Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This weekend 11:11 - Mar 3 with 970 viewssaint22

With a bit of luck Bournemouth Leeds and Everton will all lose this weekend
So IF and it’s a huge IF we can win there may be a sliver of hope
This weekend on 11:29 - Mar 3 with 918 viewsobelisk

It's the hope that gets you in the end.

However, if there's still a desire to clutch at the straws of EPL survival then it'll be down to Saints pulling off wins. Desperately looking at other teams' results will be more than likely just make your blood pressure worse.
This weekend on 11:44 - Mar 3 with 894 viewssledger

This weekend on 11:29 - Mar 3 by obelisk

However, if there's still a desire to clutch at the straws of EPL survival then it'll be down to Saints pulling off wins. Desperately looking at other teams' results will be more than likely just make your blood pressure worse.

dont beat youreself up over a squad of players that appear not to want to die for the shirt,accept relegation is coming then anything else is a bonus.
This weekend on 11:53 - Mar 3 with 886 viewsBerber

Although I have a season ticket, I am not sure there is enough to attract me over a 3 hour round trip. I may watch it on TV, and if necessary, go and clean the bathroom to cheer myself up. But I may change my mind.
This weekend on 12:00 - Mar 3 with 878 viewsobelisk

Oh I've totally accepted that relegation will happen. The sooner the better I reckon.
This weekend on 12:08 - Mar 3 with 869 views1ASIN12

This weekend on 11:29 - Mar 3 by obelisk

I have no hope for this pile of shlt .
This weekend on 12:26 - Mar 3 with 852 viewsTimSaint

Other results don't even come into the equation, because we don't win enough of our own games.

Selles has thrown down the guantlet. He has questioned the players' mentality, because we showed up against top opposition (well mid-table Chelsea), but were poor against Leeds and Grimsby. The challenge is to now turn this around and perform against lower opposition.

He made 9 changes for Grimsby, with the Leicester game in mind, so we should now expect a fully dedicated, driven and motivated team, who will do anything to get us the win we so desperately need.

.....instead I expect we will get the same old shit that has been served up all season, with tippy tappy passing, an inability to break teams down, few chances created, a costly error at the back, well we all know the rest...........

Please prove me wrong, as it is live on TV and there will be the usual media W@nkfest and hope for another 9-0 !!

TimSaint

This weekend on 14:23 - Mar 3 with 769 viewsdwayne_dibley

Big Ears will be coming in his panties

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024