Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is wrong with Sport Republic? 21:37 - Feb 14 with 1352 viewsSouthamptonfan

This is what happened at Stoke. They talk about metrics and data. And yet this Stoke player says this! I do welcome Marsch coming in, but it's probably too late. The clowns are the ones at the top. What the the f@ck were the thinking, putting Jones, in front of PL players, when he can't lead championship ones!!!

Sorry, but it just shows the idiots Ralph was working under. Lots of criticism of Ralph, Jones and our next manager, so where is the derision of our owners?
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 21:52]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

What is wrong with Sport Republic? on 08:48 - Feb 15 with 1003 viewsCenturion

Well that video clip says it all.
But how did the Board ignore the catastrophe at Stoke?
What is wrong with Sport Republic? on 09:06 - Feb 15 with 986 viewsSaintNick

What is wrong with Sport Republic? on 08:48 - Feb 15 by Centurion

Well that video clip says it all.
But how did the Board ignore the catastrophe at Stoke?

Thats settled it then, an ex player slags down a manager, that rarely happens does it.

So Jones told an experienced squad he is not going to teach them how to play football, thats never happened before, oh wait a minute Lawrie Mcmenemy made a career of it at Southampton.

They had a squad full of Champions League winners, Darren Fletcher who was 34 when Jones was at Stoke, and didn't actually play in the final but was an unused sub in the final and a squad player throughout his time at United.

Indeed the Stoke squad who had just been relegated were full dead wood and had lost its best players.

I almost feel sorry for Jones when I saw that video

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

What is wrong with Sport Republic? on 16:59 - Feb 15 with 764 viewsBerber

What is wrong with Sport Republic? on 09:06 - Feb 15 by SaintNick

Thats settled it then, an ex player slags down a manager, that rarely happens does it.

So Jones told an experienced squad he is not going to teach them how to play football, thats never happened before, oh wait a minute Lawrie Mcmenemy made a career of it at Southampton.

They had a squad full of Champions League winners, Darren Fletcher who was 34 when Jones was at Stoke, and didn't actually play in the final but was an unused sub in the final and a squad player throughout his time at United.

Indeed the Stoke squad who had just been relegated were full dead wood and had lost its best players.

I almost feel sorry for Jones when I saw that video

I would say he was completely out of his depth there. And how come we never saw the 4 diamond 2?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024