Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea In For Fraser Forster 08:35 - Jun 14 with 729 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52467/chelsea-in-for-fra

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Chelsea In For Fraser Forster on 10:47 - Jun 14 with 635 viewsSadoldgit

Arsenal too apparently.
Chelsea In For Fraser Forster on 11:08 - Jun 14 with 627 viewscocklebreath

I’ll drive him there myself

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Chelsea In For Fraser Forster on 12:38 - Jun 14 with 576 viewsdirk_doone

Chelsea In For Fraser Forster on 10:47 - Jun 14 by Sadoldgit

Arsenal too apparently.

I'm not surprised. He has been fantastic for Celtic and has kept more clean sheets and has a better goals conceded per game average than any other top flight Saints goalkeeper this century. I remember how devastated we all were when he got injured in 2015. He then came back in 2016 and kept 5 consecutive clean sheets!

All of the goalkeepers at the club, not just Forster, started well and then deteriorated badly when Dave Watson was our goalkeeping coach. But, he's gone now so I think we'd see Forster back to his best if we kept him.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 12:42]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Chelsea In For Fraser Forster on 12:45 - Jun 14 with 560 viewskernow

Chelsea In For Fraser Forster on 12:38 - Jun 14 by dirk_doone

I'm not surprised. He has been fantastic for Celtic and has kept more clean sheets and has a better goals conceded per game average than any other top flight Saints goalkeeper this century. I remember how devastated we all were when he got injured in 2015. He then came back in 2016 and kept 5 consecutive clean sheets!

All of the goalkeepers at the club, not just Forster, started well and then deteriorated badly when Dave Watson was our goalkeeping coach. But, he's gone now so I think we'd see Forster back to his best if we kept him.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 12:42]

Do we think he's better than McCarthy and Gunn.?
I do.
Chelsea In For Fraser Forster on 12:47 - Jun 14 with 551 viewsdirk_doone

Chelsea In For Fraser Forster on 12:45 - Jun 14 by kernow

Do we think he's better than McCarthy and Gunn.?
I do.

Yes, but we may be in a minority as many Saints fans' opinion of Forster seems to be almost as bad as Palace fans' opinion of McCarthy when they got rid of him.

To be fair, both McCarthy and Gunn started well here then deteriorated but Is there any goalkeeper who's been coached by Dave Watson who's not got worse? On the evidence we've seen so far, Gunn has looked the least reliable of the three but he is young.

Bridges seem to have been burnt between our fans and Forster but I'll never forget how good he was for us. Celtic fans love him.

[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 12:58]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Chelsea In For Fraser Forster on 12:48 - Jun 14 with 549 viewssaint68

Chelsea In For Fraser Forster on 11:08 - Jun 14 by cocklebreath

I’ll drive him there myself

I'll pay for the fuel if true.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024