Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The end of 2020 16:25 - Dec 28 with 544 viewskingslandstand1

Could do with Chelsea and Villa sharing the spoils tonight and Palace currently beating Leicester, so with us beating West Ham tomorrow, why all the moaning about a CB or 2 . Not a bad season so far and end to the year
The end of 2020 on 20:26 - Dec 28 with 458 viewsA1079

I actually watched the Chelsea Vs Villa game Kingslandstand. A good game and very even. Completely neutral about it so had no personal bias.

I have to say, Villa have become a well drilled and disciplined team. McGinn especially hard working. The defence is well marshalled even without Mings.

Chelsea really are a strange side. So much talent and some good approach play but a bit like us they lack a cutting edge.

Grealish - a quite brilliant player but heaven knows I lost count how many times he hit the floor for in the most part innocuous reasons. If he does join a Liverpool or Man U he would be a nightmare. He gets away with it now imagine if he plays for someone like them.

Finally Attwell a referee who referred a game effectively and well and with complete neutrality. He did not respond to Grealish or anyone else falling on the floor - he just left them and let the game carry on.

What does this have to do with Saints - nothing whatsoever, but just a game of football.
The end of 2020 on 20:47 - Dec 28 with 439 viewssaint22

Need to win tomorrow to move back up to fourth and not let west ham catch up with us
The end of 2020 on 21:44 - Dec 28 with 399 viewskingslandstand1

The end of 2020 on 20:26 - Dec 28 by A1079

I actually watched the Chelsea Vs Villa game Kingslandstand. A good game and very even. Completely neutral about it so had no personal bias.

I have to say, Villa have become a well drilled and disciplined team. McGinn especially hard working. The defence is well marshalled even without Mings.

Chelsea really are a strange side. So much talent and some good approach play but a bit like us they lack a cutting edge.

Grealish - a quite brilliant player but heaven knows I lost count how many times he hit the floor for in the most part innocuous reasons. If he does join a Liverpool or Man U he would be a nightmare. He gets away with it now imagine if he plays for someone like them.

Finally Attwell a referee who referred a game effectively and well and with complete neutrality. He did not respond to Grealish or anyone else falling on the floor - he just left them and let the game carry on.

What does this have to do with Saints - nothing whatsoever, but just a game of football.

And what's wrong with that
The end of 2020 on 22:41 - Dec 28 with 363 viewsA1079

The end of 2020 on 21:44 - Dec 28 by kingslandstand1

And what's wrong with that

Nothing at all Kingslandstand. You can learn alot watching other teams.

Just noticed my spelling mistakes - referee'd - I really should proof read more before I press the submit/send button.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024