Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds sack Jesse Marsch 15:08 - Feb 6 with 988 viewsSFC_Referee

Well Leeds have just announced he’s been sacked, so how would people react if we went for him then?

https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11095/12728387/jesse-marsch-leeds-sa

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Leeds sack Jesse Marsch on 16:22 - Feb 6 with 857 viewsdarthvader

We have to get rid of the sheep shagging god fearing egomaniac before we consider him

keep the faith coyr

Leeds sack Jesse Marsch on 16:25 - Feb 6 with 846 viewsManwithnoname

Leeds sack Jesse Marsch on 16:22 - Feb 6 by darthvader

We have to get rid of the sheep shagging god fearing egomaniac before we consider him

Jones has been given stay of execution.
Leeds sack Jesse Marsch on 16:35 - Feb 6 with 828 viewsChesham_Saint

In a way, good. I never like the idea of Americans in senior positions in football. It just doesn’t feel right.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Leeds sack Jesse Marsch on 16:48 - Feb 6 with 798 viewsA1079

Just before we are due to play them. Another club that will get a new manager bounce which we never got!

As to the question whether I would take Jesse Marsch - No - but it does look Jones is staying (unfortunately). Heaven knows what Saturday against Wolves will be like.
Leeds sack Jesse Marsch on 17:14 - Feb 6 with 747 viewspjt50

I've seen Leeds play some good stuff under Marsch. Like us they've had trouble scoring goals but, unlike us, they can point to injuries as an excuse.

I think they'd be a good match for Ralph. After all those seasons under Bielsa they're used to playing a high-intensity game.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024