Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Grealish In World Record Attempt Against Saints 10:05 - Oct 28 with 865 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53247/jack-grealish-in-w

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Jack Grealish In World Record Attempt Against Saints on 13:21 - Oct 28 with 744 viewsPatfromPoole

Jack Grealish is a bloody excellent player. Nearest thing I have seen to Gascoigne.

I wish he played for us.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Jack Grealish In World Record Attempt Against Saints on 14:24 - Oct 28 with 709 viewsBazza

Jack Grealish In World Record Attempt Against Saints on 13:21 - Oct 28 by PatfromPoole

Jack Grealish is a bloody excellent player. Nearest thing I have seen to Gascoigne.

I wish he played for us.

Surprised Stirling doesn't already hold the record!

Never understood the Gascoigne love-in. Brilliant goal against the jocks and good for Spurs but flattered to deceive for England. Real Jack the lad so probably great for the journos but sadly never got the heights for England. Give me LeTiss any day --only slightly biased !
Jack Grealish In World Record Attempt Against Saints on 15:09 - Oct 28 with 677 viewsSonicBoom

Grealish is the epitome of a modern footballer. He is constantly evaluating his situation. Can he dribble with it? Can he pass to someone? Can he shoot? Once those have been exhausted he starts to think can I gain an advantage by going down and if so he initiates contact by stepping across his marker and dropping like a stone.
I guess it's really quite clever but must be frustrating to play against. They say he's the most fouled - but does that just mean he gets awarded the most free kicks, because that isn't necessarily the same thing.
He is a fine player and he definitely isn't alone in doing it. Hazard was the same at Chelsea and Zaha has made a career from holding his face or dragging a leg. And let's be honest we've had a few ourselves over the years. I noticed last weekend that Bertrand has the full range of tricks and will happily go down looking for a decision. He's not as sublte as Grealish though.
Jack Grealish In World Record Attempt Against Saints on 15:51 - Oct 28 with 647 viewssaint22

Jack Grealish In World Record Attempt Against Saints on 13:21 - Oct 28 by PatfromPoole

I wish he played for us.

I hope he likes Romeu's pocket
Jack Grealish In World Record Attempt Against Saints on 19:32 - Oct 28 with 538 viewscocklebreath

I wish he played for us.

Get a room🙄

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Jack Grealish In World Record Attempt Against Saints on 19:52 - Oct 28 with 517 viewsJaySaint

I think Grealish is a brilliant player.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024