Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random and nothing to do with football, but ..... 13:11 - Dec 29 with 6105 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

.... after you've eaten all your favourites out of the box of Quality Street/Roses, which are the ones that are left?

Have just had a discussion with someone, who hates all the ones that I love!
Random and nothing to do with football, but ..... on 14:27 - Dec 29 with 1507 viewsade_qpr

Random and nothing to do with football, but ..... on 14:24 - Dec 29 by isawqpratwcity

Bars of Palm Toffee were 3d when I was very young and it was money well spent. My favourite was the Banana Split, banana flavoured toffee between two layers of ordinary toffee.

It's consistency was highly temperature dependent. Quite warm and it was delightfully chewable, cold and it would break into sharp lumps upon biting. Worst was in between when your teeth would indent (no pun intended!) into the toffee, but then attempting to unclench your jaws would risk leaving behind tooth fillings still gripped within the jaw impressions.

Banana Splits

sorry couldn't help my self enjoyed this show when a lot younger, especially the very corny Danger Island

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Random and nothing to do with football, but ..... on 14:28 - Dec 29 with 1507 viewsHantsR

I like the purple one and the fudge - the coconut one is like a bush tucker trial for me!

Can we share a box OHFTN?
Random and nothing to do with football, but ..... on 14:34 - Dec 29 with 1486 viewsscot1963

didn't realise they actually call the purple one 'the purple one' - I used the correct terminology but only because I couldn't think what they did call it
Random and nothing to do with football, but ..... on 14:35 - Dec 29 with 1478 viewsisawqpratwcity

Random and nothing to do with football, but ..... on 14:27 - Dec 29 by ade_qpr

Banana Splits

sorry couldn't help my self enjoyed this show when a lot younger, especially the very corny Danger Island

Still some banana association...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Random and nothing to do with football, but ..... on 14:38 - Dec 29 with 1464 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Random and nothing to do with football, but ..... on 14:34 - Dec 29 by scot1963

didn't realise they actually call the purple one 'the purple one' - I used the correct terminology but only because I couldn't think what they did call it

I think it used to be the more descriptive 'hazelnut in caramel', but, seeing as everyone refers to it as 'the purple one', the manufacturers bowed to the masses!
Random and nothing to do with football, but ..... on 14:43 - Dec 29 with 1454 viewsade_qpr

Random and nothing to do with football, but ..... on 14:35 - Dec 29 by isawqpratwcity

Still some banana association...

Never seen that before but looks a good laugh. Bit like monkeys doing the Thunderbirds?

Now awaiting The Planet of the Apes

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Random and nothing to do with football, but ..... on 15:09 - Dec 29 with 1438 viewsHollowayRanger

green triagles first
then any with nuts
then caramels
then toffees

orange and strawberry yuk

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024