Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Can Go Top Of The Premier League On Friday 09:40 - Nov 2 with 675 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53293/saints-can-go-top-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Can Go Top Of The Premier League On Friday on 10:15 - Nov 2 with 655 viewsSadoldgit

Better than being bottom but I wouldn’t get too excited about it so early in the season. If we are top in the New Year, yay! We are still an average middle of the table side enjoying a good run and a couple of injuries away from that run ending.
Saints Can Go Top Of The Premier League On Friday on 10:27 - Nov 2 with 640 viewscocklebreath

Saints Can Go Top Of The Premier League On Friday on 10:15 - Nov 2 by Sadoldgit

Better than being bottom but I wouldn’t get too excited about it so early in the season. If we are top in the New Year, yay! We are still an average middle of the table side enjoying a good run and a couple of injuries away from that run ending.

🙄 have a day off

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Saints Can Go Top Of The Premier League On Friday on 11:30 - Nov 2 with 597 viewsSadoldgit

Saints Can Go Top Of The Premier League On Friday on 10:27 - Nov 2 by cocklebreath

🙄 have a day off

Why? What’s the problem?
Saints Can Go Top Of The Premier League On Friday on 13:25 - Nov 2 with 545 viewskingslandstand1

Saints Can Go Top Of The Premier League On Friday on 10:15 - Nov 2 by Sadoldgit

Look at Villa and Everton and what happened to them - we beat both of them when they were flying high!!
Let's milk it while we can
Saints Can Go Top Of The Premier League On Friday on 15:23 - Nov 2 with 495 viewsSadoldgit

Saints Can Go Top Of The Premier League On Friday on 13:25 - Nov 2 by kingslandstand1

Look at Villa and Everton and what happened to them - we beat both of them when they were flying high!!
Let's milk it while we can

And we took the pi ss out of them when they stopped living up to the early hype. I’m not trying to be a party pooper, but it’s like getting excited when you are leading after 5 miles of a marathon. Nothing wrong with being happy with it if it happens, but it really means nothing so early in the season.
Saints Can Go Top Of The Premier League On Friday on 16:51 - Nov 2 with 461 viewssaint22

Wouldn't it be great to go into a weekend TOP of the PL!?
For some reason Newcastle have become a bit of a bogey team for us in recent seasons, can't recall us doing that well against them & Voldemort
Hopefully time to change that
COYS
Saints Can Go Top Of The Premier League On Friday on 17:46 - Nov 2 with 429 viewsfranniesTache

Saints Can Go Top Of The Premier League On Friday on 16:51 - Nov 2 by saint22

Wouldn't it be great to go into a weekend TOP of the PL!?
For some reason Newcastle have become a bit of a bogey team for us in recent seasons, can't recall us doing that well against them & Voldemort
Hopefully time to change that
COYS

Our home record against them has always been really good, can't remember many times in my life we've lost to them in Southampton, our away record on the other hand is f*cking god awful
Saints Can Go Top Of The Premier League On Friday on 19:44 - Nov 2 with 366 viewssaint22

Saints Can Go Top Of The Premier League On Friday on 17:46 - Nov 2 by franniesTache

Our home record against them has always been really good, can't remember many times in my life we've lost to them in Southampton, our away record on the other hand is f*cking god awful

last season it wasn't and the one before was a bore draw
Login to get fewer ads

Saints Can Go Top Of The Premier League On Friday on 12:45 - Nov 3 with 294 viewsfranniesTache

Saints Can Go Top Of The Premier League On Friday on 19:44 - Nov 2 by saint22

last season it wasn't and the one before was a bore draw

Hardly our bogey team though, not like Everton, or Forest were in the 80s
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024