Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lukaku or Bony 18:10 - Dec 22 with 11191 viewsrockin

I'm sorry there is simply no comparison.
Lukaku or Bony on 11:03 - Dec 23 with 1306 viewsperchrockjack

Bony is our striker. Surely we can forget Alvaro.
Anyone support the decision to take him off which clearly upset him.

TIENDALLI bizarrely was ok yesterday and Lukaku had by his standards a quiet game but we need to concentrate -everyman -for the whole game and we didn't ,again.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Lukaku or Bony on 12:21 - Dec 23 with 1286 viewswaynekerr55

Lukaku or Bony on 11:03 - Dec 23 by perchrockjack

Bony is our striker. Surely we can forget Alvaro.
Anyone support the decision to take him off which clearly upset him.

TIENDALLI bizarrely was ok yesterday and Lukaku had by his standards a quiet game but we need to concentrate -everyman -for the whole game and we didn't ,again.

Bang. On. The. Money.

The 2 goals came from a mistake (Ash) and naivety on JDG's part of not clipping the player by the halfway line

Who says that you don't post sense here

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Lukaku or Bony on 12:25 - Dec 23 with 1274 viewsperchrockjack

Everyone by the look of it.

Its been said I dont post anything nice but as its chrimbo and the Yellow Brick Road will be on (that Judy GARLAND reference btw) I have said CANAS isa now stepping up and I see him as a first name on team sheet

Lukaku or Bony on 12:28 - Dec 23 with 1271 viewswaynekerr55

Lukaku or Bony on 12:25 - Dec 23 by perchrockjack

Everyone by the look of it.

Its been said I dont post anything nice but as its chrimbo and the Yellow Brick Road will be on (that Judy GARLAND reference btw) I have said CANAS isa now stepping up and I see him as a first name on team sheet

He's certainly more disciplined at holding his possession, although there was one occasion in the first half where he went running around like a spaniel chasing a tennis ball and they played through us.

Genuinely think our defensive discipline was excellent yesterday, we didn't fall into the trap of pressing their "back 3" which is an achievement given that Arsenal got given the run around at the Emirates a couple of weeks ago.

Now if the manager stops taking Bony off and asks the players to occasionally play the ball into wide areas..............

Lukaku or Bony on 12:31 - Dec 23 with 1261 viewsperchrockjack

well thank feck for that.
YEAH when we re looking to win a game lets keep the striker on and actually get him some chances

Lukaku or Bony on 12:34 - Dec 23 with 1260 viewswaynekerr55

Lukaku or Bony on 12:31 - Dec 23 by perchrockjack

well thank feck for that.
YEAH when we re looking to win a game lets keep the striker on and actually get him some chances

That's 2 posts on the bounce made without RANCOUR

As the good Doc WoB says the manager has a blind spot with strikers

Lukaku or Bony on 12:35 - Dec 23 with 1253 viewsperchrockjack

Im done now wayne ,I was supposed to clean the conservatory windows and Ive not got any Windolene.
Between the two of us, Im gonna visit Aldi or Rightway.

peace and love btw

Lukaku or Bony on 12:36 - Dec 23 with 1257 viewswaynekerr55

Lukaku or Bony on 12:35 - Dec 23 by perchrockjack

Im done now wayne ,I was supposed to clean the conservatory windows and Ive not got any Windolene.
Between the two of us, Im gonna visit Aldi or Rightway.

peace and love btw

Definitely not LIDL after the cow on the checkouts!

Peace and love, let's try not to eat too much over the next few days

Login to get fewer ads

Lukaku or Bony on 12:39 - Dec 23 with 1250 viewsperchrockjack

Don't have a Lidl nearby though smoulder does but he lives in east Wirral bless him.

Only joking if youre reading. One of the best is Dave

Lukaku or Bony on 12:45 - Dec 23 with 1250 viewsOdgaard

Lukaku or Bony on 18:17 - Dec 22 by hobo

One cost 18m and the other cost £12m!

Lukaku is more worth than 18m £ If you compare those two at the same time we bought Bony, i think that LuKaku would cost a least twice as much.. Hes only 20.. The sky is the limit for Lukaku.. Great player.

Luke Moore was not the future, cant even understand, that some would say we better of with Moore than Bony.. I have no doubt that Bony will slowly improve, and will become a goalgetter! Give him time...
Lukaku or Bony on 12:47 - Dec 23 with 1245 viewsrockin

Lukaku or Bony on 12:45 - Dec 23 by Odgaard

Lukaku is more worth than 18m £ If you compare those two at the same time we bought Bony, i think that LuKaku would cost a least twice as much.. Hes only 20.. The sky is the limit for Lukaku.. Great player.

Luke Moore was not the future, cant even understand, that some would say we better of with Moore than Bony.. I have no doubt that Bony will slowly improve, and will become a goalgetter! Give him time...

I believe Bony is a good player and would get goals but not at the Swans!
Lukaku or Bony on 12:48 - Dec 23 with 1243 viewswaynekerr55

Lukaku or Bony on 12:45 - Dec 23 by Odgaard

FWIW Moore would have been perfect for us as he had been in the prior 3 years, squad player as back up.

Bony is decent and he'll get goals. Will be interesting to see us without Euro football next year!

Lukaku or Bony on 13:56 - Dec 24 with 1199 viewsDanishDuck

Lukaku or Bony on 22:00 - Dec 22 by Darran

I'm nothing to do with the club,bye.

We know... we see that all the fkn time here...
But if you some day wanna do the club a big favor, then leave and dont look back.
Lukaku or Bony on 14:06 - Dec 24 with 1186 viewsDanishDuck

Lukaku or Bony on 01:13 - Dec 23 by ymaohyd

Here Here.

Ignore some of the Planet Swans clowns. You make some valid points.

Yeah i dont know why that few dummies here alw. gets my attention, when its sure better just to ignore them.
Lukaku or Bony on 14:10 - Dec 24 with 1182 viewsDanishDuck

Lukaku or Bony on 13:56 - Dec 24 by DanishDuck

We know... we see that all the fkn time here...
But if you some day wanna do the club a big favor, then leave and dont look back.

Just realized im the only fool here to act. react to the dummies post.. im the sucker...
Wont happen again, my bad.
Lukaku or Bony on 18:00 - Dec 24 with 1153 viewsjacksinceever

Lukaku or Bony on 18:11 - Dec 22 by Jackanapes

They are both black, they are both strikers. Plenty of comparisons. One plays for a team full of quality premier players, one plays for us.

Whether Lukaku was playing for Arsenal, Liverpool , Sunderland Crystal Palace, whoever he would show his class through the season. Brilliant player who I wish we'd signed.
We DID sign Bony so let's get behind him eh?
Lukaku or Bony on 14:53 - Dec 25 with 1120 viewsOdgaard

Lukaku or Bony on 12:48 - Dec 23 by waynekerr55

FWIW Moore would have been perfect for us as he had been in the prior 3 years, squad player as back up.

Bony is decent and he'll get goals. Will be interesting to see us without Euro football next year!

Can you remember how moore played? I couldn't see a future in him, he will never be a good PL attacker. simply not good enough! Bony hove goal wise done much better than Luke, but he need to adapt more to PL and the Swansea Style.

I cant understand if you know that a player never will be good enough, why let him hang around? try something different even though the player is Vasquez and suck balls:) but a least you were trying to found a player for the future.. but failed

Luke Moore have failed to score yet in the turkish league,
[Post edited 25 Dec 2013 14:54]
Lukaku or Bony on 15:35 - Dec 25 with 1112 views2face

Lukaku or Bony on 20:26 - Dec 22 by Molliemick

Lukaku is a Chelsea player. Would Chelsea sign Bony?
There is your answer. There were better players available for half Bony's price.
The problem is they probably would not come to a small, out of the way town like Swansea!

Chelsea did try to buy Bony. Vitesse is a feeder club for Chelsea. They have a contractual partnership. Some even claim that Vitesse might be owned by Abramovitch through a frontman. It is widely believed that Players that go to Vitesse are really being groomed for Chelsea. There are currently 6 Chelsea players on loan at Vitesse.

Bony however didn't want to go to Chelsea because he didn't believe he would get much playing time there. So he came here instead.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2013 3:24]
Lukaku or Bony on 16:09 - Dec 25 with 1100 viewswaynekerr55

Lukaku or Bony on 14:53 - Dec 25 by Odgaard

Can you remember how moore played? I couldn't see a future in him, he will never be a good PL attacker. simply not good enough! Bony hove goal wise done much better than Luke, but he need to adapt more to PL and the Swansea Style.

I cant understand if you know that a player never will be good enough, why let him hang around? try something different even though the player is Vasquez and suck balls:) but a least you were trying to found a player for the future.. but failed

Luke Moore have failed to score yet in the turkish league,
[Post edited 25 Dec 2013 14:54]

well if my memory serves me well in his fleeting appearances he contributed a hell of a lot more than Schecter did yet for some reason he kept on getting picked.

I was not and am not advocating luke warm as our saviour, I merely questioned why he was replaced by someone who is no better!!!

Lukaku or Bony on 17:48 - Dec 25 with 1084 viewskarnataka

Lukaku or Bony on 18:11 - Dec 22 by Jackanapes

They are both black, they are both strikers. Plenty of comparisons. One plays for a team full of quality premier players, one plays for us.

Both built like brick sh*thouses!
Lukaku or Bony on 03:23 - Dec 26 with 1037 views2face

Lukaku or Bony on 10:56 - Dec 23 by waynekerr55

I remember bringing a group down to watch training and brendan said the two things footballers care about is game time and money

yesterday was the most organised we've been in a while imo just can't get my head around the substitution of Bony for Vasquez

I don't think it was because of anything wrong with Bony. It was probably to give a few minutes to Vazquez to condition him a bit for the upcoming games. And maybe to spare Bony because there are games on the 26th and 28th.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2013 11:30]
Lukaku or Bony on 09:39 - Dec 26 with 998 viewsjohnlangy

10 goals ? Not bad for someone struggling to fit into the team and not getting decent service.

When we signed him, if you'd been asked 'if he scores 10 goals in the first half of the season will you think he's worth the money' most of you would probably have said yes.
Lukaku or Bony on 18:32 - Dec 26 with 967 viewsjacksinceever

Lukaku or Bony on 12:36 - Dec 23 by waynekerr55

Definitely not LIDL after the cow on the checkouts!

Peace and love, let's try not to eat too much over the next few days

Which Lidl's ? Staff in Trallwn are great - had no problem with them
Lukaku or Bony on 19:54 - Dec 26 with 955 viewswaynekerr55

Lukaku or Bony on 18:32 - Dec 26 by jacksinceever

Which Lidl's ? Staff in Trallwn are great - had no problem with them

Somewhere up on the Wirral. Ol Perch has become too accustomed to Waitrose and M & S

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024