Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watt View - Wrong choices and poor decisions result in missed opportunity at Molineux 16:50 - Sep 4 with 1012 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58485/watt-view--wrong-c

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Watt View - Wrong choices and poor decisions result in missed opportunity at Mol on 17:00 - Sep 4 with 985 viewsRon11

100% agree. Three points thrown away yet again by an ineffective starting lineup, late substitutions.
Still sees nothing wrong and says so. Arrogant and still winging it. I'd still like to see him gone.
Watt View - Wrong choices and poor decisions result in missed opportunity at Mol on 17:22 - Sep 4 with 940 viewscocklebreath

Watt View - Wrong choices and poor decisions result in missed opportunity at Mol on 17:00 - Sep 4 by Ron11

100% agree. Three points thrown away yet again by an ineffective starting lineup, late substitutions.
Still sees nothing wrong and says so. Arrogant and still winging it. I'd still like to see him gone.

If che hadn’t managed a miss of the season we might have won.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Watt View - Wrong choices and poor decisions result in missed opportunity at Mol on 18:37 - Sep 4 with 842 viewssaint22

Inability to make tactical changes when needed and yet again wrong and late subs - wasn't it ralph who was excited at the 5 subs rule? If so why not use it effectively?
He has been fully backed now this window and yes we need a striker but he has the tools now to affect games and if he fails to then we will all see the real issue
Watt View - Wrong choices and poor decisions result in missed opportunity at Mol on 20:07 - Sep 4 with 763 views1885_SFC

If Che Adams hadn't got over excited & panicked when he (somehow) managed to handball it into the net... Christ knows how... then I think we'd all agree that a point would have been a pretty decent result from what was a tough game. Only Che knows WTF he was doing.

Yes he's scored a few recently - and because of that, he's got some credit in the bank stick wise. But I can't imagine any other top PL striker missing that golden opportunity the way he did. It's one thing criticizing Ralph for the team line-up, formation, substitutions etc etc. But at the end of the day, we played our 'best' striker in Adams - and he failed miserably in front of goal which ultimately cost us a precious point.

Old School is Cool

Watt View - Wrong choices and poor decisions result in missed opportunity at Mol on 20:20 - Sep 4 with 739 viewsdirk_doone

Watt View - Wrong choices and poor decisions result in missed opportunity at Mol on 20:07 - Sep 4 by 1885_SFC

If Che Adams hadn't got over excited & panicked when he (somehow) managed to handball it into the net... Christ knows how... then I think we'd all agree that a point would have been a pretty decent result from what was a tough game. Only Che knows WTF he was doing.

Yes he's scored a few recently - and because of that, he's got some credit in the bank stick wise. But I can't imagine any other top PL striker missing that golden opportunity the way he did. It's one thing criticizing Ralph for the team line-up, formation, substitutions etc etc. But at the end of the day, we played our 'best' striker in Adams - and he failed miserably in front of goal which ultimately cost us a precious point.

I'm not sure it should be classed as a tough game though. Wolves hadn't won any of their previous 12 league games. We should have put them to the sword but we lack a finisher.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2022 20:21]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Watt View - Wrong choices and poor decisions result in missed opportunity at Mol on 20:53 - Sep 4 with 678 viewsgrumpy

Adams would be even better player with a partner upfront,hes that sort of player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024