Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Messi Hands In Transfer Request 22:37 - Aug 25 with 554 viewsSaintNick

Seems he wants away I wonder who can afford him

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Messi Hands In Transfer Request on 23:50 - Aug 25 with 523 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

It's obvious (I think) that the only club who could afford him and who he would play for (given past connections) would be Man City.

I don't normally go all out fawning over other players and I can't stand all this 'GOAT' sh*t, but, he is probably the best player I've seen play, bar none. I mean Maradona was great, but also a c*nt who just annoys me, and I think it would be incredible to see the world's best (in my opinion) play in this league finally. Then watch as Slattery or someone else from Saints' youth takes him out with all studs showing ....

Welcome to English football mush.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Messi Hands In Transfer Request on 23:53 - Aug 25 with 518 viewsSaintsforeverj

Guardiola managed Messi at Barcelona, so yeah Man City is the obvious choice. Chelsea have loads of money too, but can't see it.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Messi Hands In Transfer Request on 23:57 - Aug 25 with 512 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Messi Hands In Transfer Request on 23:53 - Aug 25 by Saintsforeverj

Guardiola managed Messi at Barcelona, so yeah Man City is the obvious choice. Chelsea have loads of money too, but can't see it.

Having said that, with the transfer value he has, I still don't see how ANY club is going to get round FFP and sign him? It's ludicrous.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Messi Hands In Transfer Request on 23:59 - Aug 25 with 508 viewsSaintsforeverj

Messi Hands In Transfer Request on 23:57 - Aug 25 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Having said that, with the transfer value he has, I still don't see how ANY club is going to get round FFP and sign him? It's ludicrous.

That's true but Man City do get round the rules! They have good lawyers.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Messi Hands In Transfer Request on 06:24 - Aug 26 with 448 viewsJaySaint

Given Messi's obsession with not paying tax, u can see a nice end of career stint playing in Ireland or something like that

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024