Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My first home game in 10 months 09:23 - Jan 5 with 515 viewsPatfromPoole

Decided to end my home game boycott last night.

Did two things I would never normally do.

1. Walked down a few minutes before half-time to go and get a beer. Have never understood why people do this. Until last night.

2. I walked out 15 minutes before the end. I usually have a 3-goal rule as the point of walking out, but last night was just the pits.

Three CB’s at home against a team who have scored 1 away goal all season.

And Mara. Mara!!!

Going on Saturday, though tickets are yet to arrive in the post; standard ticket office service. I hope they don’t arrive.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

My first home game in 10 months on 09:46 - Jan 5 with 443 viewsDorsetIan

Well done for giving it a go.

My son was saying the same thing about the CBs all the way through the game. And especially when they'd taken the lead - with their record they were always going to be defending. Made absolutely no sense.

What struck me was how they came out immediately after half time with exactly the same feel about them than at the end of the first half. Either Jones told them to keep doing the same thing or they weren't listening. Tbh, after listening to some of his post-match stuff, I'm not sure I'd be listening to him.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

My first home game in 10 months on 09:55 - Jan 5 with 413 viewsPatfromPoole

My first home game in 10 months on 09:46 - Jan 5 by DorsetIan

Well done for giving it a go.

My son was saying the same thing about the CBs all the way through the game. And especially when they'd taken the lead - with their record they were always going to be defending. Made absolutely no sense.

What struck me was how they came out immediately after half time with exactly the same feel about them than at the end of the first half. Either Jones told them to keep doing the same thing or they weren't listening. Tbh, after listening to some of his post-match stuff, I'm not sure I'd be listening to him.

I was watching on the screen at the start of the second-half whilst finishing off my beer in the concourse.

They showed the players walking down the tunnel towards the pitch. Ralph’s old number 2 Selles had a face on him like thunder. I suspect he is being sidelined by our Welsh mining community representative.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024