Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticketing and Matchday Information For The Return To St Mary's 10:50 - Dec 18 with 330 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53713/ticketing-and-matc

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ticketing and Matchday Information For The Return To St Mary's on 11:02 - Dec 18 with 326 viewsSalisburySaint

got 6 mates who were either successful in ballot or in one of the priority groups, who live in Tier 3 areas, and now unable to attend tomorrow, I hope club selects other fans to take their places and not leave the seats empty when so many fans desperate for tickets
Ticketing and Matchday Information For The Return To St Mary's on 11:47 - Dec 18 with 295 viewsSaintNick

Ticketing and Matchday Information For The Return To St Mary's on 11:02 - Dec 18 by SalisburySaint

got 6 mates who were either successful in ballot or in one of the priority groups, who live in Tier 3 areas, and now unable to attend tomorrow, I hope club selects other fans to take their places and not leave the seats empty when so many fans desperate for tickets

Lets hope so, I have spoken to someone this morning at the club who said that the staff are working hard to contact those who can now no longer go due to being in tier 3 and reallocate the tickets

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ticketing and Matchday Information For The Return To St Mary's on 12:12 - Dec 18 with 280 viewsSalisburySaint

Ticketing and Matchday Information For The Return To St Mary's on 11:47 - Dec 18 by SaintNick

Lets hope so, I have spoken to someone this morning at the club who said that the staff are working hard to contact those who can now no longer go due to being in tier 3 and reallocate the tickets

that's good news, if we only have 2,000 fans allowed we need to make sure we have 2,000 seats taken
Ticketing and Matchday Information For The Return To St Mary's on 12:20 - Dec 18 with 269 viewsSaintNick

Ticketing and Matchday Information For The Return To St Mary's on 12:12 - Dec 18 by SalisburySaint

that's good news, if we only have 2,000 fans allowed we need to make sure we have 2,000 seats taken

Absolutely yet another sell out lol

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ticketing and Matchday Information For The Return To St Mary's on 12:40 - Dec 18 with 261 viewsBerber

It will be a nightmare trying to reallocate tickets. I feel miffed that if selected for the W Ham game, I will not be able to attend when my area has 60% of the case rate for the St Mary's location. As I would be travelling by car, I would be travelling to a higher risk area, not a lower one. What is that about?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024