Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At what point is RH vulnerable.. 12:24 - Feb 15 with 1131 viewsstmichael

Some would argue now and after 2 x 9-0 defeats and a record number of consecutive defeats it is hard to imagine many managers surviving. The main reason for him to be safe is that he has a difficult job in difficult circumstances and is therefore doing remarkably well with limited resources. Is that basically where we are at as a football club? An unremarkable club who if lucky sometimes gets a decent manager and punches above its weight before we lose him and revert back to type? Maybe we just have to accept that.
Anyway with Chelsea next and Leeds and Everton away it is not impossible and some might say highly probable we will be sat on 9 defeats in a row.
As much as I love him i think that is untenable.

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 12:36 - Feb 15 with 1105 viewsdirk_doone

I don't think there is any other manager who'd have us any higher in the league or any further advanced in the cup than we are right now, and there is every chance our position would be a lot worse, so what would be the point of changing managers?

If we'd had fair officiating for our last few games, instead of the Dean, Mason & Scott clique, we wouldn't even be discussing this.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2021 12:37]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 13:01 - Feb 15 with 1087 viewsSadoldgit

We are a mid table team in mid table. We are within sniffing distance of a cup semi final. Our football is praised by pundits and a few weeks ago we were sitting at the top of the table and people were crapping themselves that Ralph would be off to Chelsea. Why are people even talking about sacking him? Bizarre.
At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 13:04 - Feb 15 with 1088 viewsstmichael

I don't think we should sack him but in modern day football its hard to survive 9 defeats in a row. I also remember being 5th at Christmas in 1973 and being relegated in May 1974. We wont be mid table if we lose the next 3 we will be 4th or 5th from bottom.

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 13:36 - Feb 15 with 1054 viewsDorsetIan

Normally, a manager who lose 9-0 twice and then 6 on the bounce would obviously be toast.

Why isn't he? Because everyone knows that he's managing with one hand tied behind his back, thanks to Gao's underinvestment.

If fact, Gao knows better that anyone the constraints that he has put the club under, and he knows more than anyone that Ralph is the man who has papered over the cracks for him.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 13:44 - Feb 15 with 1047 viewsstmichael

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 13:36 - Feb 15 by DorsetIan

Normally, a manager who lose 9-0 twice and then 6 on the bounce would obviously be toast.

Why isn't he? Because everyone knows that he's managing with one hand tied behind his back, thanks to Gao's underinvestment.

If fact, Gao knows better that anyone the constraints that he has put the club under, and he knows more than anyone that Ralph is the man who has papered over the cracks for him.

I’m not convinced GAO even knows we have lost 6 in a row.
Rarely seen him show anything that could be considered as interest in the football club..

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 14:45 - Feb 15 with 999 viewsDorsetIan

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 13:44 - Feb 15 by stmichael

I’m not convinced GAO even knows we have lost 6 in a row.
Rarely seen him show anything that could be considered as interest in the football club..

He'll be interested enough in his investment, which would crash in value if we were ever relegated.

He probably took the view in January that we were safe from relegation and therefore didn't need to spend.

I'm sure that's right, but unless some of the academy players start to step up, I doubt we can survive much beyond another couple of transfer windows with Uncle Scrooge in charge.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 14:53 - Feb 15 with 990 viewsI_would

Untenable agreed.

Last 10 matches L D D W L L L L L L

Chuck in a 9-0 defeat.

WHAT HAS HASSENACLUE GOT TO DO TO GET THE SACK?

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 15:07 - Feb 15 with 978 viewsRon11

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 13:01 - Feb 15 by Sadoldgit

We are a mid table team in mid table. We are within sniffing distance of a cup semi final. Our football is praised by pundits and a few weeks ago we were sitting at the top of the table and people were crapping themselves that Ralph would be off to Chelsea. Why are people even talking about sacking him? Bizarre.

Bizarre was including McCarthy in the side yesterday.
Login to get fewer ads

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 16:58 - Feb 15 with 908 viewsSadoldgit

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 14:53 - Feb 15 by I_would

Untenable agreed.

Chuck in a 9-0 defeat.

Win the FA Cup?
At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 16:58 - Feb 15 with 909 viewsinthebox

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 15:07 - Feb 15 by Ron11

Bizarre was including McCarthy in the side yesterday.

Bazarre exactly, asked about McCarthy/Forster before the game and he said Forster was FA cup goalie no question, that seems unnecessarily dogmatic, the system we play, lots of energy high press is tiring the players all the opponent has to do is defend for 45 minutes then attack in the second half. I think Bednarek's red card appeal has go down badly in the referees union and we'll play the price this season .
At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 18:42 - Feb 15 with 855 views1885_SFC

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 14:53 - Feb 15 by I_would

Untenable agreed.

Chuck in a 9-0 defeat.

From endlessly slagging off JWP to continually calling for the head of Ralph Hassenhutl.

Have a word with yourself pal...

Old School is Cool

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 19:28 - Feb 15 with 807 viewsI_would

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 18:42 - Feb 15 by 1885_SFC

From endlessly slagging off JWP to continually calling for the head of Ralph Hassenhutl.

Have a word with yourself pal...

I'm not your pal Del.

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 19:37 - Feb 15 with 789 views1885_SFC

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 19:28 - Feb 15 by I_would

I'm not your pal Del.

Thank fúck, Tarquin...

Old School is Cool

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 20:44 - Feb 15 with 752 viewsSadoldgit

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 16:58 - Feb 15 by inthebox

Bazarre exactly, asked about McCarthy/Forster before the game and he said Forster was FA cup goalie no question, that seems unnecessarily dogmatic, the system we play, lots of energy high press is tiring the players all the opponent has to do is defend for 45 minutes then attack in the second half. I think Bednarek's red card appeal has go down badly in the referees union and we'll play the price this season .

The appeal was only successful because the original decision was wrong.
At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 20:57 - Feb 15 with 741 viewsI_would

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 19:37 - Feb 15 by 1885_SFC

Thank fúck, Tarquin...

To make things easier Les, as only your opinions are allowed, you let me know what you would like to say about Ralph or Prowsey and I'll cut and paste your views and copy them in. This will please you and save me thinking time. It's a win win instead of L L L L L L.

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 22:51 - Feb 15 with 670 viewsBicester_North

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 20:57 - Feb 15 by I_would

To make things easier Les, as only your opinions are allowed, you let me know what you would like to say about Ralph or Prowsey and I'll cut and paste your views and copy them in. This will please you and save me thinking time. It's a win win instead of L L L L L L.

Chicken f*cker

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 11:06 - Feb 16 with 525 viewsSadoldgit

Whilst I don’t think that Ralph should be sacked, the problem is who replaced him if he were to go. Are we likely to find anyone better? Is Lampard better? I don’t think so and he is not free until July anyway unless he gives up a large wedge of money. Eddie Howe? Again I don’t think he is any better. Even if we were to go down, which is not likely but not impossible, I would stick with Ralph. He has done wonders with an average squad and if anyone could bring us straight back up my money would be on him. We stuck with an excellent manager when we went down in the 70’s and it paid dividends. We have an excellent manager again and we should stick with him. Changing managers every 5 minutes hasn’t worked. Perhaps time to stick with a longer term project?
At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 12:28 - Feb 16 with 501 viewsI_would

At what point is RH vulnerable.. on 22:51 - Feb 15 by Bicester_North

Chicken f*cker

f off Des

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024