Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lymington V AFC Totton 09:45 - Apr 11 with 818 viewsSaintNick

A tough game at Lymington yesterday with Totton needing a win to edge closer to the title and Lymington needing the 3 points to help them avoid relegation.

A heavy pitch and swirling wind meant chances were few and far between, Totton scored in the second half and looked to have won it until the 91st minute when Lymington snatched an equaliser.

But it wasn't all over and in the 95th minute a penalty to Totton, looked a bit dodgy to be fair but they took it and snatched the 3 points.

A bit of drama when Totton got the winner, when a barrier collapsed behind the goal (they were plastic) but no one hurt.

The crowd was 355 and given Lymington usually get about 60 I would estimate about 260 Totton fans present.

The bar wasn't big enough for all of them after the game, so the bulk of them all went round the corner to Weatherspoons to be joined by the team for a couple of drinks and a bit of singing .

It was a bit of a contrast from Saturday lol

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Lymington V AFC Totton on 12:04 - Apr 11 with 749 viewsfelly1

I was up at the Silverlake yesterday for the Hampshire Derby.
Eastleigh v Aldershot. 3500 fans, 500 of them were Shots fans.
3-3 draw.
Lymington V AFC Totton on 20:29 - Apr 11 with 653 views1951saint

Lymington V AFC Totton on 12:04 - Apr 11 by felly1

I was up at the Silverlake yesterday for the Hampshire Derby.
Eastleigh v Aldershot. 3500 fans, 500 of them were Shots fans.
3-3 draw.

Went to Cheltenham v Ipswich yesterday ok game very small ground .ok game if Ipswich are coming up they will need a few players. Their fans said owners are going to go on a spending spree a couple of decent players on loan from other clubs kid from arsenal looks good holds ball up well and centre half from wba both playing for Cheltenham ex saint will ferry also played did ok. The other thing i noticed no play acting just got up and got on with it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024