Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Expected To Start The Salisu Bidding 12:10 - Jan 16 with 831 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/51733/saints-expected-to

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Expected To Start The Salisu Bidding on 12:23 - Jan 16 with 801 viewsSonicBoom

If Norwich are farting around with this deal, can we nip in on the quiet and steal Todd Cantwell from them?
That lad seems just what we need, a midfielder that can carry the ball from defence to attack and can actually score. He looks a player to me and with Norwich going down he will be off at some point. I actually think he could be the next Maddison and Norwich will demand a lot for him, but I can only see him improving.
Saints Expected To Start The Salisu Bidding on 12:59 - Jan 16 with 745 viewssaint22

Saints Expected To Start The Salisu Bidding on 12:23 - Jan 16 by SonicBoom

If Norwich are farting around with this deal, can we nip in on the quiet and steal Todd Cantwell from them?
That lad seems just what we need, a midfielder that can carry the ball from defence to attack and can actually score. He looks a player to me and with Norwich going down he will be off at some point. I actually think he could be the next Maddison and Norwich will demand a lot for him, but I can only see him improving.

i agree although us nipping in to snatch a deal doesn't seem likely, if he is the next maddison maybe we should fanny about a while so wolves or everton too buy him first

why did we wait two weeks to bid for this CB ffs??
Saints Expected To Start The Salisu Bidding on 13:08 - Jan 16 with 728 viewsSonicBoom

I don't actually think we have a cat in hells chance of Cantwell. Norwich won't let him go in January anyway and I think he'll be at somewhere like Spurs in the summer anyway. I just think he'd be great for us.

I don't think we have bid for this CB have we? Nick's article says it is probably all agent talk anyway.
Saints Expected To Start The Salisu Bidding on 16:59 - Jan 16 with 520 viewsSteveMoron

Saints Expected To Start The Salisu Bidding on 12:23 - Jan 16 by SonicBoom

Cantwell will be at a bigger club than ours. He's a great prospect.
Saints Expected To Start The Salisu Bidding on 17:38 - Jan 16 with 484 viewsA1079

I would go and get Bowen at Hull City. He looks a real prospect, though I concede, doing it at Championship level does not automatically commute to the next level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024