Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lukaku or Bony 18:10 - Dec 22 with 11192 viewsrockin

I'm sorry there is simply no comparison.
Lukaku or Bony on 19:21 - Dec 22 with 1021 viewsbudegan

Lukaku or Bony on 19:16 - Dec 22 by Jackanapes

I wasn't being aggressive. If you are so paranoid as to perceive typed words as aggression, then its you who has the problem. I get on very well with all the people I sit with.

Lukaku or Bony on 19:21 - Dec 22 with 1018 viewsPhil_S

Lukaku or Bony on 19:19 - Dec 22 by GeoffThom

Truth hurts and many many people on this site cannot accept it come out of your ivory towers and talk to people who've watched football for years and listen to the majority and they all are saying the same like it or not he's poor

Your opinion is not the truth. Bony is far from a poor player. But hey clearly everyone who disagrees with you is now a pillock and has only watched football for five minutes. Rightiho. I'm out of this one.
Lukaku or Bony on 19:24 - Dec 22 with 1004 viewsDarran

Sorry to keep on but could someone tell me whs made the comparison please?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lukaku or Bony on 19:24 - Dec 22 with 1002 viewsLiam12345

2 strikers would help him out alot vazquez or michu by his side also think its time we bring donelly into the mix.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Lukaku or Bony on 19:25 - Dec 22 with 997 viewsGeoffThom

Lukaku or Bony on 19:21 - Dec 22 by Phil_S

Your opinion is not the truth. Bony is far from a poor player. But hey clearly everyone who disagrees with you is now a pillock and has only watched football for five minutes. Rightiho. I'm out of this one.

You know I've had an opinion on bony from the off and got hammered for but you also know the tide has turned and were still having a debate and words about him and it's nearly jan I rest my case and also pull out of this and read and chuckle at some on here
Lukaku or Bony on 19:26 - Dec 22 with 994 viewslovejuicejack

Poor or not I`ll leave you decide that one but I tell you one thing he cannot trap a ball to save his life as we saw again today.
Lukaku or Bony on 19:28 - Dec 22 with 983 viewsNeath_Jack

Lukaku or Bony on 19:12 - Dec 22 by GeoffThom

Rockin you're pissing in the wind these blinkered pilocks on here are so one eyed that they wouldn't know a good player if he kicked them up the arse ,and cannot accept bony is poor

Do you think Lukaku would have scored for us today had he been in our team? Only the most uneducated can see that Bony is not getting any sort of service in and around the box. I despair with some of our fans aye.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Lukaku or Bony on 19:30 - Dec 22 with 975 viewswaynekerr55

Lukaku or Bony on 18:13 - Dec 22 by perchrockjack

Felt sorry for Bony today but why bring on a boy who clearly is not a striker.
We got probs and is ML that arsed?
Doesn't look it really.

I'm going to throw in my apenny worth.

Everton have quality but both their goals came from us switching off, Ash clattered into our own player which gave them the ball back and why on earth didn't someone take a yellow higher up the field.

I can't see the logic in the Vasquez substitution. Bony held the ball up well and it would have been interesting to see him challenging the ball into the box at the end.

That said, football is decided on small details and I can't help but think we aren't that far off. Will be interesting to see us next year without European distraction.

And I can't day that we were well beaten, Barkleys shot apart when did they open us up?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Lukaku or Bony on 19:32 - Dec 22 with 965 viewsrockin

Lukaku or Bony on 19:28 - Dec 22 by Neath_Jack

Do you think Lukaku would have scored for us today had he been in our team? Only the most uneducated can see that Bony is not getting any sort of service in and around the box. I despair with some of our fans aye.

'service'

you go right to the heart of my point!

For him to thrive we'd have to adapt to 'him' i.e. change our style
Lukaku or Bony on 19:32 - Dec 22 with 965 viewswaynekerr55

Lukaku or Bony on 19:21 - Dec 22 by Phil_S

this^^^

f*ck me if he was still on the field then the ball probably would've stuck and taken pressure off us

football. .. a game of pinions

Lukaku or Bony on 19:33 - Dec 22 with 962 viewslovejuicejack

Lukaku or Bony on 19:28 - Dec 22 by Neath_Jack

Thing is, you say he is not getting the service which in part I agree but when the ball is passed to him he is awful with it, either just passing it to the oppo or simple not controlling it at all.
Lukaku or Bony on 19:33 - Dec 22 with 962 viewsMatlock_Jack

Lukaku or Bony on 19:30 - Dec 22 by waynekerr55

I'm going to throw in my apenny worth.

Everton have quality but both their goals came from us switching off, Ash clattered into our own player which gave them the ball back and why on earth didn't someone take a yellow higher up the field.

I can't see the logic in the Vasquez substitution. Bony held the ball up well and it would have been interesting to see him challenging the ball into the box at the end.

That said, football is decided on small details and I can't help but think we aren't that far off. Will be interesting to see us next year without European distraction.

And I can't day that we were well beaten, Barkleys shot apart when did they open us up?

They were on top all day long and if they didn't open us up consistently, did we really do that to them? If your answer is yes, they scored from the two occasions that their forwards became unmanageable and that took the game.

Jack
Lukaku or Bony on 19:37 - Dec 22 with 950 viewsNeath_Jack

Lukaku or Bony on 19:33 - Dec 22 by lovejuicejack

Thing is, you say he is not getting the service which in part I agree but when the ball is passed to him he is awful with it, either just passing it to the oppo or simple not controlling it at all.

Wow, absolutely wow. When the ball is constantly fired to him, around the halfway line at head height and above, his control of the ball is nothing short of superb. I must be cracking up, honestly.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Lukaku or Bony on 19:38 - Dec 22 with 948 viewsNeath_Jack

Lukaku or Bony on 19:32 - Dec 22 by rockin

'service'

you go right to the heart of my point!

For him to thrive we'd have to adapt to 'him' i.e. change our style

No, we just got to get the ball into the box, you know, like nearly every other team in this league does, it's sort of what football is about.

Lukaku or Bony on 19:39 - Dec 22 with 945 viewsC_jack

No comparison.. apart from the thread with that title

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Lukaku or Bony on 19:42 - Dec 22 with 933 viewswaynekerr55

Lukaku or Bony on 19:33 - Dec 22 by Matlock_Jack

They were on top all day long and if they didn't open us up consistently, did we really do that to them? If your answer is yes, they scored from the two occasions that their forwards became unmanageable and that took the game.

Jack

on top? If on top is passing the ball between the back 3 (courtesy of Gary Neville on mnf) then we have a contrasting view of the game.

We were very well disciplined and didn't let them play through us bar a couple of times but a team with that quality will

us, bony through on goal, vasquez, routledge not switched on for 2 crosses, Pablo right on half time, howards save from him, his save from lamah and the cross that evaded everyone at the end. I think we gave a good account of ourselves personally

Lukaku or Bony on 19:43 - Dec 22 with 930 viewslovejuicejack

Lukaku or Bony on 19:37 - Dec 22 by Neath_Jack

Wow, absolutely wow. When the ball is constantly fired to him, around the halfway line at head height and above, his control of the ball is nothing short of superb. I must be cracking up, honestly.

Jesus wept how can you say his control is good .. its abysmal
Lukaku or Bony on 19:46 - Dec 22 with 913 viewsDarran

Will somebody please answer my question,who the f*ck made the comparison?

Lukaku or Bony on 19:46 - Dec 22 with 909 viewsrockin

Lukaku or Bony on 19:46 - Dec 22 by Darran

I did you you wally
Lukaku or Bony on 19:47 - Dec 22 with 906 viewsMatlock_Jack

Lukaku or Bony on 19:42 - Dec 22 by waynekerr55

on top? If on top is passing the ball between the back 3 (courtesy of Gary Neville on mnf) then we have a contrasting view of the game.

We were very well disciplined and didn't let them play through us bar a couple of times but a team with that quality will

us, bony through on goal, vasquez, routledge not switched on for 2 crosses, Pablo right on half time, howards save from him, his save from lamah and the cross that evaded everyone at the end. I think we gave a good account of ourselves personally

Just proves that supporters see different games, but we didn't do enough to take anything (however you cut it) and with respect, that's the only stat that matters: the scoreboard. If what you're saying is we played well but couldn't score sufficiently, then I hear what you say, but an apparently average Everton team scored two superb goals and I honestly thought they were better.

Jack
Lukaku or Bony on 19:48 - Dec 22 with 892 viewsNeath_Jack

Lukaku or Bony on 19:46 - Dec 22 by Darran

Well, i'm reading it as Rockin is saying you can't compare the two as one is way better than the other. I'm seldom wrong. On anything.

Lukaku or Bony on 19:50 - Dec 22 with 888 viewsDarran

Lukaku or Bony on 19:46 - Dec 22 by rockin

I did you you wally

Well you must be thick as shit then.
It's like asking who's the bestest runner Douglas Bader or Usain Bolt.

Lukaku or Bony on 19:50 - Dec 22 with 887 viewssomersetsimon

Lukaku or Bony on 19:43 - Dec 22 by lovejuicejack

Jesus wept how can you say his control is good .. its abysmal

I think Bony is good at battling for the ball and laying it off to one of our players, but he's always doing it on the half way line. If he was doing this on the edge of their box he would be dangerous.
Lukaku or Bony on 19:51 - Dec 22 with 881 viewslovejuicejack

Lukaku or Bony on 19:50 - Dec 22 by somersetsimon

I think Bony is good at battling for the ball and laying it off to one of our players, but he's always doing it on the half way line. If he was doing this on the edge of their box he would be dangerous.

TBH he is a far better defender than he is a striker ..all day long
Lukaku or Bony on 19:51 - Dec 22 with 881 viewsNeath_Jack

Lukaku or Bony on 19:50 - Dec 22 by somersetsimon

You're wasting your time, it was the same with Jason Scotland.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024