Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biden 07:40 - Nov 8 with 3425 viewssaint22

What a difference already, listening to him make more sense in one speech than Donald did in 4 years!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2020/nov/08/joe-biden-election-victory

Next it’s time to change the lack of leadership here
Biden on 08:11 - Nov 8 with 2179 viewsDellHero

Decency.

Boris is a clown by comparison.
Biden on 14:12 - Nov 8 with 2056 viewsSadoldgit

This is what diplomacy is all about, bringing people together. He has a tough job after the last 4 years of divisive politics but the US will be in a better place in 4 years time. It’s just a shame that we are going to have to wait a while to get the same kind of leader.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 17:58]
Biden on 14:19 - Nov 8 with 2048 viewssaint22

Biden on 14:12 - Nov 8 by Sadoldgit

This is what diplomacy is all about, bringing people together. He has a tough job after the last 4 years of divisive politics but the US will be in a better place in 4 years time. It’s just a shame that we are going to have to wait a while to get the same kind of leader.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 17:58]

Exactly what’s needed here
Unfortunately it’s clear this country is going the way of the states in that an enormous amount of people feel that supporting a scare mongering incompetent self serving xenophobe is perfectly ok
Biden on 15:17 - Nov 8 with 2020 viewsstmichael

It’s about what you do not what you say or how you are perceived.
The man is a total disaster with 47 years of failed policies.
But now all of a sudden he is going to make a difference.
Add to that he and his family are utterly corrupt but the Dems bought the media so that they wouldn’t report on it.
Hell they even bought the FBI so they wouldn’t investigate before the election.
Utterly scandalous.
A man with dementia negotiating with China and Iran..!!!!!!!
Even Obama wouldn’t endorse him to be President..
He Will be a disastrous president....

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Biden on 15:23 - Nov 8 with 2015 viewsHeisenberg

Biden on 15:17 - Nov 8 by stmichael

It’s about what you do not what you say or how you are perceived.
The man is a total disaster with 47 years of failed policies.
But now all of a sudden he is going to make a difference.
Add to that he and his family are utterly corrupt but the Dems bought the media so that they wouldn’t report on it.
Hell they even bought the FBI so they wouldn’t investigate before the election.
Utterly scandalous.
A man with dementia negotiating with China and Iran..!!!!!!!
Even Obama wouldn’t endorse him to be President..
He Will be a disastrous president....

As opposed to a mysogonistic racist man child who has made the USA a laughing stock. I think most Yanks are just relieved to see the back of Trump.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Biden on 15:47 - Nov 8 with 1993 viewsSadoldgit

Biden on 15:23 - Nov 8 by Heisenberg

As opposed to a mysogonistic racist man child who has made the USA a laughing stock. I think most Yanks are just relieved to see the back of Trump.

I have some friends in the US and they have left messages on FB saying how relieved they are and looking forward to a President who is looking to heal the divisions rather than make them bigger. How anyone believes that Biden can possibly be worse for the country and the world than Trump is beyond me.
Biden on 16:29 - Nov 8 with 1931 views1885_SFC

The plastic Paddy won't even see out 4-years in office.

Old School is Cool

Biden on 16:33 - Nov 8 with 1921 viewskingslandstand1

I'm not a great political commentator on here, even for t'other side of the pond, but I think this was probably a lot of votes against Trump rather than votes for Biden similar to the anti Corbyn voters rather than the pro Boris ones
Login to get fewer ads

Biden on 16:42 - Nov 8 with 1903 viewscocklebreath

Biden on 16:29 - Nov 8 by 1885_SFC

Probably not but it’s better than having an absolute freak in charge

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Biden on 17:12 - Nov 8 with 1874 viewsSadoldgit

Biden on 16:29 - Nov 8 by 1885_SFC

It’s a win win. He has unseated Trump and if he doesn’t last the full term the US gets its first female President. What’s not to like?
Biden on 17:21 - Nov 8 with 1859 viewscocklebreath

Biden on 17:12 - Nov 8 by Sadoldgit

It’s a win win. He has unseated Trump and if he doesn’t last the full term the US gets its first female President. What’s not to like?

A bit of skirt as president? 1885 will be disgusted

Biden on 17:23 - Nov 8 with 1850 views1885_SFC

Biden on 17:21 - Nov 8 by cocklebreath

A bit of skirt as president? 1885 will be disgusted

Not as long as she has huge knockers I won't. I'm off to check...

Old School is Cool

Biden on 17:32 - Nov 8 with 1833 viewsJaySaint

Biden on 15:47 - Nov 8 by Sadoldgit

I have some friends in the US and they have left messages on FB saying how relieved they are and looking forward to a President who is looking to heal the divisions rather than make them bigger. How anyone believes that Biden can possibly be worse for the country and the world than Trump is beyond me.

I take it we are respecting a democratic vote now, and not worried about irregularities?

good to know

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Biden on 17:48 - Nov 8 with 1811 viewscocklebreath

Biden on 17:23 - Nov 8 by 1885_SFC

Not as long as she has huge knockers I won't. I'm off to check...

Good size?

Biden on 17:55 - Nov 8 with 1800 viewsSadoldgit

Biden on 17:32 - Nov 8 by JaySaint

I take it we are respecting a democratic vote now, and not worried about irregularities?

good to know

What irregularities? Has any evidence been produced yet other than here say from Trump and Giuliani? I have lost count of how many lies and untruths Trump has come out with over the years. You really think he is telling the truth now?
[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 17:57]
Biden on 17:57 - Nov 8 with 1790 viewsJaySaint

Biden on 17:55 - Nov 8 by Sadoldgit

What irregularities? Has any evidence been produced yet other than here say from Trump and Giuliani? I have lost count of how many lies and untruths Trump has come out with over the years. You really think he is telling the truth now?
[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 17:57]

I don't know. Just lots of accusations about voter fraud. So who knows.

Anyway, matters not. Just glad we are not concerned and are accepting a democratic decision.

Just like brexi......oh

Biden on 18:02 - Nov 8 with 1782 viewsSadoldgit

Biden on 17:57 - Nov 8 by JaySaint

I don't know. Just lots of accusations about voter fraud. So who knows.

Anyway, matters not. Just glad we are not concerned and are accepting a democratic decision.

Just like brexi......oh

Until these “irregularities” are proven, then we are talking about more guff from a proven liar. It seems many Republicans don’t agree with Trump either so what are we talking about here? An ungracious, bad loser.
Biden on 18:07 - Nov 8 with 1771 viewsJaySaint

Biden on 18:02 - Nov 8 by Sadoldgit

Until these “irregularities” are proven, then we are talking about more guff from a proven liar. It seems many Republicans don’t agree with Trump either so what are we talking about here? An ungracious, bad loser.

Just like remainers for the last 4 years

Biden on 18:44 - Nov 8 with 1745 viewscocklebreath

Biden on 18:07 - Nov 8 by JaySaint

Remainers never claimed irregularities, they or me couldn’t believe the result.

Biden on 18:52 - Nov 8 with 1735 viewsSadoldgit

Biden on 18:07 - Nov 8 by JaySaint

Ok, I’ll bite. Where is the evidence that Remainers claimed voter fraud?

The bottom line though Jay, is that, like it or not, we have left the EU....and Donald is leaving the White House.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 19:48]
Biden on 20:18 - Nov 8 with 1671 viewssaint22

You say that but 70 million still voted for him, that’s a lot of people tolerating a nasty racist misogynistic prick
Biden on 20:59 - Nov 8 with 1644 viewsJaySaint

Biden on 18:52 - Nov 8 by Sadoldgit

Ok, I’ll bite. Where is the evidence that Remainers claimed voter fraud?

The bottom line though Jay, is that, like it or not, we have left the EU....and Donald is leaving the White House.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 19:48]

Oh my Christ. Cambridge Analytica, Russia interferrance etc. All found totally false

Even this week, crazy Carole Codwalldr has been told by the judge to put up or shut up regarding her crazy brexit conspiracy theories, after putting out formal apologies to those she has accused.

in to discredit the result.

I know we have left the EU. Just remarking on the amazing turn-around people like you have when it comes to accepting a result. It is truly remarkable.
Please keep this up the next time a big vote does not go the way you wanted.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 21:02]

Biden on 22:07 - Nov 8 with 1596 viewsSadoldgit

Biden on 20:59 - Nov 8 by JaySaint

Oh my Christ. Cambridge Analytica, Russia interferrance etc. All found totally false

Even this week, crazy Carole Codwalldr has been told by the judge to put up or shut up regarding her crazy brexit conspiracy theories, after putting out formal apologies to those she has accused.

in to discredit the result.

I know we have left the EU. Just remarking on the amazing turn-around people like you have when it comes to accepting a result. It is truly remarkable.
Please keep this up the next time a big vote does not go the way you wanted.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 21:02]

Do you want to talk about actual lies? Do you want to talk about giving the NHS the £350 million pounds a week that used to go to the EU to the NHS?
Just so as we are clear, I have always accepted that we are going to have to leave the EU. I also think that it is a huge mistake.
I don’t think that ditching Donald is a mistake for the US and the world and I’m sorry if you are struggling with that in the same way that I struggle with the decision to leave the EU.

Is there any evidence about electoral fraud yet? Just asking.
Biden on 22:20 - Nov 8 with 1591 viewsRon11

Biden on 22:07 - Nov 8 by Sadoldgit

Do you want to talk about actual lies? Do you want to talk about giving the NHS the £350 million pounds a week that used to go to the EU to the NHS?
Just so as we are clear, I have always accepted that we are going to have to leave the EU. I also think that it is a huge mistake.
I don’t think that ditching Donald is a mistake for the US and the world and I’m sorry if you are struggling with that in the same way that I struggle with the decision to leave the EU.

Is there any evidence about electoral fraud yet? Just asking.

"A word for the BBC Mr Biden?"
"The BBC? I'm Irish"
Say no more.
Next it'll be "Hi, I'm Ed Winchester"
Biden on 22:46 - Nov 8 with 1567 viewsRon11

Biden on 14:19 - Nov 8 by saint22

Exactly what’s needed here
Unfortunately it’s clear this country is going the way of the states in that an enormous amount of people feel that supporting a scare mongering incompetent self serving xenophobe is perfectly ok

Scare mongering?
Well old Joe said today that 230 million thousand Americans have already died of the virus.
The new most powerful leader in the world....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024