Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread 11:13 - Jan 11 with 26858 viewsDarran

1-1.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:37 - Jan 11 with 1993 viewsgiantstoneater

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:21 - Jan 11 by C_jack

How can you call a player poor when he's hardly touched the thing. What can anyone possibly do in the game without the ball?

I think it's called lack of service! Did we miss Dr Guzman?
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:39 - Jan 11 with 1979 viewsJackfath

Bony was the hero last couple of games. Today people on here are saying he's crap. FFS.

We were great first half, didn't happen second half. Shit happens. We were playing the Champions at Old Trafford ffs. Let's remember that eh? Some people are getting a little spoiled and ahead of ourselves. Not to mention an injury ravaged squad.

As for a relegation battle, we are better than these teams;

Cardiff,
Sunderland
Palarse
West Ham
Norwich
Stoke

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:40 - Jan 11 with 1958 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:32 - Jan 11 by blaine_scfc

Excellent first half. I know it's hard for Wilf up there on his own but I just wish he can make it stick a bit more second half, I know he's up against Vidic but it would help us massively second half.

Not a criticism, but wilf's got the first touch of a brick wall. That's the trouble when he's built like a brick sh1thouse, the ball bounces of him like a, er, brick sh1thouse. He is what he is though, and getting better - we'll turn him into a footballer yet. Not very effective in that second half cos he was dropping deeper and deeper to get involved.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:41 - Jan 11 with 1944 viewsShaky

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:37 - Jan 11 by monmouth

Yes its an absolute disaster. You're right. pat yourself on the back and join with shaky's 'mindless' analysis. Then both go out and buy a f**king life.

That's it from me until next week. Enjoy your trolling.

I genuinely wonder when, how and why it has become a taboo to criticise Bony in any way.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:43 - Jan 11 with 1921 viewsShaky

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:40 - Jan 11 by LeonisGod

Not a criticism, but wilf's got the first touch of a brick wall. That's the trouble when he's built like a brick sh1thouse, the ball bounces of him like a, er, brick sh1thouse. He is what he is though, and getting better - we'll turn him into a footballer yet. Not very effective in that second half cos he was dropping deeper and deeper to get involved.

Agreed.

The 3-week moving average Bony performance trend remains on the up.

Let's hope it stays that way.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:46 - Jan 11 with 1879 viewsLiam12345

anyone think we have a good chance of beating Tottenham next week if we can and the bottom 3 teams lose their matches our position will look a lot better.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:47 - Jan 11 with 1870 viewsyescomeon

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:41 - Jan 11 by Shaky

I genuinely wonder when, how and why it has become a taboo to criticise Bony in any way.

When he started scoring

Upthecity!

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:55 - Jan 11 with 1806 viewslifelong

Not too disappointed with that performance.

We played very well in the first half, switched off for their first goal early in the second half and I thought we were slightly unlucky to concede the second.

Still thought we were well in the game until late on, huge six weeks ahead of us now but I feel quite confident we can move up the table.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:56 - Jan 11 with 1795 viewsunion_jack

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:39 - Jan 11 by Jackfath

Bony was the hero last couple of games. Today people on here are saying he's crap. FFS.

We were great first half, didn't happen second half. Shit happens. We were playing the Champions at Old Trafford ffs. Let's remember that eh? Some people are getting a little spoiled and ahead of ourselves. Not to mention an injury ravaged squad.

Cardiff,
Sunderland
Palarse
West Ham
Norwich
Stoke

Only points on the board at the end if the season will prove this correct.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:00 - Jan 11 with 1749 viewsgiantstoneater

Let's not get into this we're too good to go down routine it's happened to bigger teams than us!
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:03 - Jan 11 with 1713 viewsshingle

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:56 - Jan 11 by union_jack

Only points on the board at the end if the season will prove this correct.

Lost to Cardiff, drew at home to West Ham and Stoke only a few points between all these teams, so why are we better, i would reserve judgement until the end of the season if i was you.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:19 - Jan 11 with 1635 viewsC_jack

Not counting the first 10 games, this is the closest we've been to the bottom 3 in about 76 weeks (2 and a half seasons of football)

Get off the ride if it's too much to handle.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:19 - Jan 11 with 1632 viewsDavillin

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:05 - Jan 11 by NOTRAC

Leon Britton the save of the year.

And I didn't hear so much as a peep about it from the cheering squad [sometimes euphemistically known as "the commentators"].

I'd have thought that they might also have commented that the attackers had the goal at their mercy like a boot over a drunken slug and screwed it up.

But, nooooooo . . ..

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:19 - Jan 11 with 1630 views3swan

We lost to a goal that could have been given as offside, and another that had deflection luck.
Saying that Utd created better chances and missed, so a fair result overall.
We played well in the first half but didn’t threaten that much and a draw was the best we could hope for. The early goals killed the game off and with no options left on the bench the game was over.
Wish the result from the cup game could replace this one, but that’s life, we are down to the bare bones now, so each player has to step up.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:26 - Jan 11 with 1606 viewsDarran

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:19 - Jan 11 by Davillin

And I didn't hear so much as a peep about it from the cheering squad [sometimes euphemistically known as "the commentators"].

I'd have thought that they might also have commented that the attackers had the goal at their mercy like a boot over a drunken slug and screwed it up.

But, nooooooo . . ..

They did mention it here Tone.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:26 - Jan 11 with 1591 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:39 - Jan 11 by Jackfath

Cardiff,
Sunderland
Palarse
West Ham
Norwich
Stoke

Do you want to check our record against those teams.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:27 - Jan 11 with 1587 viewsblaine_scfc

What's with everyone with their ass in their hands because Bony has had some criticism? I'm a massive fan of him, but he was poor today and that's a fact.. It happens, fingers crossed he will be back on form next week.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:33 - Jan 11 with 1555 viewsDavillin

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:27 - Jan 11 by blaine_scfc

What's with everyone with their ass in their hands because Bony has had some criticism? I'm a massive fan of him, but he was poor today and that's a fact.. It happens, fingers crossed he will be back on form next week.

That's not a "fact." That's an "opinion."

Your post above came under the user name "blain_scfc." That's a "fact."

Your opinion as stated there is all wrong. That's an "opinion."

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:48 - Jan 11 with 1507 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:33 - Jan 11 by Davillin

That's not a "fact." That's an "opinion."

Your post above came under the user name "blain_scfc." That's a "fact."

Your opinion as stated there is all wrong. That's an "opinion."

My post didn't come under the username "blain_scfc" that's a fact.

I can count on one hand today the times bony held on to possession when given it. That's one of his jobs, and he didn't do it. Simple really.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:52 - Jan 11 with 1489 viewsrob

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:48 - Jan 11 by blaine_scfc

My post didn't come under the username "blain_scfc" that's a fact.

I can count on one hand today the times bony held on to possession when given it. That's one of his jobs, and he didn't do it. Simple really.

Angel and Davies should have done better at defending today. Stop crosses or stick the winger in flaming touch. To easy for United down the flanks, especially second half.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:57 - Jan 11 with 1475 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:52 - Jan 11 by rob

Angel and Davies should have done better at defending today. Stop crosses or stick the winger in flaming touch. To easy for United down the flanks, especially second half.

Agreed, but they were up against world class players, Januzaj looks one hell of a prospect. I personally think Davies has been struggling lately, doesn't look himself when in possession, seems to have lost a bit of confidence. Maybe Taylor deserves a chance?
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 21:23 - Jan 11 with 1410 viewsborinifanclub

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:35 - Jan 11 by monmouth

LMAO. You need to watch it again then.

Yes......................... and use two eyes this time

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 22:56 - Jan 11 with 1259 viewsyescomeon

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:57 - Jan 11 by blaine_scfc

Agreed, but they were up against world class players, Januzaj looks one hell of a prospect. I personally think Davies has been struggling lately, doesn't look himself when in possession, seems to have lost a bit of confidence. Maybe Taylor deserves a chance?

Agree completely with the comments on Davies, big fan of his but not at his best at the mo. Also, going back to Bony, watching the FA cup game we were booting it up to Bony and he was winning it more often that not, that didn't happen today. Maybe Vidic was a factor but Bony wasn't as good as he was last week for sure.

Upthecity!

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 23:01 - Jan 11 with 1253 viewsRancid

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 22:56 - Jan 11 by yescomeon

Agree completely with the comments on Davies, big fan of his but not at his best at the mo. Also, going back to Bony, watching the FA cup game we were booting it up to Bony and he was winning it more often that not, that didn't happen today. Maybe Vidic was a factor but Bony wasn't as good as he was last week for sure.

He was a marked man today.There was no hope United's defence were gonna allow him airspace all game.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 00:15 - Jan 12 with 1149 viewslonglostjack

Back from the Deansgate into hotel and missed MoD not read any of the posts on her but I reckon we could have won today and let them off the hook - no pace in our game and was as if we were content to knock it around at times - anyway time to crash out and the scummers lost

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024