Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who? 16:36 - Mar 14 with 973 viewssaint22

Howe? Gerrard?
Who? on 16:45 - Mar 14 with 955 viewskingslandstand1

I think Gerrard would be a pipe dream, but maybe use us to prove himself in the Prem
But Ralph won't go, by his choice or not
[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 16:46]
Who? on 16:53 - Mar 14 with 930 viewssaint22

Who? on 16:45 - Mar 14 by kingslandstand1

I think Gerrard would be a pipe dream, but maybe use us to prove himself in the Prem
But Ralph won't go, by his choice or not
[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 16:46]

I think Gerrard would be ideal, ambitious, driven and would happily use us as a stepping stone to Liverpool as many before
Who? on 16:59 - Mar 14 with 906 viewsKennington

Probably some random Spanish league two manager. Always find these threads strange as none of us would have guessed any of the last few managers other than perhaps Mark Hughes. Who’d have guessed RH before he arrived, who’d even heard of him? Unless anyone on here has a pretty strong knowledge of the various mid to small European teams then all this thread will throw up will be Gerrard or Howe.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Who? on 17:17 - Mar 14 with 871 viewskingslandstand1

Who? on 16:59 - Mar 14 by Kennington

Probably some random Spanish league two manager. Always find these threads strange as none of us would have guessed any of the last few managers other than perhaps Mark Hughes. Who’d have guessed RH before he arrived, who’d even heard of him? Unless anyone on here has a pretty strong knowledge of the various mid to small European teams then all this thread will throw up will be Gerrard or Howe.

Hughes put himself in the window at HT
[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 17:18]
Who? on 18:26 - Mar 14 with 788 viewsTripleNiemi

Who? on 16:59 - Mar 14 by Kennington

Yep and to boot, we're skint. Stick.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Who? on 18:41 - Mar 14 with 765 viewsluffy22

Not that my option counts for much, and the board won’t be listening to me 😀

But neither of them two thanks, I’ve never met Gerald myself but I know people who know him, and he is a nasty piece of work. Defo not in the family type style we as a club need to be associated with. The other did ok at a small club for a few years, Did try his luck at another club and completely messed it up before being taken back and doing ok for a small club spending more money than us, although apparently he is a very nice man.

Let’s just stick for now
Who? on 19:27 - Mar 14 with 681 viewsBicester_North

Who? on 18:41 - Mar 14 by luffy22

Not that my option counts for much, and the board won’t be listening to me 😀

But neither of them two thanks, I’ve never met Gerald myself but I know people who know him, and he is a nasty piece of work. Defo not in the family type style we as a club need to be associated with. The other did ok at a small club for a few years, Did try his luck at another club and completely messed it up before being taken back and doing ok for a small club spending more money than us, although apparently he is a very nice man.

Let’s just stick for now

Heard similar about Gerrard. I wouldn’t really care if we had Charlie Bronson as manager if we did well, but only a nice one like Ralph would put up with having no money to spend

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Who? on 19:32 - Mar 14 with 662 viewssaint22

Who? on 19:27 - Mar 14 by Bicester_North

Heard similar about Gerrard. I wouldn’t really care if we had Charlie Bronson as manager if we did well, but only a nice one like Ralph would put up with having no money to spend

Nasty ruthless winner or nice guy loser?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024