Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Series A games could all be played behind closed doors 14:14 - Mar 4 with 1603 viewsBison

Can you imagine what impact this could have on the Premier League or any League for that matter. You could imagine that to keep the income streams flowing they televise every game and maybe do it Pay per View.

You then have the issue of the players language during the match there's no way they could broadcast the sound so it would just be the commentators voice or perhaps his voice with a musical sound over determined by the home team to get that home advantage.

This would be my choice for St Mary's

For Norwich

[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 14:17]

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Series A games could all be played behind closed doors on 14:50 - Mar 4 with 1569 viewsdirk_doone

I wonder which will be the first team to be infected with the virus? When that happens, even matches in empty stadiums will be cancelled.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Series A games could all be played behind closed doors on 14:58 - Mar 4 with 1558 viewsOccasional_Showers

I think we just need to accept it's out of control and it's just a matter of time before we all get it. Theres no point trying not to get it. Just carry on as normal.

I'm more concerned about elderly relatives. If and when they get it what's the best advice to care for them? Feed a cold starve a fever? Plenty of fluids?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 15:00]

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Series A games could all be played behind closed doors on 15:39 - Mar 4 with 1522 viewsthis_charming_man

On a brighter note it'll be a great time to book a holiday to Italy. I'm off there in June hope flights don't get cancelled.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Series A games could all be played behind closed doors on 16:05 - Mar 4 with 1500 viewsBison

Series A games could all be played behind closed doors on 14:50 - Mar 4 by dirk_doone

I wonder which will be the first team to be infected with the virus? When that happens, even matches in empty stadiums will be cancelled.

Scottish FA have banned hand shakes but mentions nothing about snogging each other when they score a goal. Everyone just making it up as they go along.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Series A games could all be played behind closed doors on 16:11 - Mar 4 with 1494 viewsthis_charming_man

Series A games could all be played behind closed doors on 14:50 - Mar 4 by dirk_doone

It wont be Celtic, all the players are staying near Frazer Forster, he cant catch anything, LMFAO

Series A games could all be played behind closed doors on 16:43 - Mar 4 with 1472 viewsSaintsforeverj

Not a scientist or medic but I don't understand what the long term goal of this, is. So they suspend football games for a month or so and close schools etc then the virus comes back at the start of the new season when everybody spreads it again in the stadiums. So we suspend matches again, and close schools again when it spreads again? Winter comes and coronavirus spreads again so we close City centres and people can't do their Christmas shopping? And this goes on for years? In the meantime, people are getting it anyway.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Series A games could all be played behind closed doors (n/t) on 17:03 - Mar 4 with 1457 viewsDellHero

Series A games could all be played behind closed doors on 16:43 - Mar 4 by Saintsforeverj

Not a scientist or medic but I don't understand what the long term goal of this, is. So they suspend football games for a month or so and close schools etc then the virus comes back at the start of the new season when everybody spreads it again in the stadiums. So we suspend matches again, and close schools again when it spreads again? Winter comes and coronavirus spreads again so we close City centres and people can't do their Christmas shopping? And this goes on for years? In the meantime, people are getting it anyway.

[Post edited 10 May 2020 18:06]
Series A games could all be played behind closed doors on 22:39 - Mar 4 with 1313 viewsBlue

My friends in Verona tell me Sunday's match, Hellas at home to Napoli will be behind closed doors.

Still stood in the Kippax

Login to get fewer ads

Series A games could all be played behind closed doors on 22:40 - Mar 4 with 1310 viewsthis_charming_man

Series A games could all be played behind closed doors on 22:39 - Mar 4 by Blue

My friends in Verona tell me Sunday's match, Hellas at home to Napoli will be behind closed doors.

They all are aren’t they? Six nations game is too.

Series A games could all be played behind closed doors on 15:33 - Mar 5 with 1218 viewsRednWight

Series A games could all be played behind closed doors on 22:40 - Mar 4 by this_charming_man

England’s game in Italy is now off rather than in empty stadium
Will be played at a later date allegedly

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Series A games could all be played behind closed doors (n/t) on 15:54 - Mar 5 with 1209 viewsDellHero

Series A games could all be played behind closed doors on 15:33 - Mar 5 by RednWight

England’s game in Italy is now off rather than in empty stadium
Will be played at a later date allegedly

[Post edited 10 May 2020 18:00]
Series A games could all be played behind closed doors on 17:12 - Mar 5 with 1172 viewsBlue

Series A games could all be played behind closed doors on 22:40 - Mar 4 by this_charming_man

Wasn't sure, they were told over a week ago.

Still stood in the Kippax

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024