Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints V Sheffield United The Verdict 14:45 - Dec 13 with 573 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53662/saints-v-sheffield

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints V Sheffield United The Verdict on 10:08 - Dec 14 with 333 viewsSonicBoom

I think we all feared this would be the day the Blades finally got it together but again Saints surprised many by ensuring that it never happened.
We really did control that game and as the report said we avoided the temptation to pile forwards recklessly and we kept discipline and shape.
I'd really , really love to go to Arsenal on Wednesday and beat them. That would be so sweet, but already I fear that they too must improve sooner or later and like United, they do have some real class, they' are just not performing. Let's hope we can grab the points before they begin a resurgence.
The only frustration (of course I have a frustration) was that we didn't absolutely batter them. Looking back at the game they really offered virtually nothing and if we have scored 7 I really don't think that would have flattered us. If we are slightly more clinical on Wednesday I think we really could take the win.
Saints V Sheffield United The Verdict on 10:47 - Dec 14 with 317 viewsButty101

Interestingly in comparable games to last season, we are only 1 point better off.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints V Sheffield United The Verdict on 13:59 - Dec 14 with 280 viewsTimSaint

Saints V Sheffield United The Verdict on 10:47 - Dec 14 by Butty101

Interestingly in comparable games to last season, we are only 1 point better off.

I guess it really depends on who you swap West Brom for and going forward, how you swap Fulham and Leeds as well.

Haven't checked, but a guy on my Saints whatsapp group said that if you swap them alphabetically, Fulham = Bournemouth, Leeds = Norwich and West Brom = Watford, then as we stand at the moment, we are exactly the same, points wise, as we were in the corresponding fixtures last season.

TimSaint

Saints V Sheffield United The Verdict on 18:03 - Dec 14 with 217 viewsdwayne_dibley

only 3-0 ffs

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024