Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ketchup 19:29 - Aug 12 with 1373 viewssaint22

He is off now to dortmund
I do hope RM has a real good experienced defenders lined up or we are in trouble
Ketchup on 19:40 - Aug 12 with 1325 viewsRon11

Don't bet on it. He made Stephens captain before this defending shit show.
Ketchup on 19:54 - Aug 12 with 1291 viewsHeisenberg

Waldorf and Statler.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Ketchup on 20:49 - Aug 12 with 1197 viewsSFC_Referee

Where’d you hear this from? Got any idea as to how much it’s for either

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Ketchup on 20:52 - Aug 12 with 1195 viewsNYC_Saint

Ketchup on 20:49 - Aug 12 by SFC_Referee

Where’d you hear this from? Got any idea as to how much it’s for either

EUR 20 mn.

https://www.getfootballnewsgermany.com/2023/borussia-dortmund-in-talks-to-sign-s
Ketchup on 21:02 - Aug 12 with 1176 viewsSFC_Referee

Ketchup on 20:52 - Aug 12 by NYC_Saint

EUR 20 mn.

https://www.getfootballnewsgermany.com/2023/borussia-dortmund-in-talks-to-sign-s

That’s pretty cheap seeing how much we sold Salisu for and with him making their German national team for the World Cup, would’ve thought we could get around £30m for him rather than £20m

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Ketchup on 22:54 - Aug 12 with 1071 views1885_SFC

He's injury prone. Good luck to him. I won't be losing any sleep tonight.

Old School is Cool

Ketchup on 23:12 - Aug 12 with 1045 viewsNYC_Saint

Ketchup on 21:02 - Aug 12 by SFC_Referee

That’s pretty cheap seeing how much we sold Salisu for and with him making their German national team for the World Cup, would’ve thought we could get around £30m for him rather than £20m

Have a feeling he's from the new Deli Alli type breed of knowing they'll make 10 million plus so why bother putting in the effort and live the life instead. Clubs will only pay so much for that.

To be fair, if I was 19 and had that much money almost irrespective of how hard I showed up I'm not sure I would take the moral high ground and knuckled down.
Ketchup on 12:35 - Aug 13 with 743 viewskingslandstand1

Ketchup on 23:12 - Aug 12 by NYC_Saint

Have a feeling he's from the new Deli Alli type breed of knowing they'll make 10 million plus so why bother putting in the effort and live the life instead. Clubs will only pay so much for that.

To be fair, if I was 19 and had that much money almost irrespective of how hard I showed up I'm not sure I would take the moral high ground and knuckled down.

As with probably 50%+ of the current crop of players once they have played in the Prem and thisnk they're too good for the Championship when going down
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024