Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Linked With Mohammed Salisu 11:15 - Dec 31 with 1221 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/51610/saints-linked-with

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Linked With Mohammed Salisu on 13:47 - Dec 31 with 1111 views1ASIN12

And so these leaked names that we get linked with starts - the cynic in me would suggest the club are experts at this . Leak a name , get the fans intrested then we unfortunately miss out .

This has been happening for about 3 seasons now and I take any name in the press with a pinch of salt
Saints Linked With Mohammed Salisu on 14:26 - Dec 31 with 1069 viewskingslandstand1

Saints Linked With Mohammed Salisu on 13:47 - Dec 31 by 1ASIN12

And so these leaked names that we get linked with starts - the cynic in me would suggest the club are experts at this . Leak a name , get the fans intrested then we unfortunately miss out .

This has been happening for about 3 seasons now and I take any name in the press with a pinch of salt

The only time we can get genuinely excited is when they have a red and white shirt on.
Then after a couple of games that excitement changes to realising why no one else signed him
Oh you cynic you .......
Saints Linked With Mohammed Salisu on 15:03 - Dec 31 with 1038 viewsSonicBoom

Saints Linked With Mohammed Salisu on 13:47 - Dec 31 by 1ASIN12

Think you're barking up the wrong tree there. The club usually won't comment on any player they are actually interested in.
99% of this type of speculation is generated by the players agent.
Saints Linked With Mohammed Salisu on 17:21 - Dec 31 with 962 viewssaint68

Saints Linked With Mohammed Salisu on 15:03 - Dec 31 by SonicBoom

Think you're barking up the wrong tree there. The club usually won't comment on any player they are actually interested in.
99% of this type of speculation is generated by the players agent.

His name was on a list of 6 possible targets in one of the media outlets yesterday...nevertheless he seems to be doing a decent job where he is currently.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Saints Linked With Mohammed Salisu on 04:15 - Jan 1 with 829 viewssaint22

Saints Linked With Mohammed Salisu on 17:21 - Dec 31 by saint68

His name was on a list of 6 possible targets in one of the media outlets yesterday...nevertheless he seems to be doing a decent job where he is currently.

Hardly th experienced CB we need
Big question is do we have to wait until Jan 31?
Saints Linked With Mohammed Salisu on 08:46 - Jan 1 with 790 viewsIngskneeslide

Saints Linked With Mohammed Salisu on 04:15 - Jan 1 by saint22

Maybe, but that’s often how the transfer window works though especially in January. Why do you constantly butt your head against reality?

Also, Dael Fry isn’t an experienced CB either but you were happy for us to go for him the other day.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 8:49]
Saints Linked With Mohammed Salisu on 09:18 - Jan 1 with 770 viewssaint68

Saints Linked With Mohammed Salisu on 04:15 - Jan 1 by saint22

He's a big lump and good in the air...apart from that he's very slow and prone to the odd error or two, so at £9 million he's a bargain.

Saints Linked With Mohammed Salisu on 10:52 - Jan 1 with 746 viewsRipleys_revenge

I honestly don't think we'll sign a CB this window. If we do I'll be delighted!
Login to get fewer ads

Saints Linked With Mohammed Salisu on 11:15 - Jan 1 with 734 viewssaint68

Saints Linked With Mohammed Salisu on 10:52 - Jan 1 by Ripleys_revenge

I honestly don't think we'll sign a CB this window. If we do I'll be delighted!

Maybe we could carry on our recent approach of grabbing an expensive late loan option and then make sure he doesn't make any appearances.

Saints Linked With Mohammed Salisu on 12:46 - Jan 1 with 706 viewssaint22

Saints Linked With Mohammed Salisu on 09:18 - Jan 1 by saint68

He's a big lump and good in the air...apart from that he's very slow and prone to the odd error or two, so at £9 million he's a bargain.

Fits our MO then
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024