Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have the plod got nothing better to do 21:02 - Jan 9 with 913 viewsBicester_North

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/18146794.hunt-men-violence-southamptons-match-p

Nobody except a horse injured but they are wasting time and resources hunting for a few over excited supporters at a derby.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Have the plod got nothing better to do on 22:07 - Jan 9 with 853 viewsSteveMoron

Sounds okay to me. Anyone who punches a horse can be locked up and the key thrown.
Have the plod got nothing better to do on 22:26 - Jan 9 with 826 viewsBicester_North

Have the plod got nothing better to do on 22:07 - Jan 9 by SteveMoron

Sounds okay to me. Anyone who punches a horse can be locked up and the key thrown.

Some skate has been rightly been nicked for that as the article says. What’s the point now in going after anybody else.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Have the plod got nothing better to do on 23:04 - Jan 9 with 785 viewsthis_charming_man

Absolute waste of time. Been over 3 months since the game, guess football related arrests must be down so need a few to get more funding.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Have the plod got nothing better to do on 10:31 - Jan 10 with 609 viewsericofarabia

Have the plod got nothing better to do on 23:04 - Jan 9 by this_charming_man

Absolute waste of time. Been over 3 months since the game, guess football related arrests must be down so need a few to get more funding.

I'm sure The Met will be putting as much effort, time and money into finding the Oh Jeremy Corbin and SWP/Anarchcy Brigade elements who were intent on causing trouble in London just after the election didn't pan out how they hoped.
Meanwhile hundreds, nay thousands, of break ins, robberies, violence and other acts of anti social behaviour are lying on the desks of every police station around the country gathering dust.
I expect the speeding ticket department is exceeding expectations though.
Have the plod got nothing better to do on 11:29 - Jan 10 with 577 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Have the plod got nothing better to do on 10:31 - Jan 10 by ericofarabia

I'm sure The Met will be putting as much effort, time and money into finding the Oh Jeremy Corbin and SWP/Anarchcy Brigade elements who were intent on causing trouble in London just after the election didn't pan out how they hoped.
Meanwhile hundreds, nay thousands, of break ins, robberies, violence and other acts of anti social behaviour are lying on the desks of every police station around the country gathering dust.
I expect the speeding ticket department is exceeding expectations though.

I don't drive much anymore, but I can't remember the last time I saw any traffic Police!? Where are all the coppers? None on the beat, none patrolling the roads, yet they dig them all out for football. It's weird.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Have the plod got nothing better to do on 11:36 - Jan 10 with 569 viewsTheMoog

Have the plod got nothing better to do on 11:29 - Jan 10 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I don't drive much anymore, but I can't remember the last time I saw any traffic Police!? Where are all the coppers? None on the beat, none patrolling the roads, yet they dig them all out for football. It's weird.

I'm on the M42 daily and I rarely see any. If I do they're usually on the way to attend an accident.

Standby to standby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024