Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will James Ward Prowse Start To Blossom Under Nathan Jones 13:05 - Dec 15 with 798 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/59131/will-james-ward-pr

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Will James Ward Prowse Start To Blossom Under Nathan Jones on 13:24 - Dec 15 with 760 viewsPatfromPoole

JWP was asked for his view on missing out on the World Cup and simply said “I Can’t Stand It”….

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Will James Ward Prowse Start To Blossom Under Nathan Jones on 17:12 - Dec 15 with 631 viewskingslandstand1

Will James Ward Prowse Start To Blossom Under Nathan Jones on 13:24 - Dec 15 by PatfromPoole

JWP was asked for his view on missing out on the World Cup and simply said “I Can’t Stand It”….

Let's see if he can get in to the Euros squad then, and the only realistic way he can do that is by moving to a bigger club to warm a bench
His form of late was not good enough for the WC and there is a fair amount of competition for his position
Will James Ward Prowse Start To Blossom Under Nathan Jones on 17:57 - Dec 15 with 597 viewsGRIM

Will James Ward Prowse Start To Blossom Under Nathan Jones on 17:12 - Dec 15 by kingslandstand1

Let's see if he can get in to the Euros squad then, and the only realistic way he can do that is by moving to a bigger club to warm a bench
His form of late was not good enough for the WC and there is a fair amount of competition for his position

Not sure JWP is even good enough to get a regular game at a bigger club.
As you say if he moved to a big Club he'd be getting splinters whilst warming the bench.
He's just not creative enough.
Of course we could be wrong & I would eat a large chunk of humble pie if he proved us wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024