Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not good news 22:16 - Feb 3 with 1323 viewskingslandstand1

Not wanted at our club
Not good news on 22:31 - Feb 3 with 1263 viewsA1079

Absolutely disgusting and unacceptable at all levels Kingslandstand. It has just been mentioned on the BBC that it was Jankiewitz. Whatever he did last night never ever warrants abuse and people should cut him some slack. Yes, it was a stupid needless and potentially dangerous tackle that deserved the Red card, but he is young with no experience. It is difficult to see now how he would want to be at the club or want to play for us.

I never thought a Saints fan would engage in this sort of thing. I thought we were better than that.

It just feels that last nights 9-0 has highlighted so much that is bad in the game:-
- dubious officials
- the farce that is VAR
- the gutless performance
- now the worst side of some football supporters.

Beginning to wonder whether it is all worth it.
Not good news on 22:44 - Feb 3 with 1229 viewsKennington

As an aside, If people have racist persuasions why do they share them on traceable and very public social media platforms?

Goes without saying, these are clearly absolute moronic individuals that bring shame on the club.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Not good news on 22:57 - Feb 3 with 1204 viewsButty101

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55910874

Vanilla Boys and snowy peaks - is that acceptable?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Not good news on 23:02 - Feb 3 with 1195 viewsIngskneeslide

Not good news on 22:57 - Feb 3 by Butty101

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55910874

Vanilla Boys and snowy peaks - is that acceptable?

What has this got to do with Jankewitz suffering racist abuse?
Not good news on 23:11 - Feb 3 with 1180 viewsMattFinish

Not good news on 22:44 - Feb 3 by Kennington

As an aside, If people have racist persuasions why do they share them on traceable and very public social media platforms?

Goes without saying, these are clearly absolute moronic individuals that bring shame on the club.

Think the fact that they're racist explains why they're thick enough to post a traceable comment
Not good news on 00:08 - Feb 4 with 1112 viewsBicester_North

Be shocked if this turns out to be actual Saints supporters rather than just pathetic troll c*nts

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Not good news on 06:39 - Feb 4 with 997 viewsPaleRider

Absolutely not wanted at our club! In today's day and age this cannot be tolerated.
Not good news on 11:22 - Feb 4 with 821 viewsBerber

I started out thinking that these incidents were dissatisfied fans, and maybe it is. But actually, it is far more likely that a few absolute kernts are doing a tour of social media accounts wreaking havoc with their gutter behaviour.
Login to get fewer ads

Not good news on 12:58 - Feb 4 with 718 viewsSadoldgit

It would appear that most clubs have a racist element amongst their fan bases who don’t understand the Kick It Out campaign. The sooner they are rooted out and banned the better.
Not good news on 17:28 - Feb 4 with 555 viewsBerber

Not good news on 12:58 - Feb 4 by Sadoldgit

It would appear that most clubs have a racist element amongst their fan bases who don’t understand the Kick It Out campaign. The sooner they are rooted out and banned the better.

Absolutely. Racists may be entitled to their opinions, but the rest of us are entitled to believe that they are sick in the head. I know a few racists, some of them women, and apart from this deviant streak, they are pleasant people. I just don't get it, and they cannot explain a logical basis for their prejudice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024