Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Due A Result Against Liverpool ! 11:40 - Jan 3 with 668 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53824/saints-due-a-resul

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Due A Result Against Liverpool ! on 12:10 - Jan 3 with 650 viewsericofarabia

Are we ever! Sadly I'm not holding out much hope it will happen, and I'm normally in the happy clapper camp!
We are really missing Vestergaard s distribution from defence, especially the Beckenbaur esque 40 yard pings to overlapping fullbacks or fast along the floor into the feet of attackers through the middle. Without him we are just so pedestrian in our build up play. The attackers have been feeding on crumbs. May as well have given Ings more recovery time for the service he has had since his return.
I so hope we regain our mojo and really take the game to them and get a result to wipe the smile off the face off the gurning Klippity Klopps face and send him into post match breakdown mode 🙏😉
Onr of my favourite SMS moments was seeing Sammy Lee and Koeman in his surgical boot ripoing the p!ss out of Klopp along the touchline after we came back from 2 down to won 3-2, copying Klopps reaction when Mane missed a pen for us That match also had that brilliant moment where that little kid in the backgrounnd gives Sturridge the finger during his whanky goal celebration. Can somebody please post it up?
Saints Due A Result Against Liverpool ! on 13:23 - Jan 3 with 616 viewsChesham_Saint

Saints Due A Result Against Liverpool ! on 12:10 - Jan 3 by ericofarabia

Are we ever! Sadly I'm not holding out much hope it will happen, and I'm normally in the happy clapper camp!
We are really missing Vestergaard s distribution from defence, especially the Beckenbaur esque 40 yard pings to overlapping fullbacks or fast along the floor into the feet of attackers through the middle. Without him we are just so pedestrian in our build up play. The attackers have been feeding on crumbs. May as well have given Ings more recovery time for the service he has had since his return.
I so hope we regain our mojo and really take the game to them and get a result to wipe the smile off the face off the gurning Klippity Klopps face and send him into post match breakdown mode 🙏😉
Onr of my favourite SMS moments was seeing Sammy Lee and Koeman in his surgical boot ripoing the p!ss out of Klopp along the touchline after we came back from 2 down to won 3-2, copying Klopps reaction when Mane missed a pen for us That match also had that brilliant moment where that little kid in the backgrounnd gives Sturridge the finger during his whanky goal celebration. Can somebody please post it up?

As a silver lining to the Vestergaard cloud, perhaps the last thing we need is a great performance from a centre back against this lot given that they need cover for the two-faced currently injured Dutch rat and their propensity for taking our players?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Saints Due A Result Against Liverpool ! on 12:09 - Jan 4 with 478 viewsDorsetIan

It's going to be freezing. Hopefully one of those '...but can they perform on a cold Monday night in Southampton...' type of games.

No logic to this, but I fancy a Saints win.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Saints Due A Result Against Liverpool ! on 12:17 - Jan 4 with 471 viewsButty101

Saints Due A Result Against Liverpool ! on 12:09 - Jan 4 by DorsetIan

It's going to be freezing. Hopefully one of those '...but can they perform on a cold Monday night in Southampton...' type of games.

No logic to this, but I fancy a Saints win.

Even though liverpool have injuries at the, their midfield and attack are full strength. We havent scored in 3.5 games and are not going to out score them.

I wonder if adams will play tongiht. Took a smash in the face against west ham

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints Due A Result Against Liverpool ! on 12:21 - Jan 4 with 464 viewsSaintsforeverj

Of course they are the favourites, but I always have a sneaky feeling we can get a result against the top clubs. Especially in recent times under Ralph. We have a decent team that really gets stuck in with the aggressive high press. Saints always up their game against the top clubs and I am hopeful we can get a result: hope so!
[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 12:22]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Saints Due A Result Against Liverpool ! on 14:27 - Jan 4 with 418 viewsSteveMoron

Let's hope they play 'You'll never walk alone' at St Marys. That would be a classy move by Saints.
Saints Due A Result Against Liverpool ! on 17:25 - Jan 4 with 365 viewsericofarabia

Saints Due A Result Against Liverpool ! on 14:27 - Jan 4 by SteveMoron

Let's hope they play 'You'll never walk alone' at St Marys. That would be a classy move by Saints.

I bet nobody played this

or this

After his sad passing!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024