Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bella-Kotchap Earns Call Up For Germany 21:15 - Sep 15 with 983 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58552/bella-kotchap-earn

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Bella-Kotchap Earns Call Up For Germany on 09:42 - Sep 16 with 845 viewscocklebreath

Look at that an international boss who picks players on merit, we’ll done

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Bella-Kotchap Earns Call Up For Germany on 10:13 - Sep 16 with 826 viewsSaintNick

Bella-Kotchap Earns Call Up For Germany on 09:42 - Sep 16 by cocklebreath

Look at that an international boss who picks players on merit, we’ll done

Totally agree with you, Southgate goes on club first form second

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Bella-Kotchap Earns Call Up For Germany on 10:32 - Sep 16 with 811 viewsPatfromPoole

Bella-Kotchap Earns Call Up For Germany on 10:13 - Sep 16 by SaintNick

Totally agree with you, Southgate goes on club first form second

Ivan Toney is in the squad.

He has picked a number of players from clubs you wouldn’t expect. He picked Kalvin Phillips when Leeds were in the Championship and I seem to recall Redmond playing against Germany away in a friendly….

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Bella-Kotchap Earns Call Up For Germany on 10:37 - Sep 16 with 808 viewsPatfromPoole

Kyle Walker Peters is a brilliant player, often Saints’ best player.

He is just unfortunate that we have a number of very good right-backs.

Which for me does not include Alexander-Arnold.

I rate both Reece James and Trippier above him.

Trippier is a reason why I don’t see JWP getting in the side. His set-pieces are excellent.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Bella-Kotchap Earns Call Up For Germany on 14:22 - Sep 16 with 750 viewssaintwizzler

Bella-Kotchap Earns Call Up For Germany on 10:32 - Sep 16 by PatfromPoole

Ivan Toney is in the squad.

He has picked a number of players from clubs you wouldn’t expect. He picked Kalvin Phillips when Leeds were in the Championship and I seem to recall Redmond playing against Germany away in a friendly….

Rice at West Ham.
Tripper at Newcastle.
Pickford At Everton.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Bella-Kotchap Earns Call Up For Germany on 21:52 - Sep 26 with 596 viewsdirk_doone

Congratulations to him on becoming Saints' first German international. He came on as a late sub to play on the right side of a back three. He must have been nervous but he didn't make any mistakes.

[Post edited 26 Sep 2022 21:54]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Bella-Kotchap Earns Call Up For Germany on 22:36 - Sep 26 with 535 viewsinthebox

Until the comeback against a tired side that was probably the worst England performance I've seen for a long time, so many wayward passes, Sterling, Foden, Pope, back 3 absolutely rubbish.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024