Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sekuo Mara 07:39 - Aug 9 with 971 viewsButty101

What has gone wrong? After his Leeds debut you really thought here’s a talent. That’s now comfortably looking like the pinnacle of his Saints career!

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Sekuo Mara on 07:48 - Aug 9 with 930 viewsPatfromPoole

Blackmore and Tessem were saying this last night. It was the only part of his League career they could remember as being of any use.

I just think he is essentially very lazy, he gets brushed off the ball too easily and is a luxury we can ill afford.

Loan him out to a French club is our best hope of saving some cash, I suspect.

Nobody will want to buy him.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Sekuo Mara on 07:57 - Aug 9 with 904 viewsButty101

Sekuo Mara on 07:48 - Aug 9 by PatfromPoole

Blackmore and Tessem were saying this last night. It was the only part of his League career they could remember as being of any use.

I just think he is essentially very lazy, he gets brushed off the ball too easily and is a luxury we can ill afford.

Loan him out to a French club is our best hope of saving some cash, I suspect.

Nobody will want to buy him.

I wonder if he will have easily matched Borja’s 6 league goals by the end of his 4 year contract?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Sekuo Mara on 09:09 - Aug 9 with 814 viewssaint901

I've said before that I'm not a fan.

He has some skills and talents but he's not prepared to work on them or to adapt them to how we want to play under RM (or any previous manager).

For me he's too static in open play and not prepared to drop short to link up the play or to make that third man run to open up space.

He takes up some good positions to score from but his timing is off and he's often in the right place at the wrong time or for too long.

These are all coachable points but it seems that none of the recent coaches have managed to fix them.

If he will not learn, then we have little choice but to let him go.
Sekuo Mara on 12:33 - Aug 9 with 684 viewssledger

you cant coach a player that doesnt want to work and is gutless,just who scouts these players
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024