Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket Allocation For Bournemouth Announced 10:52 - Feb 13 with 1063 viewsSaintNick

Saints have announced that they will take the full ticket allocation of tickets for the forthcoming FA Cup game at Bournemouth, they will receive a total of 0 tickets.

They will be allocated on a priority basis.

1. Season ticket holders who have attended 0 away games this season

2. Season ticket holders who have attended 0 away games this season

3. Members who have attended 0 away games this season

4. General sale

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ticket Allocation For Bournemouth Announced on 12:47 - Feb 13 with 979 viewskingslandstand1

I'm in with a chance then
Ticket Allocation For Bournemouth Announced on 13:42 - Feb 13 with 927 views1885_SFC

I've got a spare ticket for this game as a mate can't make it. I'm only asking face value.

Just deposit £25 into my PayPal account and the ticket's yours. PM me.

Old School is Cool

Ticket Allocation For Bournemouth Announced on 13:46 - Feb 13 with 923 viewsdwayne_dibley

bumfluff are a bunch of senile w@nkers for only giving us 0 tickets

perhaps we should block any more vaccines being sent to the senile city

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Ticket Allocation For Bournemouth Announced on 14:36 - Feb 13 with 874 viewsdirk_doone

I see they played Shane Long up front in their scoreless draw today. Every other line of the BBC live match report reads: "Foul by Shane Long". Pity he's not eligible to play in the cup game against us but I can't see them playing him much any more now that they've seen what he's like.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Ticket Allocation For Bournemouth Announced on 14:48 - Feb 13 with 860 viewsdirk_doone

It's hilarious reading the Bournemouth fans' comments about Long on the Up the Cherries match thread:

langham
Long having a dismal game, urgent to get Surridge on.

Topfarrier
Shane Long has to come off

langham
Long is soooo slow ... where’s Surridge??

stanthevan
3 against 3 and Long stops to play it backwards.

Kudos
I wonder if Forest will allow us to swap Long's loan contract for Grabs?

Topfarrier
Why doesn't Long just play the fckin ball!!

drd
Long really is dreadful

northstandmark
How is Long still on the pitch

andyred
Please take Long off.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2021 14:56]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Ticket Allocation For Bournemouth Announced on 15:45 - Feb 13 with 807 viewsinthebox

I've heard there dishing out tickets to the most posts on TUI so that's me out. Poor old Shane speed used to be his USP
Ticket Allocation For Bournemouth Announced on 18:23 - Feb 13 with 698 viewsdwayne_dibley

Ticket Allocation For Bournemouth Announced on 15:45 - Feb 13 by inthebox

I've heard there dishing out tickets to the most posts on TUI so that's me out. Poor old Shane speed used to be his USP

is he still growing the stuff?

Ticket Allocation For Bournemouth Announced on 08:18 - Feb 14 with 552 viewsNumber_58

On the subject of crowds, assuming no spectators are admitted to grounds for the remainder of the season, where will we finish in the aggregate attendance chart? Did any clubs have fans at more than two home matches?
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket Allocation For Bournemouth Announced on 09:21 - Feb 14 with 510 viewsSaintNick

Ticket Allocation For Bournemouth Announced on 14:48 - Feb 13 by dirk_doone

It's hilarious reading the Bournemouth fans' comments about Long on the Up the Cherries match thread:

langham
Long having a dismal game, urgent to get Surridge on.

Topfarrier
Shane Long has to come off

langham
Long is soooo slow ... where’s Surridge??

stanthevan
3 against 3 and Long stops to play it backwards.

Kudos
I wonder if Forest will allow us to swap Long's loan contract for Grabs?

Topfarrier
Why doesn't Long just play the fckin ball!!

drd
Long really is dreadful

northstandmark
How is Long still on the pitch

andyred
Please take Long off.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2021 14:56]

Dirk why do you need to relish seeing a loyal servant to Saints fail, he was at the club for 7 years and a vital cog in our success in the first 3 seasons of that, his only crime was to grow old, he was not a bad player this season merely just one coming to the end of his career.

Long stayed loyal to Saints, he didn't demand a transfer the moment his agent told him he could get more money elsewhere, he deserves to be remembered for what he did for the club.

Four years ago Long fired us to the League cup final and became one of a select band who have played for the club in a major cup final at Wembley, before cheap shots at Long perhaps look at those who weren't so loyal during his time here

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ticket Allocation For Bournemouth Announced on 09:23 - Feb 14 with 507 viewsdwayne_dibley

Ticket Allocation For Bournemouth Announced on 09:21 - Feb 14 by SaintNick

Dirk why do you need to relish seeing a loyal servant to Saints fail, he was at the club for 7 years and a vital cog in our success in the first 3 seasons of that, his only crime was to grow old, he was not a bad player this season merely just one coming to the end of his career.

Long stayed loyal to Saints, he didn't demand a transfer the moment his agent told him he could get more money elsewhere, he deserves to be remembered for what he did for the club.

Four years ago Long fired us to the League cup final and became one of a select band who have played for the club in a major cup final at Wembley, before cheap shots at Long perhaps look at those who weren't so loyal during his time here

well said

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024