftwaffe so it doesnt have the same feeling as some of the beautiful european cities but we have almost unparalleled natural scenery for a city in the UK.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:46 - Dec 17 with 3388 viewsdgt73

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:19 - Dec 17 by Jackbustard

Im all for welcoming fans mate but some of this shit is laughable. As if we should be bowing down to their mighty fans, one of them even suggested we get in touch with their ultras before we travel to show respect.

Who the f@ck do they think they are.

Good post. If napoli fans want to come to Swansea and enjoy themselves, they'll find the people and fans from swansea very friendly, if they come looking for trouble they'll find it big time, not that im advocating Swansea fans causing trouble. Oh and by the way fuk their ultras.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:54 - Dec 17 with 3354 viewsOldjack

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:44 - Dec 17 by _

Listen you old bean, wind your neck in alright and have a bit of respect. Of course I'll be down for the home game and if any of their lads turn up for a bit of bother, I don't think you'd be any use to anyone, do you!?

Now hush up and grow older gracefully man, stop making a fool of yourself.

just remember knobrot I've seen you in action, bullying a disabled man ffs green is your favourite colour i believe, now fuk off is it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:00 - Dec 17 with 3322 views_

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:54 - Dec 17 by Oldjack

just remember knobrot I've seen you in action, bullying a disabled man ffs green is your favourite colour i believe, now fuk off is it

Green?

Don't you at least mean yellow??

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:01 - Dec 17 with 3323 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Is there any point in abusing the Napoli fans that come on here?

I haven't read anything but helpful comments from them.

Lets see if any of you guys giving the big one end up going to Napoli on the 27th Feb or even to Wind Street on the 20th Feb !

I doubt it very much !
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:02 - Dec 17 with 3316 viewsDarran

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:01 - Dec 17 by TenkosBlondeWig

Lets see if any of you guys giving the big one end up going to Napoli on the 27th Feb or even to Wind Street on the 20th Feb !

I doubt it very much !

Well said,people need to f*cking lighten up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:08 - Dec 17 with 3299 viewsdgt73

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:01 - Dec 17 by TenkosBlondeWig

I doubt it very much !

Well I'll be down wind st on the 20th and out there a week later. Do you think all Swansea fans should aviod wind st on the 20th then. have a word with yourself ffs.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:13 - Dec 17 with 3280 viewsKingBony

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:58 - Dec 17 by lifelong

I went to Naples in the late 60's, a group of us went ashore and went into a bar and were quickly joined by some delightful young ladies. The one I was with went to use the toilet and didn't return.

I never did see my wallet again.

Pompeii was worth a visit though.

Cool story bro!

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Login to get fewer ads

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:17 - Dec 17 with 3269 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:08 - Dec 17 by dgt73

Well I'll be down wind st on the 20th and out there a week later. Do you think all Swansea fans should aviod wind st on the 20th then. have a word with yourself ffs.

I never said Swansea fans should avoid Wind Street but I have been down there on our other Europa League games and there have only been a few of us.

You can bet there will be more Napoli fans there than Swansea thats all I am saying
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:21 - Dec 17 with 3251 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dear Italy and Naples in particular.

We're very, very sorry for the idiocy and, yes, casual racism of some of the posters in this thread.

Yours

Planet Swans.

Poll: Tory leader

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:26 - Dec 17 with 3237 viewsdgt73

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:17 - Dec 17 by TenkosBlondeWig

I never said Swansea fans should avoid Wind Street but I have been down there on our other Europa League games and there have only been a few of us.

You can bet there will be more Napoli fans there than Swansea thats all I am saying

I was down there for the valenica game and the Malmo game, and why shouldn't i be. The thing is you wouldn't expect many to be down wind st early on a Thursday evening as most people are still in work etc, could be different this time tho. Do you remember the league cup match with cardiff in 2008 there must of been a couple of thousand down there from early afternoon.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:49 - Dec 17 with 3171 viewslifelong

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:13 - Dec 17 by KingBony

Cool story bro!

Thank you KB, I thought so as well.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:50 - Dec 17 with 3165 viewsDull1Thomas

Can't find the mention of a bus from Rome .
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
(Thanks in advance to the sensible people :-)
I hope this is possible as I've just booked to stay in there and travel to Naples.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:51 - Dec 17 with 3149 viewsDarran

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:50 - Dec 17 by Dull1Thomas

Can't find the mention of a bus from Rome .
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
(Thanks in advance to the sensible people :-)
I hope this is possible as I've just booked to stay in there and travel to Naples.

You are a dull1 aye.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/96866/rome-to-napoli-coa

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:21 - Dec 17 with 3071 viewsDull1Thomas

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:51 - Dec 17 by Darran

You are a dull1 aye.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/96866/rome-to-napoli-coa

But I know you'll look after me.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:36 - Dec 17 with 3026 viewsVetchitBack

To be fair the decent Napoli fans are in an impossible situation. If they encourage us to visit their city we're accusing them of downplaying their ultras and when they are honest in describing their problems we start cock-measuring.

I'm at least gonna see how bad they are before I start bringing things like WW2 and pizza into it .

I believe Naples was one of the first Italian cities to rise up against the Nazis as well.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 21:01]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:47 - Dec 17 with 2913 viewsNeapolitanlondoner

Thanks to the Welcoming Swansea fans that also understood our main message before it degenerated into silly arguments.
I had to clarify the Arsenal incidents as I had witnessed it first hand and knew straight away that the guy responsible was English, and the Arsenal fans that posted earlier still thought the Ultras had been responsible (they were already inside the stadium singing).

As a matter of fact, I befriended a steward inside the emirates, as I helped him translate his direction to the fans around us. He had been an arsenal supporter since the 70's travelling to a lot of away matches, and he told me he felt privileged to have been assigned to the away section for that game. He complimented us for the singing, starting 20 minutes before the match, to 20 minutes after, and throughout the whole match and half time break.

With regards to approaching the Napoli ultras, I think what they meant is to try to established a twinned approach, which is common in Italy, as we did with the Borussia Dortmund fans. They were applauded before the match for their choreography, then each supported their own throughout the match, and as we beat them, they applauded us and send us congratulations messages after that, this is what they meant by respect. Actually the troubles with Marseille originated from them being twinned with Sampdoria and us with Genoa (Genoa derby rivalry like west ham and Millwall), so they attacked the Neapolitan fans outside the stadium and the local Police basically did nothing, so it created tensions when they came to Naples.

Anyway, I wish both games will be all about football and both supporters groups will enjoy it
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 22:12 - Dec 17 with 2869 viewsJackanapes

The front page of the evening post made me laugh out when I saw it in tescos. The guy in the photo looks like Russel Crow genetically crossed with both a granite boulder and evil Stewie from family guy.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 23:05 - Dec 17 with 2776 viewsKanon83

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 22:12 - Dec 17 by Jackanapes

The front page of the evening post made me laugh out when I saw it in tescos. The guy in the photo looks like Russel Crow genetically crossed with both a granite boulder and evil Stewie from family guy.

hello guys! I am a fan of Naples and is a pleasure to meet you. is the first time in history we encounter a Welsh team. The Neapolitans are very hospitable and welcome you well. You will have the opportunity to visit beautiful places such as Mergellina Pebliscito Square, Castel dell 'Ovo etc.. I have already booked the airplane ticket and I'll be there for the first leg :)

It will definitely be a good game. :)

PS. Sorry for my English :D
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 23:11 - Dec 17 with 2762 viewsPureRockFury

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 23:05 - Dec 17 by Kanon83

hello guys! I am a fan of Naples and is a pleasure to meet you. is the first time in history we encounter a Welsh team. The Neapolitans are very hospitable and welcome you well. You will have the opportunity to visit beautiful places such as Mergellina Pebliscito Square, Castel dell 'Ovo etc.. I have already booked the airplane ticket and I'll be there for the first leg :)

Bangor are Welsh. Probably before your time.

Even the bad times were good.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 23:12 - Dec 17 with 2755 viewsRancid

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 23:05 - Dec 17 by Kanon83

Great start and welcome
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 23:18 - Dec 17 with 2737 viewsKanon83

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 23:11 - Dec 17 by PureRockFury

Bangor are Welsh. Probably before your time.

you're right 1961/62 :D

i'm 30 y old :D

my mistake... :D
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 23:28 - Dec 17 with 2710 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:19 - Dec 17 by Jackbustard

Im all for welcoming fans mate but some of this shit is laughable. As if we should be bowing down to their mighty fans, one of them even suggested we get in touch with their ultras before we travel to show respect.

Who the f@ck do they think they are.

Exactly, you swear we were playing Barcelona or Real Madrid the way some are carrying on. We're a good f*cking team in our own right that finished 9th in the most competitive league in Europe last season.

We can give anyone a good game on our day and don't need to be patronised by some wannabe ultras giving us surreptitious warnings of getting shoe ins.

Who the f*ck knows when we'll be in Europe again, every man and his dog should make the most of it and not miss out due to some over excitable ities giving it large on a football forum.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 23:32]

Poll: What would you rather see.....

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 01:08 - Dec 18 with 2628 viewsLohengrin

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:21 - Dec 17 by exiledclaseboy

Dear Italy and Naples in particular.

We're very, very sorry for the idiocy and, yes, casual racism of some of the posters in this thread.

Yours

Planet Swans.

I like Italy, Clase. I like almost all of the Italians I've met, save for one tramp who smelled quite odd outside of Bologna train station, but that's by the by.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 01:26 - Dec 18 with 2619 viewstruckjack

Thanks to the Napoli fans for their input, when do we have such response to a game (bar cardiff, bit different) from the opposition fans. Theyre obviously very passionate about their team to even come on here. I havent seen anything particularly threatening in their comments unless one of us has patronised them first.

Napoli may be a dodgy place in some areas but i can think of far worse places to spend a few days even as an away fan. This is one, if not the, best European trips we have ever had.

Im going & im going to love it even if it kicks off but hopefully not. The 'new, premiership' fans can see us on telly partying, from behind their sofas. Jeeezus

Ciou
[Post edited 18 Dec 2013 1:33]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024