Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Friday Night - Ex-Saints Game 11:18 - Jul 17 with 1575 viewsTimSaint

A mate sent me this over the weekend:

Friday 21st July at Alton FC
Exclusive Networks Stadium, Anstey Park Enclosure, Alton, Hants, GU34 2NB

Ex-Saints v FSFC (Football Shirts For Charity)

Confirmed Saints - Glenn Cockerill, Matt Le Tissier, James Beattie, Reuben Agboola, Dave Puckett, Mark Blake, Nicky Banger, Tommy Widdrington and many more.....

Kick Off @ 7pm
Bar and Hot Food Kitchen open at 5:30pm
Adults £5 Under 18's Free

Tickets on the day, or in advance at altonfc.com/exsaints

Proceeds split between Southampton based charities and Football Shirts For Charity (The Bobby Moore Fund).
[Post edited 17 Jul 2023 11:21]

TimSaint

This Friday Night - Ex-Saints Game on 17:52 - Jul 17 with 1396 viewsHollywood56

WTF has Bobby Moore got to do with Southampton, At least give it to a local charity, one of my customers plays in this game every year, so more than welcome to support them all.
This Friday Night - Ex-Saints Game on 06:21 - Jul 18 with 1346 viewscocklebreath

Gonna go along, take my son, hopefully Matt being a bit mad won’t mean we’re the only ones there

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

This Friday Night - Ex-Saints Game on 20:11 - Jul 21 with 1198 viewscocklebreath

6-2 to Alton Puckett up front can hardly walk whilst Beattie sits on the bench, Cockerill out

This Friday Night - Ex-Saints Game on 21:36 - Jul 21 with 1140 viewscocklebreath

Matt Le tiss a true gent signed my sons saints shirt and posed for a photo, as did Beattie. Think saints lost 10-2😵‍💫

This Friday Night - Ex-Saints Game on 09:33 - Jul 23 with 921 viewsSaintNick

The proceeds are split between the ExSaints charities and whoever is putting on the game, so I would suspect that thw Bobby Morre charity is the Alton choice

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024