Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today’s lineup 16:42 - Apr 8 with 966 viewsMattFinish

Onuachu on the bench

Obviously a 35 goal per season striker isn’t as good as Theo and Elyounuseless

I think if we only had 11 fit players Selles would field 10 and leave Onuachu on the bench

Sack the idiot now. We’d be better off without a manager
Today’s lineup on 16:45 - Apr 8 with 947 viewssaint22

Elyuseless starts again, insanity
Today’s lineup on 16:54 - Apr 8 with 898 viewsA1079

Orsic not even on the bench unless he has an injury I not heard about. His selections are as bewildering as his predecessors but with the other results today unless we should pull off an highly unlikely win then I think today is it even though mathematically that may not be the case.
Today’s lineup on 17:05 - Apr 8 with 840 viewsUlsterBaz

No recognised centre forward. Baffling.
Today’s lineup on 17:07 - Apr 8 with 830 viewssaintwizzler

Hasenhuttl : The Second Coming

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Today’s lineup on 17:10 - Apr 8 with 818 viewsMattFinish

Just don’t understand it. I’m sure later in the game he’ll bring Mara, Armstrong, Djnepo and Edozie on before Tall Paul
It’s bewildering
Today’s lineup on 17:26 - Apr 8 with 763 views1885_SFC

Rubén SellésHassenJones...

Old School is Cool

Today’s lineup on 17:28 - Apr 8 with 761 viewsSonicBoom

There were many that were excited by him cos he wore a suit and a roll neck ffs.

The odd thing is he keeps picking the same players and we keep losing.
Today’s lineup on 19:10 - Apr 8 with 665 viewsA1079

Today’s lineup on 17:28 - Apr 8 by SonicBoom

There were many that were excited by him cos he wore a suit and a roll neck ffs.

The odd thing is he keeps picking the same players and we keep losing.

I know Sonic. He got a win away at an ordinary Chelsea and he was suddenly a messiah. We were lucky with our win at home to Leicester and we were as limp as a wet lettuce away to Leeds and West Ham. Even Jones got a win away to Everton and a cup win against City.
Login to get fewer ads

Today’s lineup on 00:56 - Apr 9 with 506 viewsSpringhill_old_boy

Today’s lineup on 16:54 - Apr 8 by A1079

Orsic not even on the bench unless he has an injury I not heard about. His selections are as bewildering as his predecessors but with the other results today unless we should pull off an highly unlikely win then I think today is it even though mathematically that may not be the case.

Can only imagine that Orsic and the big fella are hopeless in training otherwise if I was the CEO/Chairman I would be asking the football dept EXACTLY why we spent so much money (relatively speaking) in January IF the players were not even getting 30 minutes, let alone starting! We ARE talking about a player (Orsic) who recently was in the squad who came 3rd in the World Cup .. we are not exactly talking about a guy from non league
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024