Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield United Have Injury Concerns For Trip To St Mary's 20:05 - Dec 9 with 681 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53621/sheffield-united-h

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Sheffield United Have Injury Concerns For Trip To St Mary's on 23:12 - Dec 9 with 596 viewsMeonsaint

Crikey Nick. They like to give youth a chance at Sheffield United! Ethan Ampadu a 2 year old ? Out with a hip injury ? Poor little fella needs to see a pediatrician and have a drop of Calpol in his bottle. Mind you, he must be a good dribbler !
[Post edited 9 Dec 2020 23:27]
Sheffield United Have Injury Concerns For Trip To St Mary's on 23:39 - Dec 9 with 586 viewsSaintsforeverj

In theory, this should be a home banker and we should be top 4 come the end of the weekend. But I said in theory!

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Sheffield United Have Injury Concerns For Trip To St Mary's on 06:09 - Dec 10 with 535 viewsSalisburySaint

Sheffield United Have Injury Concerns For Trip To St Mary's on 23:39 - Dec 9 by Saintsforeverj

In theory, this should be a home banker and we should be top 4 come the end of the weekend. But I said in theory!

As you say, in Theory a win, but we all know Saints, a game against a team without a win all season and injury problems has been historically exactly the type of game we are likely to lose.
Sheffield United Have Injury Concerns For Trip To St Mary's on 09:02 - Dec 10 with 452 viewsButty101

I disagree since lock down we have become a good flat track bully. Think we will win this one

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Sheffield United Have Injury Concerns For Trip To St Mary's on 09:06 - Dec 10 with 443 viewskingslandstand1

Sheffield United Have Injury Concerns For Trip To St Mary's on 09:02 - Dec 10 by Butty101

I disagree since lock down we have become a good flat track bully. Think we will win this one

I'm with you on this one. A shame I wasn't picked out of the hat for a ticket as I think we will get a few goals which will actually create an atmosphere in an empty ground.

We got a good 1-0 win at Brammell Lane last season and they were in good form then.

3 - 0
Sheffield United Have Injury Concerns For Trip To St Mary's on 10:47 - Dec 10 with 390 viewsdwayne_dibley

pride goeth before a fall

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024