Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton Have Six Out For Trip To Swansea Including One New Covid Case 11:55 - Jan 7 with 845 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/56682/southampton-have-s

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton Have Six Out For Trip To Swansea Including One New Covid Case on 12:43 - Jan 7 with 784 viewsButty101

Shame was looking forward to seeing Thierry Small

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Southampton Have Six Out For Trip To Swansea Including One New Covid Case on 12:46 - Jan 7 with 780 viewsSaintNick

Southampton Have Six Out For Trip To Swansea Including One New Covid Case on 12:43 - Jan 7 by Butty101

Shame was looking forward to seeing Thierry Small

From what i have heard and I have seen him play for the B team he looks the part, I would not be surprised if he was the first choice left back by the end of the season.

Likewise Simeu, you cant throw in a kid at centre back as you can at full back but he looks to be a good signing

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton Have Six Out For Trip To Swansea Including One New Covid Case on 13:00 - Jan 7 with 763 viewsButty101

Southampton Have Six Out For Trip To Swansea Including One New Covid Case on 12:46 - Jan 7 by SaintNick

From what i have heard and I have seen him play for the B team he looks the part, I would not be surprised if he was the first choice left back by the end of the season.

Likewise Simeu, you cant throw in a kid at centre back as you can at full back but he looks to be a good signing

Everton were reportedly disappointed to lose Small.

Saints used to be good at picking up youngsters and polishing them .- think Ruddock, Hall and flowers.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Southampton Have Six Out For Trip To Swansea Including One New Covid Case on 13:10 - Jan 7 with 736 viewsSaintNick

Southampton Have Six Out For Trip To Swansea Including One New Covid Case on 13:00 - Jan 7 by Butty101

Everton were reportedly disappointed to lose Small.

Saints used to be good at picking up youngsters and polishing them .- think Ruddock, Hall and flowers.

They seem to be getting that way inclined again with Livramento and to a lesser extent KWP

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton Have Six Out For Trip To Swansea Including One New Covid Case on 23:47 - Jan 7 with 467 viewsChesham_Saint

Southampton Have Six Out For Trip To Swansea Including One New Covid Case on 13:10 - Jan 7 by SaintNick

They seem to be getting that way inclined again with Livramento and to a lesser extent KWP

KWP is a cracking player, not far off livramento in my book.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024