Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Line up today 14:26 - Oct 8 with 903 viewsfelly1

Considering form and injuries and previous performances against City, this is perhaps the best and most sensible line up us fans could have expected today.
Line up today on 14:43 - Oct 8 with 837 viewsGRIM

Agreed.
This is probably the best starting line up today, just hope RH has them motivated & up for what looks like an impossible challenge.
Whatever the outcome it's probably the last time we'll see RH.
Line up today on 17:00 - Oct 8 with 719 viewssaint68

That's Ralph safe for another few weeks...

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Line up today on 17:48 - Oct 8 with 653 viewsRon11

Line up today on 17:00 - Oct 8 by saint68

That's Ralph safe for another few weeks...

Another load of incomprehensible drivel from him in the post match interview.
Line up today on 18:37 - Oct 8 with 618 viewsMrangry25

Line up today on 17:48 - Oct 8 by Ron11

Another load of incomprehensible drivel from him in the post match interview.

What an absolute c**t. He is a joke and imo is ruining our football club. Whilst I wasn’t expecting too much from today, as I have said before and I will say it again, he is NOT a good manager, his demeanour in the technical area is shocking, always downbeat (unless we somehow win), never a positive comment and always stands there hands on hips like some bloody school teacher. F***kin get rid of him now before he ducks more life out of the club.
Line up today on 18:59 - Oct 8 with 590 viewsRon11

Line up today on 18:37 - Oct 8 by Mrangry25

What an absolute c**t. He is a joke and imo is ruining our football club. Whilst I wasn’t expecting too much from today, as I have said before and I will say it again, he is NOT a good manager, his demeanour in the technical area is shocking, always downbeat (unless we somehow win), never a positive comment and always stands there hands on hips like some bloody school teacher. F***kin get rid of him now before he ducks more life out of the club.

Before it's too late
Line up today on 22:32 - Oct 8 with 484 viewsdirk_doone

"Considering form and injuries and previous performances against City, this is perhaps the best and most sensible line up us fans could have expected today."

And it's powder puff weak in both midfield and attack. I mean Diallo and Adam Armstrong are just padding only there to make up the numbers. And it's not as if there are any superstars in the rest of the lineup to make up for it.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024