Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Race report 07:27 - Apr 2 with 3789 viewssaint22

Only this self serving right wing bunch of fools could get this so wrong
And people wonder why racism is so ingrained in society

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/01/doreen-lawrence-says-no-10-report-

Shameful and nothing less
Race report on 08:33 - Apr 2 with 2051 viewsJaySaint

The heavily diverse group of people leading the report, did not fit the left wing woke narrative.

I guess like Brexit, they didnt know what they were doing and must do it again?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Race report on 09:04 - Apr 2 with 2027 viewsSadoldgit

Race report on 08:33 - Apr 2 by JaySaint

The heavily diverse group of people leading the report, did not fit the left wing woke narrative.

Perhaps read the article before you post your usual knee jerk right wing reaction?
Race report on 10:02 - Apr 2 with 1994 viewsMessysaints

artical lost my support when i read this bit “Those people who marched for Black Lives Matter? It’s denying all of that. The George Floyd stuff? It’s denied all of that. So those who sit behind this report [saying] that racism doesn’t exist or it no longer exists need to speak to the young boys who are stopped and searched constantly on the street. They need to speak to those young people. "

Since when did the UK become the US?
Race report on 10:33 - Apr 2 with 1977 viewssaint22

Race report on 09:04 - Apr 2 by Sadoldgit

Perhaps read the article before you post your usual knee jerk right wing reaction?

Why would our resident right wing neanderthal read something intelligent?
Knee-jerk reactions are what making little britain so great
Race report on 10:55 - Apr 2 with 1956 viewsJaySaint

Race report on 08:33 - Apr 2 by JaySaint

how much of it have you read?

Race report on 10:56 - Apr 2 with 1957 viewsBicester_North

This is a good one. A report with a panel of nearly all non white people finds this is actually a relatively progressive and tolerant country, with class being the big divider rather than race.

And now there is outrage that they thought the country wasn’t racist enough! The constantly outraged people are starting to make themselves look more and more ridiculous.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Race report on 11:20 - Apr 2 with 1937 viewssaint22

Race report on 10:56 - Apr 2 by Bicester_North

This is a good one. A report with a panel of nearly all non white people finds this is actually a relatively progressive and tolerant country, with class being the big divider rather than race.

And now there is outrage that they thought the country wasn’t racist enough! The constantly outraged people are starting to make themselves look more and more ridiculous.

Maybe that's because white people don't quite get the definition of racism
One glance at this board would tell you thats pretty clear
Of course class plays a part as does education or lack of it
Race report on 11:44 - Apr 2 with 1925 viewsJaySaint

Race report on 11:20 - Apr 2 by saint22

are you non-white?

Login to get fewer ads

Race report on 12:08 - Apr 2 with 1913 viewsBazza

Perhaps it’s something to do with lack of further education; Asians top, Black Caribbean and poor white bottom.
People should read the commissioned report not the usual anti govt anti Brexit anti progress twaddle from the Guardian.
Race report on 12:46 - Apr 2 with 1890 viewsBicester_North

Race report on 11:20 - Apr 2 by saint22

It seems a lot of non white people don’t quite get it either then?

Some people are desperate to portray this country as USA 2 and won’t be happy until that happens.

Race report on 12:52 - Apr 2 with 1888 viewsSadoldgit

Race report on 12:46 - Apr 2 by Bicester_North

It seems a lot of non white people don’t quite get it either then?

Some people are desperate to portray this country as USA 2 and won’t be happy until that happens.

We are not as bad as the USA but let’s not pretend that there isn’t a problem with racism in the UK. Hate crime has been on the increase since Brexit. Surely that is cause for concern?
Race report on 13:08 - Apr 2 with 1879 viewsBicester_North

Race report on 12:52 - Apr 2 by Sadoldgit

We are not as bad as the USA but let’s not pretend that there isn’t a problem with racism in the UK. Hate crime has been on the increase since Brexit. Surely that is cause for concern?

There are plenty of racists here but that’s not the same as being a racist country

Race report on 13:16 - Apr 2 with 1871 viewsKennington

What countries do more than the U.K. on race issues? I’m interested to hear from the critics of the report to show what other countries are apparently doing. I think the U.K. is really good at race and integration and makes a real effort. It’s not perfect and probably more could be done but it’s not bad either.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Race report on 14:51 - Apr 2 with 1813 viewsBison

I think that some on here shout a little loud when it comes to this subject , perhaps a reflection on their real thoughts and tendencies. Old left wingers who think that their left wing views are totally non racist whilst any right wing leaning people are racists. Notice the most racial intolerant countries are non-white majorities.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Race report on 14:59 - Apr 2 with 1814 viewsBerber

First of all, for anyone to make an assessment without having the report is idiotic. To state that racism is ingrained in British society is equally idiotic. The article linked commences with Doreen Lawrence (who has legitimate cause for complaint over the death of her son) piling in about something that happened 21 years ago. I don't believe there are many level headed, thinking people in the country who would not agree that what happened was a disgrace. But how the country was 21 years ago is not where we are at now, and even then, it did not reflect the feelings and attitudes of the majority of the country.

There is a significant part , and maybe a majority of the population that think there are still serious problems with the way our country is policed from a racism, sexist and corruption standpoint. But the police are not typical of the whole country, and they certainly do not represent the values, behaviours and thinking of nearly everyone I know and have known in my lifetime. I'd like to see what non justice related complaints the report critics bring forward in relation to what is in the report. Most cited examples are justice (mainly police) related.

There is an argument often expressed that suggests that if you are white, you do not know what racism is, and are not qualified to comment. I accept that for most white folk, they have not experienced racism personally, however I would just point out that it was not the BAME community that caused slavery to be abolished in this country. You don't have to be a victim of crime to know that the crime is wrong, damaging and should be proscribed and punished where necessary, and expect those in authority to make this happen. Being British is not the same as being racist, being white is not the same as being racist and to think otherwise is arrogant as well as uninformed.
Race report on 15:38 - Apr 2 with 1785 viewsDellHero_Would

"Hate crime has been on the increase since Brexit”

Sopps gets more daft by the day.

Poll: Wearing a mask

Race report on 16:41 - Apr 2 with 1755 viewsdwayne_dibley

Race report on 15:38 - Apr 2 by DellHero_Would

being white and breathing is a hate crime

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Race report on 22:00 - Apr 2 with 1628 viewsPoirot

Racist this racist that....... all totally blown out of proportion via the media and sad bandwagon mugs like the BLM tools and them worshipping a violent criminal.
Race report on 23:03 - Apr 2 with 1596 viewsdirk_doone

I'm fairly liberal. I've lived in a lot of countries and I would say that of all of them, the UK is the least racist. The spokesman for this report came across as a really nice, honest British bloke who happened to be black. How political extremists could take exception to him or what he said, God only knows - all he said was that anyone can make it in this country if they want to - but I guess extremists take exception to everything.

Jewish concentration camp survivors feel less discriminated against than fans of BLM activists think they are.

How come BLM activists always try to sweep successful racial minority groups like the Chinese and Indians under the carpet?
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 15:33]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Race report on 00:14 - Apr 3 with 1554 viewsBison

Race report on 23:03 - Apr 2 by dirk_doone

I'm fairly liberal. I've lived in a lot of countries and I would say that of all of them, the UK is the least racist. The spokesman for this report came across as a really nice, honest British bloke who happened to be black. How political extremists could take exception to him or what he said, God only knows - all he said was that anyone can make it in this country if they want to - but I guess extremists take exception to everything.

Jewish concentration camp survivors feel less discriminated against than fans of BLM activists think they are.

How come BLM activists always try to sweep successful racial minority groups like the Chinese and Indians under the carpet?
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 15:33]

Well said Dirk , we have our very own extremists on here who claim its everyone else that are extremist.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Race report on 00:39 - Apr 3 with 1551 viewsSaintsforeverj

Race report on 00:14 - Apr 3 by Bison

Well said Dirk , we have our very own extremists on here who claim its everyone else that are extremist.

And therefore causing disharmony that wasn't there in the first place. Protests, campaigns etc etc, when actually there isn't any evidence of all the stuff they claim.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Race report on 08:01 - Apr 3 with 1462 viewsdwayne_dibley

if they feel it then it must be

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Race report on 08:49 - Apr 3 with 1433 viewscocklebreath

Race report on 11:44 - Apr 2 by JaySaint

are you non-white?

No she’s a furious white man and you sicken her

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Race report on 08:56 - Apr 3 with 1423 viewscocklebreath

Race report on 08:01 - Apr 3 by dwayne_dibley

if they feel it then it must be

The only answer is to dray saint 22 down the road behind our yoot

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Race report on 11:11 - Apr 3 with 1374 viewsSadoldgit

Race report on 15:38 - Apr 2 by DellHero_Would

I’m just quoting the figures. But let’s carrying on pretending that there isn’t a problem eh? You just need to convince the people being racially abused though.
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/20/racism-on-the-rise-since-brexit-vo
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 11:15]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024